What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those ritzy houses in South County, They're not taking the train. Maybe the Benz or the private flight. They pay big property taxes and nobody has any issue taking that money when they don't use the school system etc. If I had a getaway place, I'd be outta NY too. Hamptons, Jersey Shore, and Connecticut coast are filling up with New Yorkers the same way.

I would leave too,just not sure how I would welcome the knock at the door

packerfan79

Veteran
I just pm'd everyone who expressed an interest in helping Gry. He has a paypal account so PM me or Gry for that info. IIf I missed you I apologize just Pm myself or Gry for that paypal info.

Still need a few more folks to chip in $20

I am in. PM me.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Democrats are fuckin nuts. 2 democrat governors have forbid doctors in their states from prescribing hydroxychloroquine (and chloroquine) for covid19 patients.

In the irony of all ironies the democrat governor of RI is controlling the state borders.

Some asshat congresswomen from MI had a meltdown on the floor of the house.

For those of you who may have previously or are presently using medicinal herbs for maladies you can search for Parthenium integrifolium [native to USA] [Other names; fever-few, wild quinine, prairie-dock, Missouri snakeroot] either from herb suppliers or growing wild.

One major reason why hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are effective in preventing treating 'viruses' is that they contain quinine. Wild Quinine contains enough quinine that it was used to prevent/treat malaria in WW1. This was when Cinchona bark [South America] the predominant source was in short supply.

Cinchona is available on Amazon.>AFAIK

From what I can ascertain it seems that most of the quinine is in the flowers, bracts and upper leaves but this could use some dedicated research. One dose suggest a tea of powdered leaves and flowers - one teaspoon to a cup.

If someone finds more details please post them.

Also drink lots of tonic water.

Good photos
https://www.friendsofthewildflowergarden.org/pages/plants/wildquinine.html

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

White Beard

Of all days to have no reppability...there’s folks here that deserve it....

Quinine is used against parasites: it’s “efficacy” against any virus, much less *this* virus is not only unproven, it’s downright notional...and using it so makes the medicines UNAVAILABLE to those who in fact need THOSE drugs....

M

Mr D

For those of you who may have previously or are presently using medicinal herbs for maladies you can search for Parthenium integrifolium [native to USA] [Other names; fever-few, wild quinine, prairie-dock, Missouri snakeroot] either from herb suppliers or growing wild.

One major reason why hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are effective in preventing treating 'viruses' is that they contain quinine. Wild Quinine contains enough quinine that it was used to prevent/treat malaria in WW1. This was when Cinchona bark [South America] the predominant source was in short supply.

From what I can ascertain it seems that most of the quinine is in the flowers, bracts and upper leaves but this could use some dedicated research. One dose suggest a tea of powdered leaves and flowers - one teaspoon to a cup.

Good photos

View Image

View Image

View Image

Outstanding...Thanks so much for that valuable info.

med4u

Veteran
It seems I posted earlier without the aid of knowledge or information of facts to Grys situation...for this I most humbly apologize to all who may have been offended...it was not
My intention...I have since dialoged with Gry and urge all to aid in his plight to the best of their ability....as I will be

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Good photos

View Image

View Image

View Image

so you're saying gin and tonics?:biggrin:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ryan Grim: Did #MeToo organization cover for Joe Biden?

[YOUTUBEIF]P4A0SM3wOSw[/YOUTUBEIF]

^^^ Prominent #MeToo group TimesUp conveniently partnered with DNC insider firm SKDKnickerbocker (Biden and Clinton alums) covers up Joe's history with violating women

Rising exclusive: Joe Biden accuser Tara Reade speaks out

[YOUTUBEIF]https://youtu.be/ZmVUQ7ii3_4[/YOUTUBEIF]

Cliff Notes version - This woman who worked for Biden in the 90's claims he raped her with his fingers and told her she's "nothing to him". Complete with Biden's greatest hit's like "come on man" when she showed disinterest in banging him.

Apparently she wasn't a willing participant in his 'pushup' competition.

In his defense when he says "I have no memory of this ever happening ' , he's being honest.....lol

M

Mr D

It seems I posted earlier without the aid of knowledge or information of facts to Grys situation...for this I most humbly apologize to all who may have been offended...it was not
My intention...I have since dialoged with Gry and urge all to aid in his plight to the best of their ability....as I will be

I'm thrilled to announce that thanks to the kindness of the members here who rallied to the cause that Gry has placed his order for an oxygen concentrator and needed accessories.

In spite of our differences it's great to see us how we can come together for a very worthwhile cause.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of all days to have no reppability...there’s folks here that deserve it....

Quinine is used against parasites: it’s “efficacy” against any virus, much less *this* virus is not only unproven, it’s downright notional...and using it so makes the medicines UNAVAILABLE to those who in fact need THOSE drugs....

You are correct, however it seems to be effective on the virus in the pharmaceutical form so it occurred to me that the herb, which is not in widespread use may provide some relief from the virus. Used in a sensible dose, it can do no harm anyway, as it is an immunity booster.

The efficacy, approved or not of Hydroxychloroquine in diminishing the severity of the illness caused by the covid 19 virus cannot be denied. It is currently being used.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If America is still a country in 50 years it will be a requirement to have either 3 dead hookers or 1 unexplained meth sex death just to run for office. We need to burn Washington the next time they are all in one place.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can hear the creek of that shed door opening.....here comes that damn shovel
hahaha......like I said before,too bad designated survivor isn't a documentary.

Cannavore

Veteran
"I say Mike, don't call the governor of Washington; you're wasting your time with him. Don't call the woman in Michigan. … If they don't treat you right, I don't call."

what a little snowflake bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts