What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
Bottlenecking the border will only exasperate the immigration issues.
What needs to be fixed is the poverty and corruption that leads to refugees.
But that doesn’t sound good in a chant.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How have you been NEW ENGLAND? It's been a while.

Sorry that I didn't say that first!

Hey man yeah I should have given ya a shout too.
We just got caught up in this shit storm that's all.

I'm good,family's good.Lucky for that in these crazy times.
How have you been?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd buy an island and a helicopter.

Well we're not even going down the Epstein road!!!!

I remember years ago my jiu jujitsu sensi's response when I told him I was Training at the local boxing gym.
He said "To catch 1 rabbit is difficult,to catch 2 is impossible " I gave up Boxing....hahaha

In other word we sacrifice 1 devil at a time. lol

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

Well we're not even going down the Epstein road!!!!

I remember years ago my jiu jujitsu sensi's response when I told him I was Training at the local boxing gym.
He said "To catch 1 rabbit is difficult,to catch 2 is impossible " I gave up Boxing....hahaha

In other word we sacrifice 1 devil at a time. lol

You know we could probably get a really good price on Epstein's private island resort, I mean what person in their right mind would buy that? Lol

Wouldn't be all bad just hire a crew to bleach everything and then just grow thousands of plants for breeding purposes of course. Turn that island and mansion into something bigger than Nevil's Cannabis Castle. :woohoo:

St. Phatty

You know we could probably get a really good price on Epstein's private island resort, I mean what person in their right mind would buy that? Lol

Wouldn't be all bad just hire a crew to bleach everything and then just grow thousands of plants for breeding purposes of course. Turn that island and mansion into something bigger than Nevil's Cannabis Castle. :woohoo:

Sounds good !

What happens to the light cycle when you're near the equator ?

Do you get the hard & fast 12/12 cycles for part of the year ?

Or do you need light deprivation greenhouses to help the plant get its light cycles ?

All those cannabis plants could help cleanse the island of the Epstein vibes.

beta

Veteran
Fascism is a form of radical right-wing 1, authoritarian 2 ultranationalism 3 characterized by dictatorial power 4, forcible suppression of opposition 5 and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

1: Its hard to not classify the entire GOP's reaction post-2008 as anything but radically-right-wing (the bad radical, not the surfer-radical), 2016 took it to the extreme with an eagerness to roll-back protections on everything they can.

2: Trumps leadership style of "leader-first;lead-later" certainly falls within authoritarianism, likewise the disinformation campaigns we've been barraged by (“The authoritarian wants us to lose our faith in our ears and our eyes, what we read and what we observe, so that we can be more dependent on him,” Ben-Ghiat said. “‘Reality is what I say it is. SRC

3: Ultranationalism is an "extreme nationalism that promotes the interest of one state or people above all others", or simply "extreme devotion to one's own nation". If that's not expressed in Trump's "love it or leave it", then I don't know what captures it.

4: Trump believes government employees, such as the attorney general, FBI director and judges, should be loyal to him personally rather than follow the law and Constitution.

5: Again, falls in the "love it or leave it", among many other examples: Capernick/NFL kneeling, attempted voter suppression, repeated attacks against the media, etc. etc.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A blow against Trumptard was delivered from within the GOP by the Republicans for the Rule of Law in a video nailing Trump on obstruction of justice.
Who in there right mind thinks this is acceptable. Oh wait the Right sees nothing wrong.. Everyone of the GOP Senators shown should be voted out for there capitulation

[youtubeif]bwnMpneFR34[/youtubeif]

Last edited:

beta

Veteran
rbnl641hk5b31.png

CaptainDankness

Sounds good !

What happens to the light cycle when you're near the equator ?

Do you get the hard & fast 12/12 cycles for part of the year ?

Or do you need light deprivation greenhouses to help the plant get its light cycles ?

All those cannabis plants could help cleanse the island of the Epstein vibes.

It would be like 12/12 from seed unless you have supplemental lighting. Kind of sucks for indica, I seen them growing on video down in Jamaica they are all so small, but they do harvest 3 times a year.

RB56

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1: Its hard to not classify the entire GOP's reaction post-2008 as anything but radically-right-wing (the bad radical, not the surfer-radical), 2016 took it to the extreme with an eagerness to roll-back protections on everything they can.[/FONT]
2008 was terrifying to Republicans and old white people in general. I'd argue that this goes back to 2011. 9/11 turned us into a nation of cowards and opened the door to ends justifying the means thinking. Abandoning principles gets us to Trump.

rolandomota

Veteran
Here he goes again this fucker can say anything and his followers keep licking his ball stink they love it. Grab em by the pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.