What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Tough way to make a living.

Of all trumps victims, she's the only one who knew she was going to get screwed.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I guess, no matter how much of a weasel one is - There's always Hope.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Giving none away
Away
Away
Away
Away...

"Hu Huh! I was in the right!"
"Yes, absolutely in the right!"
"I certainly was in the right!"
"You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!"

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If they catch you in the backseat trying to pick her locks they're gonna send you home to mother in a cardboard box.you better run

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - we get a new prime minister soon in the UK - and the only people that will have voted for him are his own conservative party members - fellow members of parliament etc -

Roll on a new general election - that should be interesting.

As for the USA president - from where I stand it looks like he's in for the long haul - 2 terms - judging by the opposition - unless Tulsi Gabbard gets the nomination - then he might have some competition.

*from Wikipedia:

Tulsi Gabbard ( ; born April 12, 1981) is an American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for Hawaii's 2nd congressional district since 2013. Following her election in 2012, she became the first Samoan American and the first Hindu member of the United States Congress. She is a member of the Democratic Party. She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Gabbard served in a field medical unit of the Hawaii Army National Guard in a combat zone in Iraq from 2004 to 2005 and was deployed to Kuwait from 2008 to 2009.

She served in the Hawaii House of Representatives from 2002 to 2004. When she was elected to the Hawaii House of Representatives at age 21, Gabbard was the youngest woman to be elected to a U.S. state legislature. Gabbard was a vice chair of the Democratic National Committee until February 28, 2016, when she resigned to endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination.

Gabbard opposed the Trans-Pacific Partnership. She is critical of interventionism in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. Her opposition to removing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from power by force and her voting and lobbying against LGBT rights before 2005 have attracted controversy. She has since changed her position on LGBT rights and supports abortion rights, Medicare for All and same-sex marriage.

On January 11, 2019, Gabbard announced her campaign for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in 2020.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Run, run, run, run
You better make your face up in
Your favourite disguise

Edit:
There was a vid clip on the news this morning and he must have got a rush job on the facial spray paint. Half looked like a turkey.

Maybe he fired the painter and went to Earl Sheib.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha now this has me off to a good Saturday.
Enjoy the day Z,I'm off to drop the top in the cutlass and jam out before the thunder rolls. :tiphat:

Absolem

Run like Hell is one of my favorite Pink Floyd songs. Saw Roger Waters perform it back in 2012. Awesome concert.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Well - we get a new prime minister soon in the UK - and the only people that will have voted for him are his own conservative party members - fellow members of parliament etc -

Boris the Spider must be thinking about it.

packerfan79

Veteran

As for the USA president - from where I stand it looks like he's in for the long haul - 2 terms - judging by the opposition - unless Tulsi Gabbard gets the nomination - then he might have some competition.

*from Wikipedia:

Tulsi Gabbard ( ; born April 12, 1981) is an American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for Hawaii's 2nd congressional district since 2013. Following her election in 2012, she became the first Samoan American and the first Hindu member of the United States Congress. She is a member of the Democratic Party. She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Gabbard served in a field medical unit of the Hawaii Army National Guard in a combat zone in Iraq from 2004 to 2005 and was deployed to Kuwait from 2008 to 2009.

She served in the Hawaii House of Representatives from 2002 to 2004. When she was elected to the Hawaii House of Representatives at age 21, Gabbard was the youngest woman to be elected to a U.S. state legislature. Gabbard was a vice chair of the Democratic National Committee until February 28, 2016, when she resigned to endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination.

Gabbard opposed the Trans-Pacific Partnership. She is critical of interventionism in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. Her opposition to removing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from power by force and her voting and lobbying against LGBT rights before 2005 have attracted controversy. She has since changed her position on LGBT rights and supports abortion rights, Medicare for All and same-sex marriage.

On January 11, 2019, Gabbard announced her campaign for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in 2020.

I am confused, why are they holding another election?

Tulsi Gabbard seems like a decent, genuine person. I respect her service to this nation. I don't agree with most of her policies, but the respect her anti-war policies. Unfortunately, the left has no tolerance for anti-war stances. CNN, and MSNBC will fire any journalists who oppose war. The media , and the DNC (but I repeat myself) will eliminate any opposition to constant unending war. The DNC is owned by the military industrial complex.

Gry

Veteran
I am confused, why are they holding another election?

Tulsi Gabbard seems like a decent, genuine person. I respect her service to this nation. I don't agree with most of her policies, but the respect her anti-war policies. Unfortunately, the left has no tolerance for anti-war stances. CNN, and MSNBC will fire any journalists who oppose war. The media , and the DNC (but I repeat myself) will eliminate any opposition to constant unending war. The DNC is owned by the military industrial complex.

We as a country have been owned by our military industrial complex since
the days of WWII.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cutlass 442? What year? Enjoy the drive today. Light em up.

70' Cutlass Supreme convertable,one owner the old lady that lived near me since 1969.She passed away and her husband just kept her in the garage for years.

I finally convinced the Family to sell her to me.
Totally unmolested,original.Even has the original brake lines with the factory bends.

I have another 70' Convertible we are restoring.
When I'm dead and buried my two sons will each have one.No fucking bickering,unless they argue over who gets the 455/4 speed and who gets the old lady's 350 automatic cream puff.
I've loved olds cutlass's since I was in high school,one of my best friends back then had a 1972 cutlass convertible given to her for her 16th birthday.I spent those years partying in that car going to concerts all over New England,the Dead,the kinks,the who,the stones....
Shit I have fond memories of Cutlass Convertibles.
They're my babes

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol the husband kept the car in the garage,not the dead wife.I should really proof read before I hit submit...hahaha

packerfan79

Veteran
We as a country have been owned by our military industrial complex since
the days of WWII.

Our government and media are owned. I personally feel their is a huge difference between government, and country. We are a country of citizens, not a country of subjects. We can't be owned, our country fought a war to ensure that.

Many times I have been ashamed of our government, I have never been ashamed of my country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts