The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
$10 says she has a college degree.....

ul2fCUC.png

'Boogieman'

Not “okay” with it at all, but we can’t seem to get you to wake up to your own brainwashing, and we can’t get you to stop pushing propaganda, so lie all you want, I guess...glad you don’t have kids - life’s tough enough without unreliable lunatic parents.

The only entertainment I get out of any of this, it’s like watching the imbecile olympics: there just *IS* no bullshit you won’t swallow if it comes from your preferred abusers.

You stand as a beacon to the ages: DON’T BE *THIS* GUY

Hilarious that of all people you are going to lecture me on propaganda, still watching Rachel Maddow?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Bernie had Joe on the ropes a couple times reciting bills Joe supported and Bernie protested.
I saw the 'deer in the headlights look' a couple times.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
They're convinced that universities are liberal indoctrination centers.

And liberals are the enemy because they hate America.

It's smarter to be uneducated and solve problems with brute force, guns, and prayer.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
They're convinced that universities are liberal indoctrination centers.

And liberals are the enemy because they hate America.

It's smarter to be uneducated and solve problems with brute force, guns, and prayer.

It is kinda true. With education people usually become more reasonable. Which is pretty much the opposite of conservative.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It is kinda true. With education people usually become more reasonable. Which is pretty much the opposite of conservative.

I just laughed so hard I choked on my spit.

My neighbors probably think I'm infected with covid.

But after this morning, I thought about it.

Education seems like the right's kryptonite.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bernie had Joe on the ropes a couple times reciting bills Joe supported and Bernie protested.
I saw the 'deer in the headlights look' a couple times.

Can't wait to see Jukebox Joe on the debate stage with Trump !
I still think Joe will lose it ,and either start screaming at Trump or quite possibly bum rush him.

Hopefully Trump doesn't cause Joe to grab his chest or stroke out on national television.

Either way it will have it's entertainment value.

Status
Not open for further replies.