What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
So he has contact with the Brazilian corona guy and then he shakes hands with everyone at the big announcement speech where everyone announces how much they will do and bobbleheads.

'Boogieman'

It just so happens that this particular tweaker was a trauma certified ER nurse.

Did you look at it like that?

View Image

I know more about meth than I want to talk about. Your showing an rare exception far from the norm. If the doctor has been awake for a good month there is a good chance he could fuck up.

packerfan79

Veteran
Opiates are not the problem. It is the way they are handled by the medical world, the law and the stigma attached to them. It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump nor right leaning.

I'm just saying the same stigmas and myths are being perpetuated regarding opiates as they were [are by many] about cannabis. If papaver somniferum were regarded more as a valuable plant, similar to cannabis sativa and the stigma removed, many who are drawn to its use would not need to seek out illegal sources, nor use synthetic versions which are more addictive.

Using the plant is as simple as making a cup of tea. One reason you use cannabis may be a short coming in your endocannabinoid system. One reason people use opiates maybe a short coming in their enkephalin system.

As stated previously both plants have healing qualities.

What difference do you see?

On the subject of other drugs in use, perhaps legalization and assistance with addiction is more intelligent than persecution and alienation.

Apparently you have never met a heroin addict. Come to California we got plenty here. Prescription opioids have a medical purpose. Yes dr. Overprescribed, and didn't care, think , or know about the risks.I don't think monthly prescription for painkillers is a legitimate use. The solution isn't to give them more. Legalization of recreational opiates is a fucking disaster waiting to happen, it's happening every day here in California. All those free needles are strewn across, what was once a beautiful state.

Pretty sure the conversation was about gay, Democrats and their issues with meth. Can't think of a legitimate medical purpose for meth. Weight loss, with a bonus of tooth loss.

You certainly make my point even clearer, the left has no ideas, just a permanent opposition to the right.

Absolem

You know what is worse then that?
According to Baracks schoolmates, Barack would cum back from dates with older white men, with bundles of cocaine. A gay coke whore isnt well received by society

If what you posted was true it would be worse. Bundles of cocaine should have been your first red flag.

The individual who made the cocaine and gay sex claim about Obama is Larry Sinclair.

Larry Sinclair was offered 1 million dollars if he passed a lie detector test about his claims regarding Obama's sex with him and drug use. Not a surprise he failed when given the lie detector test.

More about Larry.
https://www.politico.com/story/2008/06/obama-accuser-has-long-rap-sheet-011164

He was first arrested on a larceny charge in 1981 in Denver, according to his Colorado arrest record, as filed in federal court. In 1985, he was convicted of theft and of forging a check in Florida, and sentenced to a year in jail, according to Florida records filed in federal court.

After the Florida episode, according to the records, he returned to Colorado, where he faced check fraud and credit card charges in 1986. Then, in 1987, he was convicted in Colorado on more serious forgery charges, and sentenced to 16 years in jail.

In prison, according to state records filed in federal court, Sinclair was disciplined 97 times for infractions including assault, threats, drug possession, intimidation, and verbal abuse, most recently in

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Adderall is meth.

I'm surprised people are still blind to the fact that gay meth parties are bipartisan.

I think it is sad that judgemental assholes believe that they are worthy to be judge, jury, and executioner.

Freedom loving assholes.

h.h.

Veteran
Your brain on meth.

picture.php

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Poor KellyAnne, getting picked on for her looks, when it's the shit that's coming out of her mouth that's really ugly.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apparently you have never met a heroin addict. Come to California we got plenty here. Prescription opioids have a medical purpose. Yes dr. Overprescribed, and didn't care, think , or know about the risks.I don't think monthly prescription for painkillers is a legitimate use. The solution isn't to give them more. Legalization of recreational opiates is a fucking disaster waiting to happen, it's happening every day here in California. All those free needles are strewn across, what was once a beautiful state.

Pretty sure the conversation was about gay, Democrats and their issues with meth. Can't think of a legitimate medical purpose for meth. Weight loss, with a bonus of tooth loss.

You certainly make my point even clearer, the left has no ideas, just a permanent opposition to the right.

So no ability to look at it from the perspective of a plant with qualities? A more civil method of use? Critical thinking rather than mob thought?

Yes apparently I never met a heroin addict but have needed it for over 25 years. - worked with a few addicts in Vancouver which is on par with California - also involved in the 'rat park' studies so learned a tiny bit.

You are correct, I know very little about meth, outside of its debilitating effects on people.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I don't know what you mean by 'women that look like her'. I truly think it's really bad to call women out for their looks, when they clearly try harder than men to look good, and so much of their self-value can be based on looks. And their value in society is based on looks much more than men. JMO

packerfan79

Veteran
So no ability to look at it from the perspective of a plant with qualities? A more civil method of use? Critical thinking rather than mob thought?

Yes apparently I never met a heroin addict but have needed it for over 25 years. - worked with a few addicts in Vancouver which is on par with California - also involved in the 'rat park' studies so learned a tiny bit.

You are correct, I know very little about meth, outside of its debilitating effects on people.

I don't consider denying the carnage of heroin addiction to be critical thinking.

Hempy McNoodle

Greetings All,

I have been away on a road trip to the beautiful Mojave Desert:tumbleweed:

I see the whole world is on lockdown. Gee, that seems a little unusual over just a little flu. I remember worse pandemics such as swine flu that didn't lead to anything close to the scale we are seeing here.

My suspicion: SOMETHING ELSE is going on.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't consider denying the carnage of heroin addiction to be critical thinking.

Working on an inpatient detox unit is quite sobering ,no pun intended.

Some of the saddest shit has happened to these people.
Loss of families,destroyed friendships.Loss of self worth.
Selling themselves for drugs,regrets,and the list goes on and on.I know fetynal devastated my family recently,and our lives will never be whole ever again.

So I have to keep out of the opiate debate,because I would be banned by the end of the fucking day.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Greetings All,

I have been away on a road trip to the beautiful Mojave Desert:tumbleweed:

I see the whole world is on lockdown. Gee, that seems a little unusual over just a little flu. I remember worse pandemics such as swine flu that didn't lead to anything close to the scale we are seeing here.

My suspicion: SOMETHING ELSE is going on.

Where's Alex Jones when you need him?:laughing:

Amynamous

Gee, that seems a little unusual over just a little flu.

It is not an influenza virus, it is a corona virus. Closer to the virus that gives you a cold. But it is a novel virus, meaning it is new and humans have no immunity to it. And it can be extremely devastating to internal organs in certain segments of the population.

Imagine it is 1492, Columbus arrived last week, and your tribe is starting to get headaches. It’s kind of like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts