What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club

Goldhedge

🙁🙁🙁🙁lost a couple good oz of weed not watching it close enough on the drying rack in the attic. Checked all the other bud real good although I feel like spraying them with something in case they also have anything in them. Deboned them and put them on a clean rack in the house Spare shower where I should have put them in the first place with all the rain. I’ve been rotating them on the rack but did t take my bright light to maybe have noticed it earlier on. They are not quite ready for jars yet. Any ideas to prevent the other buds from that nasty white mold? I’m sure there are spores in there that I can’t see that may show up to the eye…🙁
View attachment 19077601 View attachment 19077602 View attachment 19077603
Would something like ultraviolet light work to remove the mold spores??

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Would something like ultraviolet light work to remove the mold spores??

Maybe but I don’t think I have one…

oldmaninbc

420club
Here's some trivia: We lived on sumac for a soft drink when I wuz a kid. Sumac grows all over Long Island and upstate New York for sure, becuz us kids picked it there for years.

You just take the red berry sprig (about the size of a corncob) and soak it in a jar of water. It will turn the water pinkish, and give it a zippy, tangy flavor. We also used the berries like salt and pepper on food.

The only similarity of poison sumac to yummy sumac is the name. Poison sumac has berries just like poison oak or ivy. Not in the cluster like a corncob. You cannot possibly mix them up.

View attachment 19077500 versus View attachment 19077502 View attachment 19077507
Sumac grows in abundance around here. I have one in the front of my place called Al, after the man who we bought the place from. He spent his life on a scooter he had MS, he had nurtured the young sumac for some reason, so we decided to keep it going. He is no longer of this earthly world.

I watched a Flicker eat the red berries the other day, in previous years I seen the berries had been eaten but did not know who was doing the eating.

greetings from north of 49 Unca Walt

oldmaninbc

420club
U.S. households that paid no income tax 2022, by income level. In total, about 59.9 percent of U.S. households paid income tax in 2022. The remaining 40.1 percent of households paid no individual income tax.

Personally I would think that 40% should not have a vote.
All they do is vote to take money from the 60% to give to themselves.
Why does anyone even allow this?
hello dogzter, I guess the general populace is an easy target. Predators prey on the weak and unsuspecting.

The rich who are already rich continue to want many advantages. I suspect it goes back to the beginnings of civilization. There is something wrong with the mindset of some human beings.

hope all is well at home

oldmaninbc

420club
🙁🙁🙁🙁lost a couple good oz of weed not watching it close enough on the drying rack in the attic. Checked all the other bud real good although I feel like spraying them with something in case they also have anything in them. Deboned them and put them on a clean rack in the house Spare shower where I should have put them in the first place with all the rain. I’ve been rotating them on the rack but did t take my bright light to maybe have noticed it earlier on. They are not quite ready for jars yet. Any ideas to prevent the other buds from that nasty white mold? I’m sure there are spores in there that I can’t see that may show up to the eye…🙁
Hi Sub, I had to throw out some bud myself after the last harvest, did not properly vent the curing buds.
It seems every once in a while I get careless and pay the price of having to through out some bud, gurrrrrr

Having a couple of lung diseases I don't take chances with mold, I just throw it out and it makes me sad.😞

kevinn

I threw the mold out. I have never had a problem drying on racks but chose the wrong time of the year to do it in the attic area. Winter is perfect for it. I had five racks loaded up there one rack had the problem but I’m sure they way mold grows the others may be affected/effected (I forget which is appropriate,,,)as well.
Humidity in my house has been 70-80% for the past 2 weeks. How are the outside plants doing ?????? You have to watch these high humidity days with cooler nights.

Unca Walt

420club
What a bummer. I'll volunteer to smoke it. <-- Learned that from Cheech Marin and his big bug.

jokerman

Premium user
A black and white rocket☝️

My Honey called and said a girl she works with went to costco and they had no tp and meat.
I after hearing that and knowing what we already have ,have to go and get an egg roll then Im good.
Hope all your procedures pending go well to all who have procedures pending.❤️

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Good on ya! I trade about 20-26 stocks, am very diversified doing the big boyz and specs. Played the metals and rare earth too, magnets..... not holding any now. Lithium, copper (HBM), PLL, NAK, NILIF, LAC.

Speaking of specs, have 350,000 of this wild one - using the sun to crack water into respective gases. Bought it under 2 cents. They recently brought Honda into the research/development, now that got a lot of folks attention! https://www.sunhydrogen.com/

Honda:

Good luck on that Honda stock!…to the moon!..

do you use any type of stock analysis tools?

like P&F , candles , so much new stuff out there

but yeah, one must do their due diligence

I hated paying broker fees so decided to do it myself…

$7 dollar trades on Ameritrade

it was the Motley Fool who got me going..

I always like to see who was on the board of directors and then I always kept the good eye on the 200 day moving average

IMG_2743.jpeg

IMG_2744.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts