What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It just went underground.

Underground is fine,nothing anyone can do about underground.
As long as my family and I dont have to be exposed to it.

It's pretty sad the attention the media is giving the race issue,they're fanning the flames for ratings,and their agenda.
If Congress would fix the friggin immigration issues,the tempers would go down dramatically.I dont usually agree with Chris Cuomo,but on this I do.
It could be fixed if they truly wanted it fixed.
Trump ran on immigration,and Congress is letting him run with it hoping it will be his demise,but that is really a gamble considering the pulse of the nation.

Do you wonder why Congress doesn't or wont fix immagration,seriously.

You know the old saying "the rich get richer,and the poor get poorer".if immagration was fixed,the rich would lose alot of money,workers comp insurance,healthcare etc.
Everyone's doing fine and making money hand over fist,everyone is happy,unfortunately even the migrant who can afford to feed his kids ramen noodles at the end of the week.
The whole thing is a fucking joke,and we are at each others throats about it,the people in power probably chuckle about it behind closed doors,counting the kickbacks.But hey I'm just an old puppet too.

packerfan79

Veteran
It sure is nice to see the extremist admit that they are the Intolerant one's of the bunch. Admitting the problem is the first step in recovery.

Pretty freaking sad, that people have shunned family and friends over politics. It definitely shows the level of depravity of those on the left. Trump is not going to be President forever. I guess you guys just can't see past orange man bad. It certainly comes across as a temper tantrum. I didn't like Obama, I didn't turn my back on the people I love because they voted for someone I didn't like, but that's just me.

Anyways, I love my country, and the people of this country. Even the crazy ones. One day you guys will have to deal with the realization that you betrayed family and friends, for a political party that doesn't give 2 shits about you. You are just a tool to get more power.

I hope you guys get help.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
This comes from the person who rationalized young children being taken from their parents.

Very shallow statements indeed.

You were on my friends list at one time. Imagine that.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
why is it certain members only spend their posts belittling and attacking people, instead of actually giving their solutions for the difficult issues facing humanity as a whole? what will it bring if you convince your self that some 40 to 50 % of your fellow citizens are enemies?

all these snide comments about each other do nothing to explain your point of view on the actual issues being discussed. it's counter productive and will naturally lead to civil war if you keep down that path of seeing those that disagree as sub human in some way.

Absolutely,I could envision the USA with a line going through it.To see us separated as north,and south korea is not out of the realm of possibility with the path we are on.When you get down to it we are already divided,we just live next door to the perceived enemy.
Maybe it would be better to break away from each other if we cant live together.Americans Hate Americans,so we are on that path.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, coming from someone That tolerates Trumptard dismantling the constitution doesn't mean much.

It wasn't that bad before Trumptard. The right will not compromise under any condition. The left will need to capitulate to the rights demands. That would be what compromise means to the right.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
why is it certain members only spend their posts belittling and attacking people, instead of actually giving their solutions for the difficult issues facing humanity as a whole? what will it bring if you convince your self that some 40 to 50 % of your fellow citizens are enemies?

all these snide comments about each other do nothing to explain your point of view on the actual issues being discussed. it's counter productive and will naturally lead to civil war if you keep down that path of seeing those that disagree as sub human in some way.

^^^^^

packerfan79

Veteran
This comes from the person who rationalized young children being taken from their parents.

Very shallow statements indeed.

Nope, as a parent. I expect you to take appropriate responsibility in the care of your children. It was never a hard concept, before Trump. Pretty sure it is the same stance Obama had. So, I guess by your standards Obama is a racist.

Imagine that a person, who doesn't believe a parent has a responsibility to care for their children, was once on my friend list. Just to be clear, I haven't changed my views since we were friends.

Dodged a bullet their

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It sure is nice to see the extremist admit that they are the Intolerant one's of the bunch. Admitting the problem is the first step in recovery.

Pretty freaking sad, that people have shunned family and friends over politics. It definitely shows the level of depravity of those on the left. Trump is not going to be President forever. I guess you guys just can't see past orange man bad. It certainly comes across as a temper tantrum. I didn't like Obama, I didn't turn my back on the people I love because they voted for someone I didn't like, but that's just me.

Anyways, I love my country, and the people of this country. Even the crazy ones. One day you guys will have to deal with the realization that you betrayed family and friends, for a political party that doesn't give 2 shits about you. You are just a tool to get more power.

WOW THATS 100% CORRECT ITS ALL TRUMPTARDS FAULT. If you believed any of that post you would not defend Trumptard as much as you do. You never call him out on the things that are not acceptable. That's where the problem is from all of his supporters. That little tid bit at the end is suppose to bring us together LMAO. Your insinuating everyone has done that. My family is tight. I understood it as none political. Many families have issues that are not political. Speaking of betrayal. Where's 's your ethical morals to the country and our allies.

Trumptard has ripped the country into 2. Do you do any research before you post. Obama did not lock up everyone. No children where locked up.

Last edited:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm gonna roll a big fatty and put on Cream Disreali Gears!

Gonna do a dejavu to the 60's,if only till album ends

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Nope, as a parent. I expect you to take appropriate responsibility in the care of your children. It was never a hard concept, before Trump. Pretty sure it is the same stance Obama had. So, I guess by your standards Obama is a racist.

Good job rationalizing brown children taken from their parents. Such an inhumane concept can only come from hate accompanied by the notion of inferiority. I guess I could give you credit for admitting it, but the thought makes me sick. You're a real tool.

Obama did it, Sure buddy.

packerfan79

Veteran
WOW THATS 100% CORRECT ITS ALL TRUMPTARDS FAULT. If you believed any of that post you would not defend Trumptard as much as you do. You never call him out on the things that are not acceptable. That's where the problem is from all of his supporters. That little tid bit at the end is suppose to bring us together LMAO.

Trumptard has ripped the country into 2. Do you do any research before you post. Obama did not lock up everyone. No children where locked up.

Lol. You don't like it, call your Congress man. Congress could fix it in 15 minutes. You know the part of government that makes the laws.

No one is being held against their will. They can leave anytime they want. They can return to their country of origin at anytime.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Total BS. No one could leave at will. Dude do some research before you post.
Once there in the system they have no rights under this admin.
Any USA citizen can not go back to a say Italy because there Italian . The only way that would be possible is to have dual citizenship.

Any that want to move to another country have to meet specific requirement.

Last edited:
M

Mr D

It's taken the media roughly 10 years to get people to this point. Out of all the shitty things humans do they have managed to elevate racism to the ultimate sin and use it as a weapons against those who disagree.

It is curious that the only people I know who have ended relationships over politics are liberal. But then again I've never had a face to face discussion with a liberal on a hot button issue without them getting emotional to the point where I had to end the conversation for concern they could turn violent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe0tBakbwaQ

packerfan79

Veteran
Good job rationalizing brown children taken from their parents. Such an inhumane concept can only come from hate accompanied by the notion of inferiority. I guess I could give you credit for admitting it, but the thought makes me sick. You're a real tool.

Obama did it, Sure buddy.

I was actually referring to statements Obama made, telling people not to drag their children on an incredibly dangerous journey, fraught with traffickers, rapist, and cartel assholes. No s

It's quite racist of you to assume that because they are brown, they shouldn't be expected to put the safety of their children first. In reality those children should be taken from their unfit parents. How many lives could have been saved.

Why don't you care about the dead kids?

I want their deaths to be prevented, you want to use their deaths as a political tool. Who's the tool now.

DJXX

Veteran
I never knew the Buffalo Bills were a highschool. I wish I could have gone there.

they did say the Buffalo Bills cheerleaders were there... along with other high school cheerleaders and underage girls as young as 15....i know old enuff to bleed, old enuff to breed....just another den of adultry...stay tuned more Hairpile saga soon...DJXX

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I was actually referring to statements Obama made, telling people not to drag their children on an incredibly dangerous journey, fraught with traffickers, rapist, and cartel assholes. No s

It's quite racist of you to assume that because they are brown, they shouldn't be expected to put the safety of their children first. In reality those children should be taken from their unfit parents. How many lives could have been saved.

Why don't you care about the dead kids?

I want their deaths to be prevented, you want to use their deaths as a political tool. Who's the tool now.

There is no assumption at all. Only in your twisted imagination.

Did you see any white kids in those photos ? Of course not.

It's like Hammerhead said. No research, No facts. Just making it up as you go. FOOL.

White Beard

Underground is fine,nothing anyone can do about underground.
As long as my family and I dont have to be exposed to it.

It's pretty sad the attention the media is giving the race issue,they're fanning the flames for ratings,and their agenda.
If Congress would fix the friggin immigration issues,the tempers would go down dramatically.I dont usually agree with Chris Cuomo,but on this I do.
It could be fixed if they truly wanted it fixed.
Trump ran on immigration,and Congress is letting him run with it hoping it will be his demise,but that is really a gamble considering the pulse of the nation.

Do you wonder why Congress doesn't or wont fix immagration,seriously.

You know the old saying "the rich get richer,and the poor get poorer".if immagration was fixed,the rich would lose alot of money,workers comp insurance,healthcare etc.
Everyone's doing fine and making money hand over fist,everyone is happy,unfortunately even the migrant who can afford to feed his kids ramen noodles at the end of the week.
The whole thing is a fucking joke,and we are at each others throats about it,the people in power probably chuckle about it behind closed doors,counting the kickbacks.But hey I'm just an old puppet too.

GOP needs the open sore of immigration to poke at for political purposes. The base needs the outrage. Business still wants unaccountable workers. The rich still want servants.

packerfan79

Veteran
LMAO, coming from someone That tolerates Trumptard dismantling the constitution doesn't mean much.

It wasn't that bad before Trumptard. The right will not compromise under any condition. The left will need to capitulate to the rights demands. That would be what compromise means to the right.

I have asked the question 25 times. but I will entertain you.

Please explain, which specific section of the constitution is Trump destroying?

It not unusual for a party not in power to capitulate to the party not in power. It's not new just your responses is new.

packerfan79

Veteran
There is no assumption at all. Only in your twisted imagination.

Did you see any white kids in those photos ? Of course not.

It's like Hammerhead said. No research, No facts. Just making it up as you go. FOOL.

At least I want those kids to live. How can you live with yourself knowing you are advocating for the death of children to further a political issue. You are definitely more than intolerant. The level you have sunk to is a disgusting new low, even for you.

All kids deserve to live, not any particular color. God damn you are a fucking disgusting racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts