What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
I actually think racism is worse in Massachusetts and RI. But people of color just can't be racist of white people and Jews....

Fact is people of color are racist of each other. The Mexican Mafia kicked black people out of the 13th Street gang. Mexican Mafia and the blacks are the ones really fighting in federal prison, the Aryans are kind of a joke, but are the only reason whites get any respect in prison.

But let's get some diversity in Honduras though, you first. Lol, you will see will see racism there gringo. :laughing:

Other states may hide it better.
Fact is a lot of folks are prejudice.
Racism is a choice.
Everybody makes that decision. Some are smarter than others. Some think more.
Myself, I can’t smoke a fatty and hate my brother or love those who do.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
He is doing this racist shit on purpose. Just like the pussygrab. He is dependant on the votes of the worst people in the country. If he started asking racists and sexual predators to not vote for him he would have no chance of winning.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - if you can call liberty and freedom 'greener grass' - compared to incarceration.

- and as for racism - most people in the west don't even see this, and it is no where near as common as it is in many foreign nations - in fact western countries are in general much more tolerant of foreign nationals living amongst them and creating communities than most other countries would be worldwide - Various/all cultures - ethnicities prefer the company of their own people, and often exclude and even persecute others because they are not of their colour, caste and/or religion - is that racism? - if so then look no further than any Islamic country. There are charts around somewhere on the internet - which point at the most racist nations - and our western liberal democracies register very low on the racist scale - based on some surveys concerning the most racist nations.

You did that for “greener grass”?

Last edited:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rise and Shine folks!
The rules for today's bouts are as follows
1. Any reference to Peace,God,and Love will be rewarded with 1000 points.

2.Any reference to accepting to listen to your neighbors point of view will be rewarded with 750 points.

3.Any response that contains "listen to me son" worthy of 500 points.

4.Any reference to "You are a Racist,unaccepting of people of color"a mere 250 points.

5.Anyone who posts that "You dont care about the brown children that are being separated from their parents,or dying "will get a measly 1 point.

6.Anyone who has no intellectual competence who responds with " yer dumb,go fuck your mother,go fuck your sister etc..."will get a dose of smelling salts,and ability to continue will be a assessed by our own beloved Mills Lane.In the case of an accidental head butt(your head is up you ass)we will go to the score cards.
Our judges are Gypsy Nirvana from the great state of disbelief,Babbabud from the great state of confusion,and Gaiusmarius from the great state of reason.
Ok Let's Get It On!

F

Frylock

Yes - if you can call liberty and freedom 'greener grass' - compared to incarceration.

- and as for racism - most people in the west don't even see this, and it is no where near as common as it is in many foreign nations - in fact western countries are in general much more tolerant of foreign nationals living amongst them and creating communities than most other countries would be worldwide - Various/all cultures - ethnicities prefer the company of their own people, and often exclude and even persecute others because they are not of their colour, caste and/or religion - is that racism? - if so then look no further than any Islamic country. There are charts around somewhere on the internet - which point at the most racist nations - and our western liberal democracies register very low on the racist scale - based on some surveys concerning the most racist nations.

No doubt racism is still very much a 'thing', the idea that it can't be 'grown out of' though and that it is inherent is the problem.
To learn from history and not be stuck with racist attitudes is the only way to positive progress.
No one said it was meant to be easy, but some a**holes lose their sh*t when they know they have to grow mentally or be left in the past.
Some people ae so accustomed to an easy lifestyle that they think that anyone who isn't doing great 'cruising' through life just didn't play their cards right or is basically a whinging b*tch....

Yes, it wasn't meant to be easy.... but unfortunately a great lot of people are just working towards an EASY life for them and only them, and they think that is virtuous....

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Yes, it wasn't meant to be easy.... but unfortunately a great lot of people are just working towards an EASY life for them and only them, and they think that is virtuous....

Its the human family vs. narcissist nationals, one side loves everyone and respects the planet that feeds us, the other, I have no idea what they been huffing.

DJXX

Veteran
Mr Underhill. This shows that you are not the impartial person that you make yourself out to be in your opening paragraph. Trump is openly supported by the KKK and white nationalists. These are people who drive cars through crowded streets of peaceful people protesting racism and trump. White nationalists chant "jews will not replace us" while wearing MAGA hats. This is trump's base and his border policies are an appeasement the ilk of David Duke and these people. The president's new rally chant is "send them back" to congress people of color who are duly elected American citizens.

Apparently you are one of these people also. So please don't blame the harsh treatment of destitute people on liberals. There is no mistaking what is going on.
Ditto...yea Trumptard is messing with the wrong group...just the womens vote alone will remove his ass from office...its 5th grade math so many of you can understand....trumps base percentge is less than just the women voters...add people of color and a few of us non neanderthal white men to the mix and that group doubles the MAGA bunch...if Donald doesnt cheat...he doesnt remain in office...sorry you can't focus on the truth...not the Trumptruth the factual truth.....he keeps his plastic surgeon busy constantly removing the Pinocchio nose weekly...he needs the Camel toe removed from below his chin...GOOD MORNING..DJXX

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sadly humanity is still mostly in the tribal stage of social evolution - so whoever is not of your tribe is an 'alien' - and alien and enemy seem to be inextricably linked -

Today a 'tribe' could be a group of people who bake cakes together - or drink beer together - support the same football team - or the same boy band - salute a certain flag - or pray to a certain god.

Maybe one day all humanity can collectively evolve - all at the same time - to go beyond the tribal stage - and not fractionate humanity - so turning brother on brother due to biological or ideological differences - its surely a nice pipe dream.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I think it has allot to do with the ability to see who the person is and not judge / dismiss them because of how they look. Currently central and south Americans are target, but historically the list includes Blacks, Italians, Irish, French and others. There are many who still believe that white anglos are the top tier and should have an entitlement.

F

Frylock

It will never be completely smooth sailing but pipe dreams coming to reality are only possible if you have pipe dreams in the first place. :)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I do find it amazing that as a species we have the technology and resourses to create so much. And some people still believe the only way to have a quality life is to prevent others from also having a quality life.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ditto...yea Trumptard is messing with the wrong group...just the womens vote alone will remove his ass from office...its 5th grade math so many of you can understand....trumps base percentge is less than just the women voters...add people of color and a few of us non neanderthal white men to the mix and that group doubles the MAGA bunch...if Donald doesnt cheat...he doesnt remain in office...sorry you can't focus on the truth...not the Trumptruth the factual truth.....he keeps his plastic surgeon busy constantly removing the Pinocchio nose weekly...he needs the Camel toe removed from below his chin...GOOD MORNING..DJXX

Now dont go ruining Camel Toes for me!
We'll be left with nothing but moose hooves.
:biggrin:

CaptainDankness

Mr Underhill. This shows that you are not the impartial person that you make yourself out to be in your opening paragraph. Trump is openly supported by the KKK and white nationalists. These are people who drive cars through crowded streets of peaceful people protesting racism and trump. White nationalists chant "jews will not replace us" while wearing MAGA hats. This is trump's base and his border policies are an appeasement the ilk of David Duke and these people. The president's new rally chant is "send them back" to congress people of color who are duly elected American citizens.

Apparently you are one of these people also. So please don't blame the harsh treatment of destitute people on liberals. There is no mistaking what is going on.

Do you really think Trump supports the KKK? I bet my left nut Trump has Jewish friends, he's also pro Israel. I actually seen a video of one of the big time white supremacists being disappointed in Trump I think that was CNN too. Meanwhile the left is actually anti Israel, especially in your "squad". :tiphat:

beta

Veteran
Do you really think Trump supports the KKK? I bet my left nut Trump has Jewish friends, he's also pro Israel. I actually seen a video of one of the big time white supremacists being disappointed in Trump I think that was CNN too. Meanwhile the left is actually anti Israel, especially in your "squad". :tiphat:

This is like saying Trump can't be a misogynist because he's been married to multiple women.

FYI Evangelical Christians only support Israel because they're working hard to usher in the end times. It's part of their prophecy.

Their support of Israel is L I T E R A L L Y in service of Armageddon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think it has allot to do with the ability to see who the person is and not judge / dismiss them because of how they look. Currently central and south Americans are target, but historically the list includes Blacks, Italians, Irish, French and others. There are many who still believe that white anglos are the top tier and should have an entitlement.

Now theres a 10/9 round 1250 points
Made his point in a civilized way,raising the bar that high.
Combatants are already unable to make the necessary adjustments.

h.h.

Veteran

Racism is ingrained so deep into our society that many of us don’t realize it exists. We see ourselves as always being fair when we’re not.
It lies in wait.
Trump may not feel his comments are racist. That was not his goal. His goal was to divide the democrat party. They only came across as racist because trump is racist at his core. He does not self reflect.
I am not a better man. I am the better thinker. I have a conscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts