What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

The chinese media and our media did warn us. Wake up you fool!

Spreading this in the country was preventable.
Not China fault it is here.

Another vague half assed answer from you. The Chinese government hid it and let it spread, the media was stuck on impeachment when this first started they never warned anyone until it was already too late. You guys trying desperately to blame everything on Trump just makes you look retarded.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Why was there a thread about it in January.

My family began stocking up on non perishable food on January 28th.

What is it that you need to see to know you and your people are being lied to and shafted?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
As of mid January the white house had enough information to begin tightening borders and arranging for testing of all people coming in as well as essential first responders.

Why did he fumble til March?

'Boogieman'

Why was there a thread about it in January.

My family began stocking up on non perishable food on January 28th.

What is it that you need to see to know you and your people are being lied to and shafted?

People were coming and going from China to America while the Chinese government was trying to cover up the virus. From November to January that's many Americans who potentially caught the virus and brought it home. Blame Trump all you want the majority of Americans know better.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The chinese media and our media did warn us. Wake up you fool!

Spreading this in the country was preventable.
Not China fault it is here.

Do you still believe tRump was a racist for stopping all flights from China?

That was one thing I did appreciate that he did. I was surprised at the response from the far left.

I have a hunch about Teflon Don, and it may sound crazy, but I think he is somehow going to come out of this corona mess smelling like roses. I think he will actually win again, and Joe will be sent packing, to the dismay of the left.

I really am looking forward to the Biden/Trump debates. Whoever Joes running partner is, will be the one the DNC want for President. Joe would be removed for Ukraine, or dementia very swiftly.

DNC screwed up last time by running Hillary instead of Sanders. And this time they are betting on a sick horse. What the hell is wrong them? Is it intentional?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Do you still believe tRump was a racist for stopping all flights from China?

That was one thing I did appreciate that he did. I was surprised at the response from the far left.

I have a hunch about Teflon Don, and it may sound crazy, but I think he is somehow going to come out of this corona mess smelling like roses. I think he will actually win again, and Joe will be sent packing, to the dismay of the left.

I really am looking forward to the Biden/Trump debates. Whoever Joes running partner is, will be the one the DNC want for President. Joe would be removed for Ukraine, or dementia very swiftly.

DNC screwed up last time by running Hillary instead of Sanders. And this time they are betting on a sick horse. What the hell is wrong them? Is it intentional?

I feel he is racist for the way he treats starving people of color while lining his pockets.

This outbreak has nothing to do with racism. It a human problem.. We are all humans.

Closing a border because of a pandemic is not at all racist.

'Boogieman'

As of mid January the white house had enough information to begin tightening borders and arranging for testing of all people coming in as well as essential first responders.

Why did he fumble til March?

Trump tightened boarders well before most world leaders, and he got called racist for doing it. I hope you get help for your Trump derangement syndrome, being this irrational over politics is not healthy bro.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Trump tightened boarders well before most world leaders, and he got called racist for doing it. I hope you get help for your Trump derangement syndrome, being this irrational over politics is not healthy bro.

Tightening borders does not mean shit when you knowingly let a deadly pandemic loose in your own country.

It was a known fact it was highly contagious. Can live on inanimate objects for a few days, most carriers show no or little symptoms. And 1% or more die. Do the math. Think about it. This was known and could have been dealt with 1000x better.

And quit saying what other leaders did different. We are here. Now. Your shithead is possibly going to help kill millions. In the next few months. Way to go. Yay orange guy.

Fucking money worshippers are the worst thing since cancer....

'Boogieman'

Tightening borders does not mean shit when you knowingly let a deadly pandemic loose in your own country.

It was a known fact it was highly contagious. Can live on inanimate objects for a few days, most carriers show no or little symptoms. And 1% or more die. Do the math. Think about it. This was known and could have been dealt with 1000x better.

And quit saying what other leaders did different. We are here. Now. Your shithead is possibly going to help kill millions. In the next few months. Way to go. Yay orange guy.

Fucking money worshippers are the worst thing since cancer....

:snap out of it: Again get help, your not even making any sense now. Your irrationality is getting the best of you.

med4u

Veteran
Fucking sheeple crack me up...they hang on one person's word to guide them in their actions and reactions
Disregarding all common sense inherent to all humans but implemented by so few....
This basic mindset determines survivors and victims
Grow a pair and be your own hero
And if your crying about it...your already lost....

Trump 2020 as if there was another choice:tiphat:

Fucking sheeple crack me up...they hang on one person's word to guide them in their actions and reactions
Disregarding all common sense inherent to all humans but implemented by so few....
This basic mindset determines survivors and victims
Grow a pair and be your own hero

Trump 2020 as if there was another choice

There is a f***ing LOT of other choices! :laughing:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you had any grasp on reality you would understand that China is mostly to blame for this. Instead of warning the entire world they tried to hide it and arrested the doctors who discovered the virus which let it spread throughout the world.

Well that is what you are told happened. What some researchers report is different. I think there is plenty of bullshit on all sides of the issue.

The best way to handle disease/quarantine is more complex than it may seem. The present tactic is PROBABLY the wisest thing to slow down the spread freeing up hospital resources over time. However, exposing healthy people early builds a herd immunity. The trick there would be keeping the exposed away from the weak for 3 weeks after infection. Testing would be necessary.

It is easy to blame Trump because of his overwhelmingly stupid comments and butchered sentence structure which makes Biden's addle-brained monologue sound like supreme oratory. [I wonder at the lack of related commentary; probably acclimatized through inundation]

In reality outside of NOT forcing manufacture of vents and protective garb, the administration's actions have not been greatly out of line. Trump should just remove himself from the forefront; apparently his ego and lust for power prevent this. Thus he makes himself a target for blame.

audiohi

Veteran
If you had any grasp on reality you would understand that China is mostly to blame for this. Instead of warning the entire world they tried to hide it and arrested the doctors who discovered the virus which let it spread throughout the world.

January 2020

attachment.php

"Rush is on to develop vaccine for coronavirus"

Were you distracted by Kobe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts