What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
70' Cutlass Supreme convertable,one owner the old lady that lived near me since 1969.She passed away and her husband just kept her in the garage for years.

I finally convinced the Family to sell her to me.
Totally unmolested,original.Even has the original brake lines with the factory bends.

I have another 70' Convertible we are restoring.
When I'm dead and buried my two sons will each have one.No fucking bickering,unless they argue over who gets the 455/4 speed and who gets the old lady's 350 automatic cream puff.
I've loved olds cutlass's since I was in high school,one of my best friends back then had a 1972 cutlass convertible given to her for her 16th birthday.I spent those years partying in that car going to concerts all over New England,the Dead,the kinks,the who,the stones....
Shit I have fond memories of Cutlass Convertibles.
They're my babes

I had a 76 Olds 98 with a 455 which I loved until it was stolen and trashed.

Absolem

70' Cutlass Supreme convertable,one owner the old lady that lived near me since 1969.She passed away and her husband just kept her in the garage for years.

I finally convinced the Family to sell her to me.
Totally unmolested,original.Even has the original brake lines with the factory bends.

I have another 70' Convertible we are restoring.
When I'm dead and buried my two sons will each have one.No fucking bickering,unless they argue over who gets the 455/4 speed and who gets the old lady's 350 automatic cream puff.
I've loved olds cutlass's since I was in high school,one of my best friends back then had a 1972 cutlass convertible given to her for her 16th birthday.I spent those years partying in that car going to concerts all over New England,the Dead,the kinks,the who,the stones....
Shit I have fond memories of Cutlass Convertibles.
They're my babes

Those are some bad ass cars you own. That 4 speed would be a blast to drive. Bet it really knocks your head back to the headrest. Those cars are a bit before my time. What a great car era. My dad was car guy he used to race go karts as a kid. My grandpa used to have race car team he had two race cars and two drivers before I was born. Those old muscle cars bring back great family memories.

Have a good weekend.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are some bad ass cars you own. That 4 speed would be a blast to drive. Bet it really knocks your head back to the headrest. Those cars are a bit before my time. What a great car era. My dad was car guy he used to race go karts as a kid. My grandpa used to have race car team he had two race cars and two drivers before I was born. Those old muscle cars bring back great family memories.

Have a good weekend.

Yes they do,have a great night my friend :tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They have a quote on don trump talking about Epstein saying "He likes young girls almost as much as I do".

Time for the extra slip teflon.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They have a quote on don trump talking about Epstein saying "He likes young girls almost as much as I do".

Time for the extra slip teflon.

I think he was on Howard Stern talking about how Hot Ivanka is.
If I had a daughter I may describe her as beautiful,but I cant imagine I would say hot.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Ohhhhhhhhh That's so fucking creepy. There are some creepy cozy pics of trump and Ivanca too.

Eeeeewwwwwww........

F

Frylock

I think he was on Howard Stern talking about how Hot Ivanka is.
If I had a daughter I may describe her as beautiful,but I cant imagine I would say hot.

I think Stern called her a 'piece of ass' and asked Donald if that's ok, and he said yes :frown:

Different strokes for different folks i guess.... but i thought that was pretty gross seeing as she was SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM :covereyes:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant figure Ivanka out,she seems to be exceedingly intelligent,almost like a "Stepford woman".

Maybe shes actually an alien lifeform IDK

F

Frylock

'Intelligent' is the vibe you get from her??
That would be the first time i've ever heard that.... she is in a ridiculously weird bubble of a reality, and completely pompously entitled.... have you heard her speak?

h.h.

Veteran
Space case.
We can afford trips to mars, space force, walls, but not healthcare.
Smoking the wrong shit.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
'Intelligent' is the vibe you get from her??
That would be the first time i've ever heard that.... she is in a ridiculously weird bubble of a reality, and completely pompously entitled.... have you heard her speak?

Hooker with a so called billionaire as opposed to hooker with a bad crack habit. Seems kinda smart.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Chester and Jester the molestors.
Dt7o1O9U8AAgQYo.jpg

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hooker with a so called billionaire as opposed to hooker with a bad crack habit. Seems kinda smart.

Hey everyone is entitled to their opinion,Is she entitled yes.live in a bubble,probably so.Uneducated I really dont that would be a fit when describing her.Is she well spoken definitely.I have never looked into her educational background,but I'm willing to bet she's intelligent enough to get into ivy league schools without having mommy and daddy submit pictures of her rowing,or pay to have her SAT scores fudged.But hey maybe I'm wrong and shes Kentucky hillbilly dumb(no offense yall).Its just my opinion of her.
But,hooker come on now.No matter what our political beliefs are that's a bit much.I voted for Obama twice,now I'm a Republican,largely due to the left's outlandish ideas.
Even with that being said I wouldnt call Obamas daughters hood rats,whores,or when they had braces.I didnt describe them as Black & Decker pecker wreckers.
Nor would I say Chelsea is so ugly she could make a train take a dirt road,or that her face looks like it caught on fire,and someone put it out with chains.But hey it's the way our country is now so,I guess we can all just have at it,no holds barred.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Hey everyone is entitled to their opinion,Is she entitled yes.live in a bubble,probably so.Uneducated I really dont that would be a fit when describing her.Is she well spoken definitely.I have never looked into her educational background,but I'm willing to bet she's intelligent enough to get into ivy league schools without having mommy and daddy submit pictures of her rowing,or pay to have her SAT scores fudged.But hey maybe I'm wrong and shes Kentucky hillbilly dumb(no offense yall).Its just my opinion of her.
But,hooker come on now.No matter what our political beliefs are that's a bit much.I voted for Obama twice,now I'm a Republican,largely due to the left's outlandish ideas.
Even with that being said I wouldnt call Obamas daughters hood rats,whores,or when they had braces.I didnt describe them as Black & Decker pecker wreckers.
Nor would I say Chelsea is so ugly she could make a train take a dirt road,or that her face looks like it caught on fire,and someone put it out with chains.But hey it's the way our country is now so,I guess we can all just have at it,no holds barred.

Do you truly believe she would be with shithead if he happened to be an average middle class person with the same personality?

White Beard

I cant figure Ivanka out,she seems to be exceedingly intelligent,almost like a "Stepford woman".

Maybe shes actually an alien lifeform IDK

I think I’m get what you’re saying...from my own view, not one of the Trump bio-clan has shown any real intelligence at all, tho they seem clever enough, and are all good at evading responsibility and manipulating others to get their way.

They also seem to assume that nothing will stick to them, they don’t know what the rules are, because they don’t care, and the don’t care because they expect it all to be cleared up for them before they get to it.

In short, they all seem out of place until the lights are on them, and then they prove it.

Honestly, I try not to think too much about what Trump’s home life was like growing up; I try not to think of what life must have been like growing up as Trump’s children. They had to be sharp and malleable both to survive, but none of them shows any depth at all, and they all have an odd quality of not seeming to think beyond what they’re in the meddle of. Chips off the Old Block....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts