What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First dog to test positive for coronavirus has died in Hong Kong. The dog was considered to be the first known case of human-to-animal transmission of the virus, with Hong Kong officials believing its owner passed along “low levels” of the virus.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
First dog to test positive for coronavirus has died in Hong Kong. The dog was considered to be the first known case of human-to-animal transmission of the virus, with Hong Kong officials believing its owner passed along “low levels” of the virus.

No link to the article?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

They'll still eat it

igrowone

Veteran
hasn't been posted that i've seen
but did see one physician/epidemiologist claim that Trump has blood on his hands
which i have to admit is pretty much true
Trump has done things that are simply unjustifiable
and if you don't understand, then god help you - i can't

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Really looks like Cuomo is doing a good job in a tough situation.

Interesting point, the stay at home orders are decided by state governors. Nobody else.

C

Capra ibex

I think we are days or months from change. This bullshit has got to come to an end.

Too many people fall for trumps con game.... STILL.

Whatever happens, even if many, many people die, Trump redirects blame and shoehorns himself into taking credit for things in a way that so many people can't see past.

I think, even if he pressures some states into going back to work and those states immediately spike in the death toll he will bullsh*t himself into a huge amount of peoples praises.

Have to wait and see, but i'm skeptical.

St. Phatty

I think we are days or months from change. This bullshit has got to come to an end.

Biden is obviously a turd. A big piece of Poopy-butt, maybe they picked him off a feathered T-Rex ?

you know how baby birds get Poopy-butt ? like that.

It's inevitable that one or more candidates - Trump or Biden - will get CoVid and die gasping like a fish.

Gov. Cuomo would be so much better than Trump or Biden.

As would a President Tulsi Gabbard. She has conceded but this is not a normal election year.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He is encouraging behaviour that may kill many of his voters. Stupid. Inhumane. But at least in time for elections.

Nobody is listening to him.
More people are listening to Cuomo.
I think a good percentage of his base are anti government.Another percentage of his base just hates the media,we don't have Journalists anymore.
The Walter Cronkite's are far gone.

Lrus007

Veteran
Here is a real time table:

January 11: Chinese state media report the first known death from an illness originating in the Wuhan market.
/

January 15: Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) holds a vote to send articles of impeachment to the Senate. Pelosi and House Democrats celebrate the “solemn” occasion with a signing ceremony, using commemorative pens..

January 21: The first person with coronavirus arrives in the United States from China, where he had been in Wuhan.

January 23: The House impeachment managers make their opening arguments for removing President Trump.

January 23: China closes off the city of Wuhan completely to slow the spread of coronavirus to the rest of China.

January 30: Senators begin asking two days of questions of both sides in the president’s impeachment trial.

January 30: The World Health Organization declares a global health emergency as coronavirus continues to spread.

January 31: The Senate holds a vote on whether to allow further witnesses and documents in the impeachment trial.

January 31: President Trump declares a national health emergency and imposes a ban on travel to and from China. Former Vice President Joe Biden calls Trump’s decision “hysterical xenophobia … and fear-mongering.”

February 2: The first death from coronavirus outside China is reported in the Philippines.

February 3: House impeachment managers begin closing arguments, calling Trump a threat to national security.

February 4: President Trump talks about coronavirus in his State of the Union address; Pelosi rips up every page.

February 5: The Senate votes to acquit President Trump on both articles of impeachment, 52-48 and 53-47.

February 5: House Democrats finally take up coronavirus in the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Asia.

For twenty days, from the day the first death from coronavirus was known, Democrats did nothing about it. They were too busy with the president’s impeachment trial — a trial Pelosi had delayed unnecessarily for several weeks.
To the extent that they commented on coronavirus at all, it was only to tear up the president’s remarks or to call him a racist. They told the nation that he, not coronavirus, was a threat to the national security of the United States

trump 2020

C

Capra ibex

He is encouraging behaviour that may kill many of his voters. Stupid. Inhumane. But at least in time for elections.

I mentioned in another thread, if Trump encourages people to go to church on Easter he should be REQUIRED to attend and greet everyone with a handshake or hug.
NOT get to sit in his quarantined vacation home watching his 'heartwarming' Easter congregations on TV.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I mentioned in another thread, if Trump encourages people to go to church on Easter he should be REQUIRED to attend and greet everyone with a handshake or hug.
NOT get to sit in his quarantined vacation home watching his 'heartwarming' Easter congregations on TV.

hahaha canary in a coal mine!!!

Look at it this way , the only idiots going to church this easter would be Trump supporters and other various morons......Dems could consider that a win

Status
Not open for further replies.