What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
Border is open to leave right ?

If I were in a country that I hated,I would leave.

Instead some prefer to whine , and bitch.All the while sucking off the teet of America.

Even if by some miracle, waste of a virus test joe is placed in the WH in November , the same people would still be hating America.

Everywhere is better than here , yet here they are.

Funny how they claim we are making America hate again. In reality they have been the ones hating on us , and this great nation. Don't you dare criticize a communist country, you fucking racist.

We are watching everything Trump ran on come true. World wide borders are being secured. Funny how it's not xenophobic when Germany, France, Canada, Ect close their borders. So, to be fair until this pandemic subsides we are stuck with the anti-American TDS crowd. They are not going to leave, that's to much like work. China has a special camp with wonderful literacy programs just waiting. Come on guys I I am sure you would be much happier in China. Nationalized healthcare is just flight away.

Globalism is imploding as we speak. Time to embrace the amazing country we have, in this time of world wide upheaval.

igrowone

Veteran
You must really really hate Trump.
Which is ok , just admit that he could cure terminal diseases and you would still hate him.

I admit I do not care for joe no matter what he does.
He could change his stance on Sanctuary cities and I still would not vote for him.

He has dementia,the degree of atrophy I can not say without a spec scan.

His myelin sheath has some bare wires showing.
for god sakes man , you're a health professional
you know better!
i despise Trump. but that's another issue
we weren't stopping this disease, way too much traffic between countries
i will say i haven't seen Trump doing anything that's exceptionally helpful
or nothing more than any other likely white house occupant
this is about public health infrastructure
look at South Korea's results, they're way fucking better!
they invested in public health, and it shows

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh no, A latent trumper about to make the same mistake twice in a blue state.

And if I were to vote,I could not vote for a president who shits on Americans by choosing sanctuary cities over americans.Just recently one was released in NY and he raped and murdered a 91 year old woman.

Oh I know the left's stance....oh that's just one!!!
But it's not,the media will not let the cat out of the bag on this kinda shit......in my bush voice...."wouldn't be prudent at this juncture "
Well fuck that if he wasnt allowed to walk,she wouldnt have been fucked and killed on her last day on earth.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
for god sakes man , you're a health professional
you know better!
i despise Trump. but that's another issue
we weren't stopping this disease, way too much traffic between countries
i will say i haven't seen Trump doing anything that's exceptionally helpful
or nothing more than any other likely white house occupant
this is about public health infrastructure
look at South Korea's results, they're way fucking better!
they invested in public health, and it shows

Uh yeah Right to Try was a pretty good one for starters,veterans being able to bypass lines at the VA that are reminiscent of the DMV on a monday morning.

Seeing where I'm in healthcare I figured I would start with those.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny how they claim we are making America hate again. In reality they have been the ones hating on us , and this great nation. Don't you dare criticize a communist country, you fucking racist.

We are watching everything Trump ran on come true. World wide borders are being secured. Funny how it's not xenophobic when Germany, France, Canada, Ect close their borders. So, to be fair until this pandemic subsides we are stuck with the anti-American TDS crowd. They are not going to leave, that's to much like work. China has a special camp with wonderful literacy programs just waiting. Come on guys I I am sure you would be much happier in China. Nationalized healthcare is just flight away.

Globalism is imploding as we speak. Time to embrace the amazing country we have, in this time of world wide upheaval.

I hear ya , free up some beds for americans who love it here.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Where we live most all of the people are Irish, Italian, Portuguese and more recently Brazilian. I could translate that to Archie Bunker for ya.

All of this hate for foreigners is a trump - ultra right thing. This country has been built by immigrants for 250 years. Why is it a crime now? Who's going to do the shit jobs that nobody else wants?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, we are making all of the same mistakes Italy & the rest of Europe have made, but we are making them 3 or 4 weeks later so the virus has a larger head start on us in a much bigger petri dish. death is too good for those calling the shots...

Yeah I wish he would grow a pair right now.
Fuck November, if it costs the election fuck it.
He could save alot of Americans by acting now.
Hats off to Italy for taking care of their country.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where we live most all of the people are Irish, Italian, Portuguese and more recently Brazilian. I could translate that to Archie Bunker for ya.

All of this hate for foreigners is a trump - ultra right thing. This country has been built by immigrants for 250 years. Why is it a crime now? Who's going to do the shit jobs that nobody else wants?

Not foreigners.Thats another left talking point.
I love when I see people from other countries raise their right hand and pledge to love this country.
They are then Americans, right ?

'Boogieman'

Nobody hates foreigners, we just believe the government should put the best interests of its citizens first.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

How many deportations under the obammy/biden administration?
Were they ultra right as well ?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Not foreigners.Thats another left talking point.
I love when I see people from other countries raise their right hand and pledge to love this country.
They are then Americans, right ?

The people in the sanctuary cities, all they want to do is take the oath and do the shit jobs, right?

They're after the American dream just like all our predecessors were.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So fuck everybody else doing it the right way , and reward the one's who don't.
Fuck americans like the 91 year old ?
That sub human wasnt just here illegally,he was a criminal that NY refused to be turned over to ice.
Would she have been raped and murdered if the law was followed?

Brother Nature

Wait, so has the US not closed it's boarders and gone into lock down? Even down here in little NZ, with our 'progressive feel-good' liberal government and small number of cases (28-29 at the moment, no deaths yet), we've gone completely into lock down. No non-NZ citizen or Permanent Resident is allowed into the country, we're deporting any travelers who refuse to self-isolate for the required days. even if you're a citizen and you've recently returned from overseas you have to self-isolate for 14 days or face fines and possible prison time, gatherings of more than 100 people have been completely banned. I don't really get why the response to this pandemic has be politicized. You have to protect your people.

Absolem

Twilight Zone "He's Alive". It shows how easy it is to rile people up against minorities and immigrants.

[YOUTUBEIF]7hQvBIyOC6Y[/YOUTUBEIF]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wait, so has the US not closed it's boarders and gone into lock down? Even down here in little NZ, with our 'progressive feel-good' liberal government and small number of cases (28-29 at the moment, no deaths yet), we've gone completely into lock down. No non-NZ citizen or Permanent Resident is allowed into the country, we're deporting any travelers who refuse to self-isolate for the required days. even if you're a citizen and you've recently returned from overseas you have to self-isolate for 14 days or face fines and possible prison time, gatherings of more than 100 people have been completely banned. I don't really get why the response to this pandemic has be politicized. You have to protect your people.

you have a competent leader,we don't...he basically wasted 6 weeks saying "nothing to see"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts