What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I’m get what you’re saying...from my own view, not one of the Trump bio-clan has shown any real intelligence at all, tho they seem clever enough, and are all good at evading responsibility and manipulating others to get their way.

They also seem to assume that nothing will stick to them, they don’t know what the rules are, because they don’t care, and the don’t care because they expect it all to be cleared up for them before they get to it.

In short, they all seem out of place until the lights are on them, and then they prove it.

That's how it goes,when's the last time you saw the rich and powerful or a celeb Mary Donna that works at target ?

X

xavier7995

I didnt think biden would crash out this hard, interesting to watch. I think kamala has a better chance in the general than mayor pete.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I honestly believe the Democratic nominee will either be Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris.

liotta-laughing-gif-4.gif

St. Phatty

I honestly believe the Democratic nominee will either be Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris.

They seem different.

Harris is a total sell-out, sort of like Hillary.

Warren seems to have some principles.

I don't think Bernie Sanders has the core enthusiasm that he had in 2016, that I think would have put him in the White House if the "Democrat" Party hadn't forced Hillary on the populace.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Warren / Harris ticket would make it interesting. Lol
But i think it'll be Warren / Bernie

Unfortunately, Harris is a COP. She went after people of all races big time. She also used her female body to get where she is now. That's tacky.

As for Liz.... Used fake genetic nonsense to get where she is.
Couldn't the DNC find someone better?
I may be a capitalist, but I was angry at what the DNC and Hillary did to Sanders. She is a money grubbing witch. She does, by the way, belong to a witches coven, named "The Wing". Whats a matter with these people? We cant find better leadership in the DNC then this? Witches, liars, hoes, and thieves? Oh come on....

Its looking more and more like 5 more years of DJT, unless they can find something. Anything.
His daughter is awful pretty. Don't care much for his sons.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
She looked much more like Eric before the surgeries

Well God bless that surgeon. Shes easy on the eyes now. Flat chested at Kendal, but very pretty.
I hear those are bolt on boobs.
I have a girlfriend in SAG that has implants, and those things are rock hard. Not natural. I lied and said I loved them. You caught me. Im a lyin SOB :D

About some things pertaining to women anyway.....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts