What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I don't know. Trump is pretty laughable, but his damage is really only domestic compared to what happened under Bush II. The people behind Trump don't seem like the Rumsfield or Cheney types in the Bush admin. Not a lot has gone to plan yet, look at Venezuela, North Korea, Iran, China, etc... none of those so far have escelated to the level of disaster and clusterfuckery that was the Iraq/Afghanistan war. That's not to excuse the embarrassment that Trump is, but the last Bush admin did a lot more damage internationally than this current clown show.
Typical American. Only domestic? Are you fucking kidding me? You thought the world hated you before. Now your allies hate you too. It'll take 3 generations for them to trust America again. Fuck even polite Canadians hate you now. Why? Because half of America openly hate us along with anything that isn't white wonder bread. And calling Canada, your most trusted ally, a National Security risk? Fuck you then. There's even talk of building our own nukes because we can't trust "America, the greatest country in the world."

Personally, I think we should just tell the whole world to fuckoff and go it alone. Let it go to shit and may the strongest survive. But that's just me.

Now it's time for my morning coffee.

Brother Nature

Killing people is bad business. Concentration camps (torture) and trillion dollar tax breaks for financial gluttons are bad business too.

Which is worse? Tough call.

We are empowered to fix this one if we choose.

Edit:
Obama fixed the Bush mess where we went killing the wrong people over 9-11and knew it.

I really do love how people gloss over the fact it was the Obama administration that got Bin Laden. People can spout all the bullshit they want about Trump getting rid of Isis, but no one seems to bring up it was Obama who got Bin Laden. I do have to say I bought a lot of what Obama sold, much more so than any other president, even slick Willie, but he still sold me the same shitty car. At least with Trump it's easier to smell and see the bullshit before even entering the lot.

Anyways, I get what you're saying Zeez. I'm in no way excusing what has happened under Trump, but US concentration camps ('internment' in previous generations) aren't new and I can't think of any president who hasn't bent over for wall street. I wish I shared your enthusiasm about people having the power to change government, but I don't see that as the case. Trump didn't with the popular vote, neither did Bush. The system that props up these people is to blame and it's setup in a way that we can't change following it's rules. If we could realize that instead of bickering with each other, maybe a revolution could be underway.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There's more Brother.

When every aircraft in the US was grounded on 911, the government was busy flying Gulfstream V aircraft picking up members of the BinLaden family and getting them out of the country. BinLaden family members had done business with the Bush's and were guests at their family ranch in Texas.

d_g5_airforce_print_032_1330_828_70.jpg

Brother Nature

Typical American. Only domestic? Are you fucking kidding me? You thought the world hated you before. Now your allies hate you too. It'll take 3 generations for them to trust America again. Fuck even polite Canadians hate you now. Why? Because half of America openly hate us along with anything that isn't white wonder bread. And calling Canada, your most trusted ally, a National Security risk? Fuck you then. There's even talk of building our own nukes because we can't trust "America, the greatest country in the world."

Personally, I think we should just tell the whole world to fuckoff and go it alone. Let it go to shit and may the strongest survive. But that's just me.

Now it's time for my morning coffee.

I actually live in another commonwealth country, such as yourself. I left the US for a lot of reasons and I understand everything you've said there, but Canada has not undergone civil wars or US imposed regime change because of Trump. Yeah he's an asshole and I'd laugh if Melania kicked him in the nuts and pushed him into a helicopters rotary blade, but peoples blind rage against the man seems to have distracted them from the fact that none of this is a new show, it's just different players.

And fuck wonder bread.

St. Phatty

There's more Brother.

When every aircraft in the US was grounded on 911, the government was busy flying Gulfstream V aircraft picking up members of the BinLaden family and getting them out of the country. BinLaden family members had done business with the Bush's and were guests at their family ranch in Texas.

View Image

Until the US gets right with 9-11 -

prosecuting those who did it, i.e. Israel + Saudi Arabia + Israel supporters in the US gov -

AND making amends (as if that was possible) to all the countries wrongly attacked - Iraq, Libya -

the US is just a sh-t hole nation with a lot of nukes.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Until the US gets right with 9-11 -

prosecuting those who did it, i.e. Israel + Saudi Arabia + Israel supporters in the US gov -

AND making amends (as if that was possible) to all the countries wrongly attacked - Iraq, Libya -

the US is just a sh-t hole nation with a lot of nukes.

Now that I've had my coffee...

There really are great things about the USA. A free world for one. Without them, the whole world would be like:

The Man In The High Castle
highcastle-2.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
I don't know. Trump is pretty laughable, but his damage is really only domestic compared to what happened under Bush II. The people behind Trump don't seem like the Rumsfield or Cheney types in the Bush admin. Not a lot has gone to plan yet, look at Venezuela, North Korea, Iran, China, etc... none of those so far have escelated to the level of disaster and clusterfuckery that was the Iraq/Afghanistan war. That's not to excuse the embarrassment that Trump is, but the last Bush admin did a lot more damage internationally than this current clown show.

Correct.

Some estimates say 200,000+ deaths of Iraqi civilians alone. The total Iraq War death toll by some estimates reach 1,000,000.

Trump's a **** but the people that came before him are actual murderous war criminals.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now that I've had my coffee...

There really are great things about the USA. A free world for one. Without them, the whole world would be like:

The Man In The High Castle
View Image

Lol....now that I've had my cup of coffee....I love it.

I started my day thinking,where did I hide those qualudes back in 1980,I know they're around here somewhere,dam it! :biggrin:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/10/us/politics/trump-hotel-emoluments-constitution.html

Man it must suck to fail over, and over, and over, and over,and over,and over, and over, and, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

The left just can't win. That would make them LOSERS. LOL.

Have a nice day, I know I will.

Didn't you post the same link twice? Good that you are doing so now rather than just stating made up facts but I have a question. What does the court case have to do with the 'left' as you state? Maybe I missed it.

packerfan79

Veteran
Didn't you post the same link twice? Good that you are doing so now rather than just stating made up facts but I have a question. What does the court case have to do with the 'left' as you state? Maybe I missed it.

Yup, was trying to edit it.

Several people here have stated, the emoluments violations as legitimate criticism of Trump. When asked for actual examples of constitutional violations. Lol.

White Beard

Well, “the left” in Pack’s mind is a dedicated corrosive force that wants to bring America down at every opportunity, even the most minute, ridiculous, pointless ‘opportunities’.

The article is about the appeals court throwing out a suit charging that Trump is violating the emoluments clause. Three other cases challenging Trump on emoluments, they were unaffected.

So, in Pack’s world, there IS no emoluments issue, and the only reason for action against Trump is to be devilish democratic dickheads, just like the ones he imagines surrounding him...since the only reason for the action he can conceive is to slap at Trump, the dismissal of the suit means “the left” lost agin.

Replay him spiking “the football”

Status
Not open for further replies.