What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capra ibex

hahaha canary in a coal mine!!!

Look at it this way , the only idiots going to church this easter would be Trump supporters and other various morons......Dems could consider that a win

If a reporter asked him if he would be attending the gatherings the thought bubble above his head would be 'do you think i'm an idiot?', regardless of what came out of his mouth.

minds_I

Veteran
hahaha canary in a coal mine!!!

Look at it this way , the only idiots going to church this easter would be Trump supporters and other various morons......Dems could consider that a win

Hello all,

Darwinism at it's best ay? Survival of the fittest....

minds_I

That is sarcasm...sarcasm.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a real time table:

January 11: Chinese state media report the first known death from an illness originating in the Wuhan market.
/

January 15: Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) holds a vote to send articles of impeachment to the Senate. Pelosi and House Democrats celebrate the “solemn” occasion with a signing ceremony, using commemorative pens..

January 21: The first person with coronavirus arrives in the United States from China, where he had been in Wuhan.

January 23: The House impeachment managers make their opening arguments for removing President Trump.

January 23: China closes off the city of Wuhan completely to slow the spread of coronavirus to the rest of China.

January 30: Senators begin asking two days of questions of both sides in the president’s impeachment trial.

January 30: The World Health Organization declares a global health emergency as coronavirus continues to spread.

January 31: The Senate holds a vote on whether to allow further witnesses and documents in the impeachment trial.

January 31: President Trump declares a national health emergency and imposes a ban on travel to and from China. Former Vice President Joe Biden calls Trump’s decision “hysterical xenophobia … and fear-mongering.”

February 2: The first death from coronavirus outside China is reported in the Philippines.

February 3: House impeachment managers begin closing arguments, calling Trump a threat to national security.

February 4: President Trump talks about coronavirus in his State of the Union address; Pelosi rips up every page.

February 5: The Senate votes to acquit President Trump on both articles of impeachment, 52-48 and 53-47.

February 5: House Democrats finally take up coronavirus in the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Asia.

For twenty days, from the day the first death from coronavirus was known, Democrats did nothing about it. They were too busy with the president’s impeachment trial — a trial Pelosi had delayed unnecessarily for several weeks.
To the extent that they commented on coronavirus at all, it was only to tear up the president’s remarks or to call him a racist. They told the nation that he, not coronavirus, was a threat to the national security of the United States

trump 2020

Posts like this will get you reported to HR
#UMUSTCONFORM

Hempy McNoodle

January 11: Chinese state media report the first known death from an illness originating in the Wuhan market.
/

January 15: Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) holds a vote to send articles of impeachment to the Senate. Pelosi and House Democrats celebrate the “solemn” occasion with a signing ceremony, using commemorative pens..

January 21: The first person with coronavirus arrives in the United States from China, where he had been in Wuhan.

January 23: The House impeachment managers make their opening arguments for removing President Trump.

January 23: China closes off the city of Wuhan completely to slow the spread of coronavirus to the rest of China.

January 30: Senators begin asking two days of questions of both sides in the president’s impeachment trial.

January 30: The World Health Organization declares a global health emergency as coronavirus continues to spread.

January 31: The Senate holds a vote on whether to allow further witnesses and documents in the impeachment trial.

January 31: President Trump declares a national health emergency and imposes a ban on travel to and from China. Former Vice President Joe Biden calls Trump’s decision “hysterical xenophobia … and fear-mongering.”

February 2: The first death from coronavirus outside China is reported in the Philippines.

February 3: House impeachment managers begin closing arguments, calling Trump a threat to national security.

February 4: President Trump talks about coronavirus in his State of the Union address; Pelosi rips up every page.

February 5: The Senate votes to acquit President Trump on both articles of impeachment, 52-48 and 53-47.

February 5: House Democrats finally take up coronavirus in the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Asia.

For twenty days, from the day the first death from coronavirus was known, Democrats did nothing about it. They were too busy with the president’s impeachment trial — a trial Pelosi had delayed unnecessarily for several weeks.
To the extent that they commented on coronavirus at all, it was only to tear up the president’s remarks or to call him a racist. They told the nation that he, not coronavirus, was a threat to the national security of the United States

trump 2020

Thank you! Cuomo is the reason it is so bad in NY. He said he waited and resisted the inevitable Shelter in Place Order in NY. Then blames Trump for not having 30,000 ventilators on his demand. Cuomo's lack of leadership is the reason they need 30,000 ventilators.

Trump 2020

CarolinGuy

Why is it okay to just trash our President? Even if you don't like him you must still respect the position. You do realize that this is what control of the people is about right? Divide and conquer. You can hit those keys forever but this is the reason we have people that can't even balance a budget without lining their pockets ruling over "ALL" of us.

St. Phatty

If a reporter asked him if he would be attending the gatherings the thought bubble above his head would be 'do you think i'm an idiot?', regardless of what came out of his mouth.

it's a political opportunity - pictures of him and Melania at church.

Trump wouldn't miss that.

C

Capra ibex

Why is it okay to just trash our President? Even if you don't like him you must still respect the position. You do realize that this is what control of the people is about right? Divide and conquer. You can hit those keys forever but this is the reason we have people that can't even balance a budget without lining their pockets ruling over "ALL" of us.

Because he's a bullsh*t artist and that's his way of operating too.... if you don't like people picking on you, don't be a smug, pompous, egotistical bully yourself.

I'm Australian anyway, so you can say whatever you like about our Prime Minister.

It gets old paying any attention to what he says and does but apart from being an important figure in the world, he's just an insufferable fool in certain area's of which i haven't personally encountered before, so it is unsettling to me but also entertaining.

Life is a great big comedy/tragedy, that's not lost on me.

CarolinGuy

That's rich. I posed an intelligent question and a statement that's true for politics period and you attacked me not even knowing my position. That is a prime example of the neanderthal thinking that I was referring to. Sad really...

C

Capra ibex

That's rich. I posed an intelligent question and a statement that's true for politics period and you attacked me not even knowing my position. That is a prime example of the neanderthal thinking that I was referring to. Sad really...

I'm sorry if you interpreted that as directed toward you, it was not, i was replying to you, but i was talking about Trump with my description, not you.

You didn't 'pick on me', i have no reason to try to offend you.

C

Capra ibex

I thought i should add.... i try to be very diplomatic and am more of a sensitive softy than most guys.... i am definitely NOT someone to try and be a bully.
But some people are just intolerable in their behaviours.... i don't think Trump is the most evil dictator in the history of the world and i don't honestly think he would want to be like that even if he could.
However, i think his approach and attitude to almost everything is just unacceptable for someone of that position.
It is not so much as left vs right, i am more progressive minded but i don't think that progressive is the be all and end all and that there are absolutely no value to conservative positions/ perspectives/ ideas etc.
My frustration is all about character and what i see as utter delusion in Trump.... and that i see a man that just doesn't have the ability to step outside of his ego and look at things from other perspectives.
He has a wall inside him, something that cannot be fixed.... he is CONVINCED that he is a genius and that he has greater wisdom than anyone which, in certain circumstances- such as now (the last few months) is very dangerous.
He is a control freak, an egotist, has very limited sense of humour, wants to be seen as a hero, cannot be questioned, struggles with the truth (to be generous).... many, many, psychological weaknesses, and it frightens me that people see him as a 'solid' leader.
I think he has terrible leadership qualities, but he was born into great wealth and is oblivious to what struggle actually is.
I CAN actually see how some people see him as leadership material in the way that he's a control freak and is stubborn, and 'fights' back at any negative attention, but it's just weak coming from someone of that position.
He's always trying to prove something.... that is not leadership.... he's terrified of looking weak.... i think he probably had a shitty childhood, and never outgrew it.

I don't see a leader, i see a psychological mess.... and i see someone who is unwilling and unable to confront those problems, either in denial or just oblivious because he has always had money and fame to distract him.

h.h.

Veteran

I respect the position. Trump shames it.

minds_I

Veteran

/

trump 2020

Hello all,

Here are a list of things Fat Donnie has said....I could have written them out but the meme will do ay?

So there is that.

minds_I

Attachments

• ETZBn_yWkAANo0J.jpg
    ETZBn_yWkAANo0J.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 21
C

Capra ibex

Hello all,
Shit brother don't stop now, you're on a roll.

I would only add what a monumental ass of a human being...imo

minds_I

Well, i let out some of my distaste for him a few posts above. :)

I felt like sharing a little clearer and more detailed reasoning of why i find him so 'on the nose', after the other member thought i was being a neanderthal. :biglaugh: :redface:

In the words of Joseph Merrick- I AM NOT AN ANIMAL :scripture: :biggrin:
(i think he said that??)

audiohi

Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]bkMwvmJLnc0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Trump's campaign is trying to remove a video of him appearing to call the coronavirus a 'hoax,' saying it's misleading
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-remove-video-saying-coronavirus-hoax-2020-3

"Because PUSA's ad's central point is deliberately false and misleading, your station has an obligation to cease and desist from airing it immediately to comply with FCC licensing requirements, to serve the public interest, and to avoid costly and time-consuming litigation," the letter added.

Lol.

Snook

Still Learning
Because he's a bullsh*t artist and that's his way of operating too.... if you don't like people picking on you, don't be a smug, pompous, egotistical bully yourself.

I'm Australian anyway, so you can say whatever you like about our Prime Minister.

It gets old paying any attention to what he says and does but apart from being an important figure in the world, he's just an insufferable fool in certain area's of which i haven't personally encountered before, so it is unsettling to me but also entertaining.

Life is a great big comedy/tragedy, that's not lost on me.
Australian!
I type out answers to many posts here and then delete them, not wanting to get involved in the fantasy world most here are in. I just did it here again..

sorry you are unhappy ibex.:comfort:(and the rest of you too):groupwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.