What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

redlaser

Veteran
Did you see the racist homophobic remarks by one of the squad members a few days ago?

They are Actresses hired by Zack Exley. Omar is running under 10% approval in the polls, AOC is polling better at 22%.

Under the you can't make this shit up category...

The field of democrats is so incredibly weak the thread is starting to turn into musing about gun laws and late stage capitalism.

How are Rep Pressley’s racist or homophobic?

Sounds like she wants people to speak up for themselves instead of being intimidated by discriminatory tactics or sitting on the sidelines.

RB56

Veteran
8 years of listening to pussies whining about Obama. Shame they didn't take their own advice and leave the country.

med4u

Veteran
Some presidents are accused of racism....while others embrace it....
What would happen if trump and the white caucus members of Congress met and discussed government policies with the leader of the kkk?
Democratic hypocrisy is disgusting

https://images.app.goo.gl/zFs2breJ1bhJ7Nnv5

Cannavore

Veteran
He said if you don't like America then you can leave, I agree with him and don't take it as racist. It's rich listening to liberals talk about upholding the constitution when they want to ban guns and limit free speech, both are constitutional rights.

Its incredible how much you have to straw man to make your points land. No ones banning guns or limiting speech.

Cannavore

Veteran
Did you see the racist homophobic remarks by one of the squad members a few days ago?

They are Actresses hired by Zack Exley. Omar is running under 10% approval in the polls, AOC is polling better at 22%.

Under the you can't make this shit up category...

The field of democrats is so incredibly weak the thread is starting to turn into musing about gun laws and late stage capitalism.

lol so let me get this straight

this is racist

Rep Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) “We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice”

but this isn't

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly........and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how.....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

Trump assumed their country of origin was not the US because they aren't white. Pressley, Talib, and AOC were born in the US. Omar was not.
What nations are Pressley, Talib, and AOC going back to precisely?

It's a common bigoted sentiment to tell people who don't "look like Americans" to go back to their country.

Pressley's comment that you think is racist, highlights the bullshit of identity politics.

she's basically calling out the opportunist shitbags who say things like "im a black queer transgender feminist vote for me", and then when they get elected they do nothing for those groups. she's right, they don't need those kinds of people because they've only served to help elect opportunist shitbags on the other end of the spectrum like Trump.

Cannavore

Veteran
Now we're going to have 8 years of pussies whining about Trump. LMAO

OMG!!! They're running concentration camps!! :laughing:

what do you call holding people against their will, splitting up their families, all while violating their human rights?

side note - pretty funny i dont hear the pizzagate crowd mention anything about the 1,500+ migrant children the US govt has "lost" while in custody.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Someone is bound to haul them into the international criminal court. Oh..
. I forgot. Never mind.

Mind you, they aren't afraid of hauling someone else up there.

CaptainDankness

what do you call holding people against their will, splitting up their families, all while violating their human rights?

side note - pretty funny i dont hear the pizzagate crowd mention anything about the 1,500+ migrant children the US govt has "lost" while in custody.

They know the risks of breaking the law and entering our country illegally. If I'm caught breaking the law my family will be split up.

What makes them more important than any other American citizen who broke the law?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Many of the asylum seekers are being detoured to overflowing privately owned detention camps that cost us $775 per day per person. Guess where the money is going and guess why they need more money. Motel 6 would be allot cheeper.

Cannavore

Veteran
They know the risks of breaking the law and entering our country illegally. If I'm caught breaking the law my family will be split up.

What makes them more important than any other American citizen who broke the law?

lol and they call the lefties npc's

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No Federal charges against the cop that choked Eric Gardiner to death for selling cigarettes.
Fucking Bullshit.I support first responders all day,eveyday.
But murderers?....The DOJ is a joke

'Boogieman'

:tiphat:

Attachments

• 20190706_005245.jpg
    20190706_005245.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 15

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I forgot info retention in here is not likely.

Most of these people have no clue what there doing. There being used by others telling them to go to USA. Something different is going on under this admin. As I said its a 12 year high in illegals crossing the boarder. Its a misdemeanor to cross illegally not a crime that would get you locked up. Comparing this to a felony is ludicrous..

Im sure there not educated enough to know the risks. They just want a better life.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I would gladly send all the trumptatds to central America in exchange for most of the immigrants coming here. #MAGbyremovingthecrap

Gry

Veteran
I would gladly send all the trumptatds to central America in exchange for most of the immigrants coming here. #MAGbyremovingthecrap
We could eliminate the right wing crime and violence in one fel swoop.
Trade a loud populace with contempt for everything for a polite law abiding one that will appreciate paying their taxes, and look forward to improving things for their kids.
Does sound temping, but it goes against shear gut instinct.

'Boogieman'

We could eliminate the right wing crime and violence in one fel swoop.
Trade a loud populace with contempt for everything for a polite law abiding one that will appreciate paying their taxes, and look forward to improving things for their kids.
Does sound temping, but it goes against shear gut instinct.

I should just shut up and pay whatever taxes is given to me without voting to have my own say? That's how I take your post. In all reality gang violence trumps any violence that comes from the left or right, 32,000 deaths from gun violence every year on average and 80% is gang related, the idea that right wingers are out doing crime and violence is laughable at best. Democrats offer nothing for the working man and it will bite them hard in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts