What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Sorry about how it came across. Not my intention.

My last word on it. As hard as he loves, he hates. Even hisself for it. He once killed a kitten by hugging it to death. We couldn't takkke it from him. Strong as an ox even as a kid. He would even touch a cat or dog after that. He's 30 now and can manage to pet one, but won't pick one up. He has a dangerous protective gene as well. His inner circle of people are more important than his own safety by far. Thank god he finally realizes he has to temper himself. But cross him once and you get the evil eye for ever. I get it when i joke around with him. He's a character for sure, and high functioning (has his own appartment) Downs don't live long, and it'll be a sad Christmas when he leaves because he turns into this little guy all over again.

Nuff said.

Cannavore

Veteran
there are two groups on tv reporting...there is FoxNews, Breitbart, Rush Limbaugh, Ben Shapiro and Alex Jones feed those appetites all 34% of the population...and then there are all the others.....NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN and a few others...that have almost double the watchers....so its simple math well not simple to Trump....guy knows how to Twitter though...hey i don't like Trump but the Downs Syndrome was a bit too far...my neighbor was downs and had the biggest love ever...so no more of that..DJXX

The "others" that you posted just as dog shit as the rest. Also I'm pretty sure FOX and Alex Jones have more viewers than CNN and MSNBC does combined. Like, the most popular show on FOX has more viewers than entire networks.... Or, at least that was the case before every one caught a wicked case of Trump Derangement and threw themselves back into the arms of the fake corporate media that gave us Trump in the first place.

packerfan79

Veteran
You've produced this litany several times to claim you are not a racist. Nothing in that list proves your case and leaves you several ticks below those who claim having black friends proves they aren't racist. At least the friends canard involves choice. Choices made by relations say nothing about you. It's remarkable to me that Trump supporters lack the balls to be honest about why they support him.

Nothin about racism, just showing ignorance of thinking all Trump supporters are racist white people. I have black friends and family, but that isn't what makes me not racist. What makes me not racist is judging people on their character not their skin color.

I support conservative ideas. It's real simple, I haven't changed my policy positions. To put it simply pro-American, pro-liberty, pro-small government, and anti-war.

I was not a supporter of Bush/Cheney, because they are war mongers just like Obama, and Clinton. Remember Trump is a dove compared to most of the Democratic candidates for 2020

redlaser

Veteran
Nothin about racism, just showing ignorance of thinking all Trump supporters are racist white people. I have black friends and family, but that isn't what makes me not racist. What makes me not racist is judging people on their character not their skin color.

I support conservative ideas. It's real simple, I haven't changed my policy positions. To put it simply pro-American, pro-liberty, pro-small government, and anti-war.

I was not a supporter of Bush/Cheney, because they are war mongers just like Obama, and Clinton. Remember Trump is a dove compared to most of the Democratic candidates for 2020

I would imagine it does get old telling people that you aren’t racist.

You have to explain to them that you only support and vote for racists.

Big difference, because for instance, you also don’t promote sexual assault, you just support and vote for those that advocate for it.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Poor Joe,he's in the early stages of dementia.If he were to be elected he wouldn't be able to complete his term.
If he does by some miracle win the nomination,his running partner will end up taking over the presidency.

'Boogieman'

Big difference, because for instance, you also don’t promote sexual assault, you just support and vote for those that advocate for it.

Wrong, we support those who want to help the working man and keep our constitutional rights including the second amendment. More government, higher taxes, open boarders, and all the other nonsense the left pushes does nothing for us. We are not going to go for these insane lefty policies no matter how many times you cry and call us racist.

packerfan79

Veteran

Does it get old calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist? Sorry you can't argue your point any other way.

So, I advocate for sexual violence? That's pretty fucking disgusting, but to be clear I didn't vote for the rapist. But millions of Democrats did.
:tiphat:

Lrus007

Veteran
Wrong, we support those who want to help the working man and keep our constitutional rights including the second amendment. More government, higher taxes, open boarders, and all the other nonsense the left pushes does nothing for us. We are not going to go for these insane lefty policies no matter how many times you cry and call us racist.

well said,
also this political correctness the dems push is bs.
freedom of speech is our 1st right. there is no perfect
person. we are all different in our own ways.
everyone is racist in some way. do not kid yourself.
then the offer of free shit. nothing is free not even freedom.
it all has a cost. the young have not learned politicians lie...
the young took collage for jobs. yet we give green cards to
others for the same jobs. how fucked up is that..
open borders is crazy talk. dems voted to fine americans for
not buying health insurance. now they want to give it to illegal
aliens for free. how fucked up is that..
california just passed that shit. how about helping
the homeless and veterans out. least some port a potties so people
do not have to shit in the street. you all hate trump so bad. that
if he did something wrong. not many would care. i did not like
a few presidents. but i did not spend every waking moment bitching.
i could go on and on.. just my opinion, disagree if you wish
Lrus007

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha not a chance anyone will disagree with any of that.
The funny part of our wonderful news media is the Democrats stance on the poor refugees.In reality they could not care less about the migrants.Bottom line is they want them ALL to come in,its more votes.
Trump will be one of the last Republican presidents to ever be elected.I now file every government document with the box checked that I'm a minority,I want my affirmative action.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see nothing has changed. Y'all still insulting ea other. Sad .. It serves no purpose to even engage any at this point. Nothing will change the minds on either side.

White Beard

Poor Joe,he's in the early stages of dementia.If he were to be elected he wouldn't be able to complete his term.

If he does by some miracle win the nomination,his running partner will end up taking over the presidency.
I seriously can’t believe Biden’s being fluffed for the lead part: it’s entirely possible the Dems think that business-as-usual will work, but centrism is what ultimately cost them in ‘16. It would be the stupidest play possible IMO.

Trump continues his campaign of obstruction against investigations in the House, and the struggle between co-equal branches of the government is creating a crisis. If the balance between the branches breaks, then we are no longer IN a functional nation, and we stand in terrible danger of losing the constitution if that happens.

I’m frankly shocked that conservative patriots do not see the danger in allowing the White House to persist in defying the constitution, you were supposed to be paying attention to THAT VERY THING.

When you look for trouble, y’all NEVER look over your *right* shoulder to see what they’re doing back there

Y’all really need to check up on the people you keep sending back to Congress.

More government? More than what, the behemoth that is Homeland Security? Police of so many descriptions? K Street?

Higher taxes? It’s GOP that’s been raising your taxes - after all, someone has to pay for the trillion-dollar gift to the permanently wealthy - and it won’t be *them*, that was the whole idea.

Open borders? The ONLY conversation about ‘open borders’ is the circle-jerk among “conservatives” who are convinced that “Democrats” want them, want them more than anything. I don’t want them, I’ve never talked to anyone in favor of them. You guys need a better hobby...

All the other nonsense the left pushes? Made up by your handlers, most of whom probably believing it themselves. It renders you incapable of understanding any “liberals” beside the imaginary ones who live in your head...and they don’t resemble ANYTHING real. Of course that crap does nothing for you - it does nothing ‘for’ anyone; it’s only there to inflame you and make your fellow citizens seem weirder.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the more reason to wonder about your analogy. Perhaps it was just a momentary SNAFU but your statement is a pretty bigoted sounding one and unhelpful to those growing up with disabilities. I am fully aware of what that life entails (and did entail in the 50s and 60s).

BTW; heart of gold is quite typical; genetically/chromasomically/RNAically speaking

Please DO NOT PM ME with anymore of your BS
The guy deserved a break,and not to be attacked.
Sorry that hours after the fact you wont let it slide.
Go take a fucking pill,smoke a fucking joint,blow up a doll,or rub one out.Whatever gets you through the night.
As long as it doesn't include me.

White Beard

well said,
also this political correctness the dems push is bs.
freedom of speech is our 1st right. there is no perfect
person. we are all different in our own ways.
everyone is racist in some way. do not kid yourself.
then the offer of free shit. nothing is free not even freedom.
it all has a cost. the young have not learned politicians lie...
the young took collage for jobs. yet we give green cards to
others for the same jobs. how fucked up is that..
open borders is crazy talk. dems voted to fine americans for
not buying health insurance. now they want to give it to illegal
aliens for free. how fucked up is that..
california just passed that shit. how about helping
the homeless and veterans out. least some port a potties so people
do not have to shit in the street. you all hate trump so bad. that
if he did something wrong. not many would care. i did not like
a few presidents. but i did not spend every waking moment bitching.
i could go on and on.. just my opinion, disagree if you wish
Lrus007

Hahaha not a chance anyone will disagree with any of that.
The funny part of our wonderful news media is the Democrats stance on the poor refugees.In reality they could not care less about the migrants.Bottom line is they want them ALL to come in,its more votes.
Trump will be one of the last Republican presidents to ever be elected.I now file every government document with the box checked that I'm a minority,I want my affirmative action.

As a matter of fact, I disagree with both of you. :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts