What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
propaganda is very effective at molding people's minds. look at how many people in these threads think Omar married her brother and AOC's GND banned airplanes and meat.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
propaganda is very effective at molding people's minds. look at how many people in these threads think Omar married her brother and AOC's GND banned airplanes and meat.

not that effective. you just have to target the right group of morons...their willingness to be pawns is all that is needed.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, Barr let him get away with involuntary manslaughter.. At the very least he should be fired for using a illegal chock hold.
Barr disregarded a recommendation by civil rights prosecutors in Washington who favored filing criminal charges against Officer Daniel Pantaleo..

Attorney General William Barr made the decision against the New York Police Department officer accused of fatally choking, siding with a Justice Department team from New York over the Civil Rights Division in Washington due to concerns that prosecutors could not successfully prove the officer acted willfully, a senior Justice Department official said.

Well if theres any Karma in this world,Barr will choke on a Hot Dog at his next summer cookout,I guess that would constitute partial justice for the victim.

'Boogieman'

Who's they, All I see is you guys comparing crimes like Murder with a crime that gets you a ticket. There not the same you guys cant see that. These people are not criminals. You radicals think they are. If all the undocumented where gone parts of our economy would be in shambles. Its just not possible to do what you want. It will never happen. Since you cant compromise here we are.

I'm not comparing the undocumented with murderers, you have the wrong person. I already stated that I want better living conditions for those seeking asylum. Whoever hires these illegal immigrants are the problem. We should deport those with serious criminal records (shoplifting, pot possession, driving without a license are not serious crimes) and make those already here without serious criminal records legalized US citizens so they can find better paying jobs and not drive wages down in factories, farms, ect.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All that are comparing entering the US illegally and insinuating its the same as a Felon are only rallying the base. Saying things like if I commit a crime I will get taken away from my kids too is total BS. Thats like saying if you get caught j walking you get incarcerated and your kids go to jail as well. It might not have been you, I've seen it in this thread. These people are not committing a serious crime. They do not deserve to be locked up.

I agree any that have committed serious crimes are not welcome any that have committed crimes need to go. Getting caught smoking weed is not a crime no matter the state.

They are not the people lowering wages. Its the people hiring them. Most of These people do not have any education. They do not understand our laws at all.. They just want to eat. Like I said it should be handled in the country of origin not here. The $$ spent would help more there then spending it on incarcerating these people here.

Last edited:

Lrus007

Veteran
:dance013:

Attachments

• ref.jpg
    ref.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 16

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's some sad shit,I hate seeing that.I tried bringing that up yesterday (Africa)and was attacked for wanting to help them.No food,no medicine,no hope.

M

Mr D

All that are comparing entering the US illegally and insinuating its the same as a Felon are only rallying the base. Saying things like if I commit a crime I will get taken away from my kids too is total BS. Thats like saying if you get caught j walking you get incarcerated and your kids go to jail as well. It might not have been you, I've seen it in this thread. These people are not committing a serious crime. They do not deserve to be locked up.

I agree any that have committed serious crimes are not welcome any that have committed crimes need to go. Getting caught smoking weed is not a crime no matter the state.

They are not the people lowering wages. Its the people hiring them. Most of These people do not have any education. They do not understand our laws at all.. They just want to eat. Like I said it should be handled in the country of origin not here. The $$ spent would help more there then spending it on incarcerating these people here.

Think of the children was the rallying cry of drug warriors. Politicians love to use it for the emotional appeal. They break down in tears at empty parking lots just thinking about "the children".

As a member of the military I took part in the Cuban Refugee resettlement operation. You can't just let anyone waltz in to the country unchecked. They need to be processed in, which takes time.

During that time they become guests of the government. Sorry we didn't have first class facilities built for the current influx.

What's your solution?

Last edited:
M

Mr D

How are Rep Pressley’s racist or homophobic?

Sounds like she wants people to speak up for themselves instead of being intimidated by discriminatory tactics or sitting on the sidelines.

Excluding people based on race or sexual orientation is racist and homophobic.

Interesting how you choose to interpret the words of people you like and those you dislike.

Keep on spinnin :ying:

M

Mr D

lol so let me get this straight

this is racist

Rep Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) “We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice”

but this isn't

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly........and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how.....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

Trump assumed their country of origin was not the US because they aren't white. Pressley, Talib, and AOC were born in the US. Omar was not.
What nations are Pressley, Talib, and AOC going back to precisely?

It's a common bigoted sentiment to tell people who don't "look like Americans" to go back to their country.

Pressley's comment that you think is racist, highlights the bullshit of identity politics.

she's basically calling out the opportunist shitbags who say things like "im a black queer transgender feminist vote for me", and then when they get elected they do nothing for those groups. she's right, they don't need those kinds of people because they've only served to help elect opportunist shitbags on the other end of the spectrum like Trump.

I only asked for someone to point where Trump mentioned race, never said if the statement was racist or not.

BTW we don't elect brown people to represent brown people. We elect people to represent all people. Nice attempt at some positive spin on the left's racist BS.

CaptainDankness

That’s almost funny.
Except it a racist excuse for racism.

It's 2019 everyone is racist. We got one of you liberals claiming that brown people are uneducated and don't understand laws, that's racist. :tiphat:

I'm sure they have schools in their home countries maybe not the best. I'm also sure they know about laws and they damn sure know about deportation, as we've been shipping them back for about 100 years now. Lol

redlaser

Veteran
Excluding people based on race or sexual orientation is racist and homophobic.

Interesting how you choose to interpret the words of people you like and those you dislike.

Keep on spinnin :ying:

Apparently you need to overlook the word voice which is repeated four different times, to get her point across about what she is saying.

Pretty weak attempt even by your standards, your not even spinning, just making shit up as usual because you can’t effectively defend the racist in the white house

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I only asked for someone to point where Trump mentioned race, never said if the statement was racist or not.

BTW we don't elect brown people to represent brown people. We elect people to represent all people. Nice attempt at some positive spin on the left's racist BS.

So what happened with Trumptard lol. He Does not represent all people.. Not even close..

We do need to check everyone that wants in. We do not need to lock them and there kids up. Deporting them has always been the best option. Cost is virtually nada vs locking them up. They can then get good advice from a lawyer while they wait in there own country. I'm no Liberal. I Identify with the common sense party. If It was the only choice I would rather be one then to admit I support Trumptard .

It's 2019 everyone is racist. We got one of you liberals claiming that brown people are uneducated and don't understand laws, that's racist.
tiphat.gif

I'm sure they have schools in their home countries maybe not the best. I'm also sure they know about laws and they damn sure know about deportation, as we've been shipping them back for about 100 years now. Lol

Your an idiot if you think that's racist. My opinion about there education is based off research. I could def be wrong I doubt it. Even if they had a education me saying otherwise is not a Racist comment. IMO They dont have $$ to attend schools. Those that do cant because they have to work to feed there family. I shouldn't expect trumptard supporters to know the difference lol. You obliviously have no clue how people in countries that have no economy there lives.

Last edited:
M

Mr D

So what happened with Trumptard lol. He Does not represent all people.. Not even close..

We do need to check everyone that wants in. We do not need to lock them and there kids up. Deporting them has always been the best option. Cost is virtually nada vs locking them up. They can then get good advice from a lawyer while they wait in there own country.

Ask Hillary and the DNC who helped elevate Trump what happened.
I'd say that shit backfired.

But what made people elect a guy like Trump? Could it have been a rebuke of "progressive" policies, a disdain for Hillary or all of the above?

M

Mr D

Apparently you need to overlook the word voice which is repeated four different times, to get her point across about what she is saying.

Pretty weak attempt even by your standards, your not even spinning, just making shit up as usual because you can’t effectively defend the racist in the white house

I don't need to overlook anything her words are clear. She wishes to exclude people or their voice based on race and sexual orientation. It's safe to say she won't be interested in hearing from Candace Owens.

I don't have any desire to defend Trump, I don't even like him. I've made that clear many times. As a matter of fact I'm the only one in here saying both sides suck while the rest of you rally behind the red or blue team.

People like you who see imaginary differences in the 2 factions of the big government party are the reason for the outrage and disdain you have for the other side.

Wake up dude you are wasting energy hating Trump and his base, none of them give a fuck what you think. Just like you don't give a fuck what they think. So the 2 party circle jerk continues........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts