What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

I'm a commie lover because I think education is important.

Because you don't mind the brainwashing and forced propaganda that came with it... In fact you will dance around this point instead of condemning it like any normal person would... Would you prefer the term commie sympathizer?

audiohi

Veteran
So your ok with brainwashing kids and pushing propaganda on them, noted. This screenshot will sure come handy.

We need somebody to push some homophone propaganda in your direction.

Any properly propagandized Cuban or US 5th grader knows how to use their homophones correctly.

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
“Well, we live in a trailer at the edge of town
You never see us because we don't come around
We got twenty five rifles just to keep the population down”

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Because you don't mind the brainwashing and forced propaganda that came with it... In fact you will dance around this point instead of condemning it like any normal person would... Would you prefer the term commie sympathizer?

Danced right around my point.

You're assumptive but not very perceptive.

I see brainwashing and propaganda here in our own capitalistic country.

Why I have to condemn it elsewhere, I haven't the slightest.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Well, I'm a barrel of laughs with my carbine on
I keep 'em hopping until my ammunition's gone

'Boogieman'

Danced right around my point.

You're assumptive but not very perceptive.

I see brainwashing and propaganda here in our own capitalistic country.

Why I have to condemn it elsewhere, I haven't the slightest.

You are the one who praised Cuba a communist dictator yet won't condemn them brainwashing kids with forced propaganda.

And yes many liberal professors in college are brainwashing kids.

White Beard

So your ok with brainwashing kids and pushing propaganda on them, noted. This screenshot will sure come handy.

Not “okay” with it at all, but we can’t seem to get you to wake up to your own brainwashing, and we can’t get you to stop pushing propaganda, so lie all you want, I guess...glad you don’t have kids - life’s tough enough without unreliable lunatic parents.

The only entertainment I get out of any of this, it’s like watching the imbecile olympics: there just *IS* no bullshit you won’t swallow if it comes from your preferred abusers.

You stand as a beacon to the ages: DON’T BE *THIS* GUY

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You are the one who praised Cuba a communist dictator yet won't condemn them brainwashing kids with forced propaganda.

My words were "because Cuba gave a shit about their kids being literate is no reason to hate them"

Twist them however you like.

M

Mr D

Briahna-Joy-785x1024.jpeg

Blockbuster trade alert: DeAndre Hopkins goes to Arizona for David Johnson and picks

M

Mr D

$10 says she has a college degree.....

"It's great that everyone is coming together around this crisis. But people are in crisis everyday. 500 mil Americans go bankrupt from medical debt every year. 68 mil are un or underinsured. We've been in a state of emergency. We need a president who acts like it," tweeted Briahna Joy Gray, press secretary for Bernie Sanders' 2020 campaign.

White Beard

It comes down, I think as to whether you actually think the twisted drivel you post as ‘what [poster] said/meant’ makes any sense at all (that is, whether you have been brainwashed into believing it), or whether you know it’s all bullshit and you keep it up because...it makes you feel good to attack people with bullshit, to lie outrageously, to play much dumber than you are?

Personally, I just think you need someone to hate and attack and just generally vent your spleen on. I think guys like you are wired to find people to fuck with...Jews, slaves, brown people, Democrats - as long as you can believe you need to ‘pay them back’ for your personal fury, I doubt it matters. Dance on the bodies of the people with ideas you think you hate, it’s good for business - gets ya into heaven

Hell, it’s even POPULAR in some districts, but you know all that - you’re an EXPERT on propaganda :laughing:

You may remember the Lincoln quote about being thought a fool vs opening your mouth and proving it: emotionally mature enough to apply it to yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.