What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

I spoke with Gry and it seems the best solution is to send him the money directly. PM Gry for info. Let's do this as quick as possible.

M

Mr D

Wat happen to gry?

He's had some serious health issues for a while now. We are trying to raise $600 to get him an oxygen concentrator.

So if you can spare $20 please PM him for mailing info. We need to put a rush on this.

M

Mr D

We just need about 20 more members to send $20 to Gry to get this done. Less than the cost of pack of seeds.

Let's make something positive from this thread. I'll up my contribution and match the next 2 members who pledge to send $20 to Gry for this great cause.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Has anyone received money through Apple Pay?

Recently enabled it for an online purchase. Was very easy on my end, but am rather clueless as to its ease of use for the receiver. I think the receiver can transfer it to a checking/savings account, but not sure.

I ask because it would be easier than running to the bank to get some cash out, but will if that's what it takes.

Best wishes, Gry.

M

Mr D

Has anyone received money through Apple Pay?

Recently enabled it for an online purchase. Was very easy on my end, but am rather clueless as to its ease of use for the receiver. I think the receiver can transfer it to a checking/savings account, but not sure.

I ask because it would be easier than running to the bank to get some cash out, but will if that's what it takes.

Best wishes, Gry.

Gry is limited so at this time cash is the best option to make it easy for him. Let me see if he has a paypal or maybe he can set one up to make it easier for everyone and ultimately him to get this done as quick as possible.

C

Capra ibex

Wow... Is he under hospice care?
I thought I saw him post on here recently....is it Corona related?

Not coronavirus related, unless that is adding to his previous problems.
There is a thread for it but i didn't read enough of the recent posts to be sure.

M

Mr D

I just pm'd everyone who expressed an interest in helping Gry. He has a paypal account so PM me or Gry for that info. IIf I missed you I apologize just Pm myself or Gry for that paypal info.

Still need a few more folks to chip in $20

M

Mr D

That's cool but you could have PM'd me for an explanation. No need for a rant I respect your choice. I can assure you that this is not some kind of scam. Be nice if you edited your post. have a good day

Cannavore

Veteran
Biden accused of raping someone in the 90's... The story seems pretty plausible.

CRICKETS from the MeToo'ers, Media and Partisan hacks.

Cannavore

Veteran
Wouldnt surprise me a bit,but not much does these days.

Ryan Grim: Did #MeToo organization cover for Joe Biden?

[YOUTUBEIF]P4A0SM3wOSw[/YOUTUBEIF]

^^^ Prominent #MeToo group TimesUp conveniently partnered with DNC insider firm SKDKnickerbocker (Biden and Clinton alums) covers up Joe's history with violating women

Rising exclusive: Joe Biden accuser Tara Reade speaks out

[YOUTUBEIF]https://youtu.be/ZmVUQ7ii3_4[/YOUTUBEIF]

Cliff Notes version - This woman who worked for Biden in the 90's claims he raped her with his fingers and told her she's "nothing to him". Complete with Biden's greatest hit's like "come on man" when she showed disinterest in banging him.

M

Mr D

Democrats are fuckin nuts. 2 democrat governors have forbid doctors in their states from prescribing hydroxychloroquine (and chloroquine) for covid19 patients.

In the irony of all ironies the democrat governor of RI is controlling the state borders.

Some asshat congresswomen from MI had a meltdown on the floor of the house.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Democrats are fuckin nuts. 2 democrat governors have forbid doctors in their states from prescribing hydroxychloroquine (and chloroquine) for covid19 patients.

In the irony of all ironies the democrat governor of RI is controlling the state borders.

Some asshat congresswomen from MI had a meltdown on the floor of the house.

Yes she's a piece of work RI governor Gina Raimondo
State Police pulling over all vehicles coming into RI with NY plates,National Guard posted at the airport,train station, and Greyhound bus station gathering information to follow up on all People coming from NY.There's alot of New Yorkers that have summer homes in RI , last hour she announced they will be going to their summer homes and knocking on doors to ensure they are quarantined.
#Berlingestapo

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yes she's a piece of work RI governor Gina Raimondo
State Police pulling over all vehicles coming into RI with NY plates,National Guard posted at the airport,train station, and Greyhound bus station gathering information to follow up on all People coming from NY.There's alot of New Yorkers that have summer homes in RI , last hour she announced they will be going to their summer homes and knocking on doors to ensure they are quarantined.
#Berlingestapo

Those ritzy houses in South County, They're not taking the train. Maybe the Benz or the private flight. They pay big property taxes and nobody has any issue taking that money when they don't use the school system etc. If I had a getaway place, I'd be outta NY too. Hamptons, Jersey Shore, and Connecticut coast are filling up with New Yorkers the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts