What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capra ibex

It's hilarious how deranged Trump makes lefties, totally worth another four years just for that alone.
You couldn't swing a shovel to save your life.

It's also hilarious how vapid you Trump loving goons are.... and i would bet my life i personally have swung a shovel more than you ever will.
I could be wrong though.... perhaps you have retard strength to wield your shovel to go along with your hmmmm, let's say developmentally challenged brain muscle. :comfort:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Would like each and every soul here to understand the full measure of my hate and utter contempt

of and for the goddamned cold.

Never uttered more true words in my life.

Can sit with a 1500 Watt heater blowing on my head as I am wrapped in blankets and shiver.

Lay in a tub of water so hot it would make most scream, and it used offer comfort, that

effect has now been reduced to memory.

Dreaming of the next 100 degree day, when I can lay down on the concrete and feel something

akin to warmth.

Wife used to put me in a tub of hot water and give me what she called pushed shots of morphine.

I sure do miss both her, and feeling warmth.
I feel reasonably certain that hell is going to be very cold.

Come on over Bro. I just had a cord of oak delivered. And there is a ton of weed here. Ok maybe im exaggerating on that one. There is probably only 75 lbs left now. But its warm here.

Be safe-Be well

Gry

Veteran
Any shovel swingers know of a hot spring in a hot desert.
Where I can grow chilies and cannabis and watch goats and

cats dance.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Well, Unclefishsticker lives in the desert, Im sure he would love some company. Hes been kinda lonely, and you could help trim his bud, and he has lots of bikes for you and your wife to ride too :D

Gry

Veteran
Well, Unclefishsticker lives in the desert, Im sure he would love some company. Hes been kinda lonely, and you could help trim his bud, and he has lots of bikes for you and your wife to ride too :D

Sounds warm to me, just me now though, lost the wife to h1n1, she had been
a public health dr.

Reading of dr and nurses having to work without personal protective gear has sent shivers down my spine.

Gry

Veteran
Where are you ?
What do you mean "they" ?
Are you in a rehab facility
I am at home in a little place in
the middle of the SFV.
Am more than blessed

with stunning cannabis

and wonderful extracts.

I have about every substance

one can imagine for my

comfort.

Thing is, at some point one

must decide between

comfort and lucidity.

'Boogieman'

Would like each and every soul here to understand the full measure of my hate and utter contempt

of and for the goddamned cold.

Never uttered more true words in my life.

Can sit with a 1500 Watt heater blowing on my head as I am wrapped in blankets and shiver.

Lay in a tub of water so hot it would make most scream, and it used offer comfort, that

effect has now been reduced to memory.

Dreaming of the next 100 degree day, when I can lay down on the concrete and feel something

akin to warmth.

Wife used to put me in a tub of hot water and give me what she called pushed shots of morphine.

I sure do miss both her, and feeling warmth.
I feel reasonably certain that hell is going to be very cold.

You can turn up the heat on your water heater if you haven't tried that yet, usually they are set at 120°-140° just be careful because you can burn your skin if you turn it up to high.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alcohol can raise body temperature as well,not sure of your situation or if you can tolerate it.Certain foods as well.
Damn shame you dont have access to an electric blanket.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am at home in a little place in
the middle of the SFV.
Am more than blessed

with stunning cannabis

and wonderful extracts.

I have about every substance

one can imagine for my

comfort.

Thing is, at some point one

must decide between

comfort and lucidity.

Gotta find that happy medium.
I'm sorry you are having a tough go of it.
And I am sorry for your loss,truly.

Gry

Veteran
You can turn up the heat on your water heater if you haven't tried that yet, usually they are set at 120°-140° just be careful because you can burn your skin if you turn it up to high.

I have, slowly over time twisted it to it's highest setting.

It was such a blessing, and for a long time was a wonderful

refuge and source of comfort.

Can't thank you enough for the thought and suggestion.

Got to say that to a large extent, it has been you all and

this site which have kept me going.

Thank and bless you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts