What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's there way of life.. Cutting off that cash flow is the worst they can think of. They will do anything to keep that cash flowing. They really don't care about poor and middle class folks. We always get the scraps. Everyone seems to be OK with that.

Cannavore

Veteran
meanwhile Joe is basically refusing to debate Sanders again while Joe hides out in his home and says some wacky shit on TV.

Biden has displayed ZERO leadership qualities during this pandemic. Trump's gonna put all Joe's rape accusers in the front rows of every debate, hit Joe nonstop on Hunter/Ukraine, joe's record, joe's failing brain, and much more lmao. there's no way joe will be able to keep up.

Tell Joe to nominate this lady as his VP and i'll vote for him. she'd shred pence into confetti, too.

[YOUTUBEIF]X1ObX0iDRjo[/YOUTUBEIF]

Cannavore

Veteran
Voters under 45 continued to support Bernie Sanders by huge margins in Florida, Illinois and Arizona even as other groups came around to Biden. The gap has been largest with voters in their 20s or teens, mirroring a problem that hurt Hillary Clinton in key states in 2016: a lack of excitement among the young.

“I'm deeply concerned about the impact that a lack of enthusiasm from young voters could have in a general election,” said Neil Sroka, a spokesman for Democracy for America, a progressive advocacy group that backs Sanders. “The consistent concern has been that nominating Vice President Biden would be essentially a repeat of the 2016 election.”

Failing to excite young voters in the primary has been a “significant red flag” for Democrats in recent decades, Sroka said: Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, who were backed by young people, went on to win the election, while Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and Al Gore lacked that enthusiasm and ended up losing.

Biden’s dilemma reflects a generational party divide between older moderates who were content with the Obama-era status quo, and younger voters hungry for the disruptive change Sanders represents as they risk becoming the first generation in U.S. history to be economically worse off than their parents.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...bout-joe-biden-s-young-voter-problem-n1163296

Cannavore

Veteran
wolves in sheeps clothing

D2jlBv0.png

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone with half a sack that's running for president would be out in these 'hotspots' getting their face as well as their message to America right now.Instead 'hiden biden' has taken social distances to a whole other level.Not good optics,or should I say lack of.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gypsy tells us once a week to not call names.

Sometimes dumbass is more of a scientific observation than an insult.

Gypsy please stop pm'n hiden biden so he stops sayin sorry n hanging his head.
You're ruining Americas only chance for real change...lol

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gypsy tells us once a week to not call names.

Sometimes dumbass is more of a scientific observation than an insult.

BTW not messing with ya bigtaco , I'm just amazed to see our country even suggesting biden should be the candidate to compete with trump.Nobody is that fucking stupid....the fix is in brother

Well I'm off to NY to sell some R.I. license plates , theres a new black market out there fellas.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Radicalizing event sequence in place and running: *NOW* is not the time to declare the primaries and convention over. Let’s take a look at the political landscape in another month when we have something to *really* evaluate...we could surprise us.

Not quibbling with you, Zeez: I’m gobsmacked by the idea that ANY Sanders supporters view Chump as a second choice - or that sentiments among voters won’t shift as things get worse over the next 30-90 days

I wasn't really thinking that way. What I meant was that Bernie or anyone else running as a third party would be devicive for the dems. I could have put that better in the post.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I wasn't really thinking that way. What I meant was that Bernie or anyone else running as a third party would be device for the dems. I could have put that better in the post.

I think the moment the Democratic party and media started their anti Bernie campaign. He should have immediately abandon them and went third party. He was winning in most of the polls. That would have struck fear into both parties. And I think right now he would have a chance.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I think the moment the Democratic party and media started their anti Bernie campaign. He should have immediately abandon them and went third party. He was winning in most of the polls. That would have struck fear into both parties. And I think right now he would have a chance.

I'm not sure. Republicans did turn their backs on the old school for trump. There probably are scenarios where the dems would do the same for a progressive. It makes sense. Like we are loosing ground if we don't go further left to counter the trump far right.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I think the problem with democrats is some of them are to attached to the system. They might as well be considered Republican light. And the rest of them actually want nothing to do with the either party. Those people. Do not organise well together. They believe in human rights and nature. And are not bureaucratic types. There lack of desire for power keeps the best potential leaders unnoticed.

Only the greedy, corrupt and power hungry rise to the top.

This moment. Would be a great time for a sensible alternative to the rotating swamp characters.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They're like corporate dems. They get their money from big corporate pacs. They sing the songs with all of the right words like 'for the people' and 'unions' but they won't / can't go against the insurance companies or big parma to really give the people something like national health for all tax dollars they squeeze out.

I think more and more people are figuring this out and that's why Bernie did so well.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BTW not messing with ya bigtaco , I'm just amazed to see our country even suggesting biden should be the candidate to compete with trump.Nobody is that fucking stupid....the fix is in brother

Well I'm off to NY to sell some R.I. license plates , there's a new black market out there fellas.

We could say the same about Trumpturd. He is not POTUS material either. At least Biden has a real health issue with his brain lol. Trump is just a dirt bag, with no moral or ethical values.

Status
Not open for further replies.