What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
Well, “the left” in Pack’s mind is a dedicated corrosive force that wants to bring America down at every opportunity, even the most minute, ridiculous, pointless ‘opportunities’.

The article is about the appeals court throwing out a suit charging that Trump is violating the emoluments clause. Three other cases challenging Trump on emoluments, they were unaffected.

So, in Pack’s world, there IS no emoluments issue, and the only reason for action against Trump is to be devilish democratic dickheads, just like the ones he imagines surrounding him...since the only reason for the action he can conceive is to slap at Trump, the dismissal of the suit means “the left” lost agin.

Replay him spiking “the football”

Only the extremist left. .

Yeah, it was definitely a spike. Very perceptive of you.
What makes you think I am surrounded by Democrats?

What you don't realize is I may be in California, but California has the most Republicans of any state.

I only know a few people who will actually say they voted for Hillary. I have family from El Salvador who post the best Trump memes. I have an Uncle who works in the Pentagon, and is married to a black woman, both quietly support Trump. Can't be in certain circles of government, if you support Trump. My uncle got in trouble for liking the wrong post on Facebook . I would venture to guess you know quite a few people who voted for Trump, and won't tell you. It's funny you talk about my head. Trump has fully occupied your head for years now.

It's the boy who cried wolf. The house had another Russia investigation hearing. It's like the 5-6 time.

Can you tell me one significant piece of legislation to come out of Congress?nope plenty of hearings and threats of contempt.

3 emoluments clause bullshit cases. Lol. The left has shown it's cards. No credibility left.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are those poor folks in the concentration camps at the border able to leave to go home,or they detained from going back home if they ask to.If I was detained under the conditions Chris Cuomo showed tonight,and I could leave I would.

DJXX

Veteran

What you don't realize is I may be in California, but California has the most Republicans of any state.

I only know a few people who will actually say they voted for Hillary. I have family from El Salvador who post the best Trump memes. I have an Uncle who works in the Pentagon, and is married to a black woman, both quietly support Trump. Can't be in certain circles of government, if you support Trump. My uncle got in trouble for liking the wrong post on Facebook . I would venture to guess you know quite a few people who voted for Trump, and won't tell you. It's funny you talk about my head. Trump has fully occupied your head for years now.

It's the boy who cried wolf. The house had another Russia investigation hearing. It's like the 5-6 time.

Can you tell me one significant piece of legislation to come out of Congress?nope plenty of hearings and threats of contempt.

3 emoluments clause bullshit cases. Lol. The left has shown it's cards. No credibility left.
many just see it through a way different lense...once they have chosen their team they will fight for their side even if others think they are crazy..well they think we are crazy for our opinions... if this president would release all of the requested of him then many issues could be put to rest...but you and i both know he is hiding mountains of things that would bring an unkind outcome for him...for no experience he has done pretty decent...just needs a muzzle to stop the name calling...all of his other issues go along with the scrutiny of holding this office...you cant make everyone happy...well 2020 will tell the tale...in my opinion he has no way of winning if he doesnt cheat somehow...its the way he was raised...this guy bought his way or cheated in every victory he has ever claimed....and if you just cant see that, then you are commited to his lesser than honest side....As a republican who cant support Trumplicans..i must vote against him cause i see morality crumbling with his ways..another note....there are good people under his spell and i have tried to research their stance but i just don't get it...so throwing stones back and forth will get us nowhere...good luck to both sides in 2020 ...guess we will see ...DJXX

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I like what Trump is trying to do, but his execution sucks like no other.

He's like a Down Syndrome kid cheering for himself for coloring a picture with food coloring he found while left alone in the kitchen. The neighbors are weary of him and tell their kids not to get in the car with him. He gives the girls the creeps, and there's talk he found a gun and has it hidden under the front porch next to the dog he buried.

F

Frylock

many just see it through a way different lense...once they have chosen their team they will fight for their side even if others think they are crazy..well they think we are crazy for our opinions... if this president would release all of the requested of him then many issues could be put to rest...but you and i both know he is hiding mountains of things that would bring an unkind outcome for him...for no experience he has done pretty decent...just needs a muzzle to stop the name calling...all of his other issues go along with the scrutiny of holding this office...you cant make everyone happy...well 2020 will tell the tale...in my opinion he has no way of winning if he doesnt cheat somehow...its the way he was raised...this guy bought his way or cheated in every victory he has ever claimed....and if you just cant see that, then you are commited to his lesser than honest side....As a republican who cant support Trumplicans..i must vote against him cause i see morality crumbling with his ways..another note....there are good people under his spell and i have tried to research their stance but i just don't get it...so throwing stones back and forth will get us nowhere...good luck to both sides in 2020 ...guess we will see ...DJXX

Great post :)

Pretty good job without experience, i think is a pretty big stretch but the rest gets my (fantastical and completely worthless) gold stamp of approval :biggrin:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I think he's trying to make America great again - because allegedly it used to be great - kinda similar to Great Britain - that used to be great - but was it really all that great after all?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Empires only last a hundred years or so. The us has had its day. Enter china or India. The problem no one has mentioned here is that with the transfer of financial power comes war. Interestingly, not from the countries involved in the transfer, but a small side country, like austria was.

My money is on DPRK.

packerfan79

Veteran
I like what Trump is trying to do, but his execution sucks like no other.

He's like a Down Syndrome kid cheering for himself for coloring a picture with food coloring he found while left alone in the kitchen. The neighbors are weary of him and tell their kids not to get in the car with him. He gives the girls the creeps, and there's talk he found a gun and has it hidden under the front porch next to the dog he buried.

Wtf, you think down syndrome kids are creepy?

DJXX

Veteran
there are two groups on tv reporting...there is FoxNews, Breitbart, Rush Limbaugh, Ben Shapiro and Alex Jones feed those appetites all 34% of the population...and then there are all the others.....NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN and a few others...that have almost double the watchers....so its simple math well not simple to Trump....guy knows how to Twitter though...hey i don't like Trump but the Downs Syndrome was a bit too far...my neighbor was downs and had the biggest love ever...so no more of that..DJXX

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Wtf, you think down syndrome kids are creepy?

Nope. Funny for sure.

My brother has downs. We never treated him with kid gloves. He's a productive member of society and does more volunteering than most.. and does it with a heart of gold. But he has painted the kitchen with food coloring. He laughs about it now and blames it on his age. He was 20. Lol

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
giphy.gif

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope. Funny for sure.

My brother has downs. We never treated him with kid gloves. He's a productive member of society and does more volunteering than most.. and does it with a heart of gold. But he has painted the kitchen with food coloring. He laughs about it now and blames it on his age. He was 20. Lol

All the more reason to wonder about your analogy. Perhaps it was just a momentary SNAFU but your statement is a pretty bigoted sounding one and unhelpful to those growing up with disabilities. I am fully aware of what that life entails (and did entail in the 50s and 60s).

BTW; heart of gold is quite typical; genetically/chromasomically/RNAically speaking

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes things come off a certain way,but he clarified it.Give him a break.I cant or wont believe any of us here would be that heartless,right

RB56

Veteran

You've produced this litany several times to claim you are not a racist. Nothing in that list proves your case and leaves you several ticks below those who claim having black friends proves they aren't racist. At least the friends canard involves choice. Choices made by relations say nothing about you. It's remarkable to me that Trump supporters lack the balls to be honest about why they support him.

White Beard

QED...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts