What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Unbelievable that a third of our budget goes to military with billion dollar bombers and billion dollar aircraft carriers. We launch tons of million dollar cruise missiles at other countries and we can't even stash away enough paper masks to cover our medical professionals. Overflow patients will be housed in convention centers like a third world country. Having a couple hundred thousand ventilators in a warehouse would be the furthest thing from their minds. WTF.

Cannavore

Veteran
Hello all,

Draft Cuomo...a white knight at the DNC (should it happen)....Cuomo has shown us in real time what a leader is.

minds_I

tenor.gif

feeling a bit of buyers remorse with sleepy joe? LOL

med4u

Veteran
Unbelievable that a third of our budget goes to military with billion dollar bombers and billion dollar aircraft carriers. We launch tons of million dollar cruise missiles at other countries and we can't even stash away enough paper masks to cover our medical professionals. Overflow patients will be housed in convention centers like a third world country. Having a couple hundred thousand ventilators in a warehouse would be the furthest thing from their minds. WTF.

And even more cra cra is the last admin chopping all that military dough....and not stocking up those emergency items...after 8 years and multiple epidemic outbreaks killing thousands...yet they all came out multi millionaires? American dream for few....a nightmare of pain and suffering for most...a curse on those cocksuckers....

EsterEssence

Veteran
This guy saying we will be open for business by easter, I’m going to listen to the Dr’s and not the one’s that praise him. He needs to quit giving people false hope...

packerfan79

Veteran
I love trump. Down in Florida playing golf. He’s a terrible leader. Like hiring a carpenter to do plumbing.

Way to stick to the facts. Don't think anyone is playing golf, especially not with 2 hour press conference daily. Don't forget 10,000 Americans were dead before Obama lifted a finger , during the last epidemic. I see the leadership you seek. I bet you my bottom dollar Obama played lots of golf while 10,000 Americans died. That's not a problem he's a Democrat. Never let a good crisis go to waste right.

Hypocrisy is all you have. Rules for the but not for me. Strict standards for Trump, and no standards for Democrats.

I see you are continuing to keep it classy.
:laughing:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Way to stick to the facts. Don't think anyone is playing golf, especially not with 2 hour press conference daily. Don't forget 10,000 Americans were dead before Obama lifted a finger , during the last epidemic. I see the leadership you seek. I bet you my bottom dollar Obama played lots of golf while 10,000 Americans died. That's not a problem he's a Democrat. Never let a good crisis go to waste right.

Hypocrisy is all you have. Rules for the but not for me. Strict standards for Trump, and no standards for Democrats.

Different pandemic. Was not spread as easily. Shithead was warned in December. Warned in January. There was enough news coming out of China that my family began stocking up on supply January 28th. A few weeks later the white house started censoring news from China. On February 28th he was still telling the public flat out lies about what was happening. He deserves a bullet for every known case let in our country beginning the day that the experts starting warning him this was the worst most contagious and deadly pandemic since 1918.

Your leader is a piece of shit. This could have been dealt with sensibly. And just like everything else. Your leader is once again fucking the people.

Go ahead. Applaud yourself for loving him.

White Beard

and what praytell does that have to do with Gry's post?
Yet another Einstein moment....

GOP Stimulus: Free Money To Jeff Bezos & Elon Musk (and the detaining of American Citizens without trial)
[YOUTUBEIF]suEix96dQec[/YOUTUBEIF]
i wonder if any of my deep state right wing friends are gonna pick up on this one? or completely ignore it cuz Trump.
I don’t think any of our super-patriot decoder-ring swallowers will touch it, even with the kool-aid...how would they possibly justify such a naked power grab? What about muh freedumbz? Is this thing even *ON*?

I'm not totally behind it and haven't looked too much into it, so far. But, I think off the bat it looks like DOJ is just trying to operate and not have peoples cases thrown out because a jury cant be put together. But, on another level, we are at war (against the deep state), so maybe it has something to do with that. I don't think there is any incentive for Barr or DOJ to screw normal folks out of their constitutional rights regarding due process.

I can't believe you told me to eat shit. My feelings could have gotten hurt.
Oh, yes...Hempy...guys like you will never wake up until they see their own heroes drop the hammer on them and theirs...too late, of course, for the nation or any of us - but damn I bet they’ll feel righteous as hell right up ‘til that moment.

Gawd bless stupid fools ‘cause without them the devil would have nothing to eat....

Attachments

• 3F4814F8-BD2D-4265-A0CD-ACF34408081C.jpeg
    3F4814F8-BD2D-4265-A0CD-ACF34408081C.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 17

Cannavore

Veteran
Joe Biden’s business allies (Wall Street) are pushing Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar as potential VP picks

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/24/joe...dent-list-with-help-from-business-allies.html

The names being floated and pushed to Biden by this group include Sens. Kamala Harris and Amy Klobuchar, two of his former rivals in the primary; Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto of Nevada; Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer; and Florida Rep. Val Demings, these people added.

lol

h.h.

Veteran

I’m not saying he’s there now. The place is closed anyway.

I’m saying I have nothing against trump in any other role than the one he is in. I don’t want to see him hurt, go to jail, I wish him well in any other position outside of government. I’ll send him roses, candy, my best flowers. I love the guy.

Anyways, please go on with your accusations.

Absolem

Not a surprise from the scumbag president and his administration.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cor...down-pandemic-modeling-program-in-2017-2020-3
"The Department of Homeland Security abruptly wound down a program that modeled a pandemic's impact on U.S. infrastructure in 2017, following a "bureaucratic dispute," according to a new report by POLITICO."

From 2005 to 2017, NISAC produced reports on various pandemic scenarios, but unnamed DHS officials that spoke with Politico said a shift in priorities occured under Robert Hanson, who became division director of prioritization and modeling at DHS' Office of Cyber and Infrastructure Analysis (OCIA) in May 2016. The NISAC is nested under OCIA.

Hanson acknowledged to Politico that he had decreased some funding away from pandemic models because he had been "been given direction by my leadership at the time to reprioritize a lot of the projects," and he agreed it was necessary. He also believed that the Centers for Disease Control was a more appropriate agency to conduct such work."

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Joe Biden’s business allies (Wall Street) are pushing Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar as potential VP picks

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/24/joe...dent-list-with-help-from-business-allies.html

The names being floated and pushed to Biden by this group include Sens. Kamala Harris and Amy Klobuchar, two of his former rivals in the primary; Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto of Nevada; Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer; and Florida Rep. Val Demings, these people added.

lol
Kamala is from here. Willie Brown says she gives good head too

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

lol

Whoever is chosen to be Bidens VP will actually be the President.the frigging Democrats will invoke the 25th ammendment themselves.With his word salad he could order a strike on Alaska instead of Afghanistan. Lol

St. Phatty

ultimate election fantasy - Dem's go with Cuomo, it goes 80/20 for Cuomo, the Wednesday after the election Pence invokes the 25th amendment and forces Trump to stand down, so that Cuomo can start his job early.

though I still think Trump will contract the C-virus.

Cannavore

Veteran
$14 Trillion magically getting pumped into the economy at $1 trillion per day intervals.....

So we can all agree the "how can you pay for it" line of bullshit was always bullshit? We can 100% afford medicare for all, the problem is this country is an oligarchy and don't give a fuck about the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.