What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not a Franken fan. He def got this right

https://alfranken.com/read/the-last-straw

“Don’t take him literally,” his supporters insisted. “Take him seriously.” Really?
Well, no. What they really were saying was how happy they were that he would be appointing pro-life, pro-corporate Federalist Society judges, cutting taxes to benefit the wealthy, undoing regulations to help corporations exploit their employees and destroy our environment, and pulling us out of the Paris Agreement and the Iran Nuclear Deal.
That the President of the United States is a malignant narcissist who could allow no fact to stand that contradicted his insatiable need for self-aggrandizement has been of little concern to establishment Republicans. The stock market was climbing. They were getting richer. And they had cover from the right-wing media to fool enough of his base into believing his limitless dishonesty.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well gotta head over to the nursing home , promised Joe I would squeeze in a game of scrabble before I get him his tapioca and nighty night pills.
#realityacres :)

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
So fuck everybody else doing it the right way , and reward the one's who don't.
Fuck americans like the 91 year old ?
That sub human wasnt just here illegally,he was a criminal that NY refused to be turned over to ice.
Would she have been raped and murdered if the law was followed?

It's not their fault! Any group of people will have a percentage of assholes. Immigrants are no different. The system has been fucked up for ever and many of us got here that way. Fix the system - Don't be a baby stealer.

Gry

Veteran
Lived just above Shaw Bros studios by Kai Tak a goodly number of years.
[youtubeif]lx3Ccs5tKfw[/youtubeif]

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not their fault! Any group of people will have a percentage of assholes. Immigrants are no different. The system has been fucked up for ever and many of us got here that way. Fix the system - Don't be a baby stealer.

You're a well traveled guy , which civilized country can I sneak into , rape their citizens , get out without posting bail.Then when their government tries to incarcerate or deport me , I'm protected by a city or province.

Besides the good ol' US of A

And I do believe the system will be fixed,soon by judges.

Brother Nature

You're a well traveled guy , which civilized country can I sneak into , rape their citizens , get out without posting bail.Then when their government tries to incarcerate or deport me , I'm protected by a city or province.

England, but only if you're a US Government official...

Gry

Veteran
Ever wonder why you love to hate the commies ?

I anticipate being stunned by the silence on the subject.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Isn't that the good ol trump song about immigrants - They're murderers, they're drug dealers, they're rapists, they're criminals.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ever wonder why you love to hate the commies ?

I anticipate being stunned by the silence on the subject.

Actually there are some things I admire about communist countries.

What's more intriguing is why you love commies.

Brother Nature

you have a competent leader,we don't...he basically wasted 6 weeks saying "nothing to see"...

Damn, that's no good, had a bit of a google and things really don't look good there, NY looks to be in pretty bad shape too. Talked to my Dad in SF and he says people are pretty worried, says mostly it's states and counties enacting quarantines and restricting going out and about. Hope you all stay safe and have plenty of bud to tide you over any isolation you'll need to do.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Isn't that the good ol trump song about immigrants - They're murderers, they're drug dealers, they're rapists, they're criminals.

What was the 2nd verse to that tune Z ?
C'mon man don't do the Lemon Cuomo CNN edit.

Still.wondering what country ?
Just so I don't feel bad thinking the poor rapists may be treated unfairly somewhere else.Its not "their fault" , they just rape the old fragile one's that nobody else will.

'Boogieman'

Communism has squat to do with criminalizing cannabis.

That happened at the insistence of one country alone,

and we each know which country.

And before Canada legalized (another capitalist country) we were leading the cannabis movement in the right direction and will continue to do so.

As a millennial listening to these out of touch politicans on both sides talk every day, no fucking way will I ever trust giving the government the amount of authority over my life that occurs in a communist country.

Status
Not open for further replies.