What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

With a bit of practice, you notice thoughts and feelings like clouds drifting through the sky. Then you have the choice of accepting the constructive and pleasant ones and ignoring the negative ones. Then they disappear by themselves.

The endless stream of impressions in our own consciousness, may be endless, but we are not at its mercy, like a gardener who weeds out the weeds from his garden instead of letting them grow. Does that make sense?
always , keep it real . say it how it is . be straight , and make people laugh even in a bad situation

strain_hunter

I don't know about you. Decisions made with an angry or wrathful attitude have never brought good results in the long term for me. So I am not interested in these states of mind except using them for energy, envy to see event chains and ignored confusion for intuition .

shiva82

I don't know about you. Decisions made with an angry or wrathful attitude have never brought good results in the long term for me. So I am not interested in these states of mind except using them for energy, envy to see event chains and ignored confusion for intuition .
yeah i agree with that too . rants are part of my persona , not so much from anger .

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Screenshot_20241003-183648.png

my coffee is looking back at me with a 1000 eyes ... :0
put in half a dropper of cbd oil that i found by accident.
i probably should give that mug a good wash.....

shiva82

one of the best youtube hip hop channel is ' ogdonninja' and a few others i use . i scan through loads of hip hop videos daily and share any beats i play or find interesting