What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

Hopefully med4 comprehends the meaning better than Georgey. I'm still disappointed mr D did not explain it to him.

What's to explain? I'm the only one here talking about the real problems with US health care. Everyone else is arguing about who should pay for it. I'm not interested in comparisons. They don't change the fact we don't have enough health professionals to deal with 340 million people.

This little quote helps drive home my point...

Trump's former pandemic adviser: 'We are 10 days from our hospitals getting creamed'

Until the supply and demand issues are addressed you all are just whistling past the graveyard.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's to explain? I'm the only one here talking about the real problems with US health care. Everyone else is arguing about who should pay for it. I'm not interested in comparisons. They don't change the fact we don't have enough health professionals to deal with 340 million people.

Until the supply and demand issues are addressed you all are just whistling past the graveyard.

just the definition and use of 'per capita' in statistics. Nothing else.

M

Mr D

and this is why you'll lose :tiphat:

If he's going to call Trump every name in the book while he gives Biden a pass I'd have to agree with h.h.

Why is he so afraid to take justified shots at the people (DNC) who are fucking him over?

Cannavore

Veteran
If he's going to call Trump every name in the book while he gives Biden a pass I'd have to agree with h.h.

Why is he so afraid to take justified shots at the people (DNC) who are fucking him over?

that's not the point i was trying to make because i agree bernie isn't doing what needs to be done.

like what if another republican was leading the nomination in 2016 under nefarious means and the GOP was calling for trump to drop out, while shitting on his supporters. you're telling me those trump voters would have fell in line? fuck no.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Even MSNBC was pushing Biden and not giving Bernie an equal shot. Bernie got less time, less complimentary photos and more negative comments. Chris Matthews - hardball went out with a bang slamming Bernie every chance he got. They were all doing this on behalf of their owners.

Cannavore

Veteran
even if biden somehow beats trump, the right will put someone up even more deranged than Trump after Biden's term if he even makes it through.

Trump was elected because of the utter failure of the neoliberal corporate party known as the democrats. elect another neoliberal and watch what happens. you'll get someone even worse than trump.

Absolem

[YOUTUBEIF]t78Ff26-V8s[/YOUTUBEIF]

odd that every discrepancy benefits the establishment and hurts bernie.

The best part is at 5:01

"These are rough numbers but close enough"

Haha. What a douchebag. Bases his whole argument on rough numbers that he considers is good enough.

He provides no links or data sources. Just his highly edited video full of opinion. Dude most likely had to edit his video every five seconds because he can't put together two coherent sentences in one sitting.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I think Joes dementia will bring us together as a nation. He will be s strong leader, who will rule with an iron fist, you dog faced pony soldiers
:D

Absolem

I'd rather deal with a so called neo liberal any day of the week then a cut and run Sander's supporter when times get tough.

How cute to label everyone somebody has disagreements with. Really gives the feeling of the US vs Them attitude.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Joes dementia will bring us together as a nation. He will be s strong leader, who will rule with an iron fist, you dog faced pony soldiers
:D

hahahahahaha......not to mention healthier !!!
Everyone that disagrees with him has to do 50
Pushups

Seeing where he's pushing to ban ar-14's
I've out thunk him , I'm getting an ar-15
Because you know that's next :biggrin:

h.h.

Veteran

I don’t think you’re the only one. There’s been a little discussion but it didn’t go to far. It’s going to take thinking outside the box. Beyond the usual solution of liberals blindly throwing out cash for the conservatives to scam.

We could establish a medical Corp. just like we train our military. Build more teaching hospitals. Even that would take lots of cash, but costs can be whittled down. We just gotta think different. We have to stop thinking we can’t....This virus may be the dust storm blowing into D.C.

Brother Nature

Wonder if the Democrats are just using Biden as a stand in, then they'll replace him with once he gets to the convention. I'd like to think there's some strategy there cause the guys a joke and will never beat Trump. To beat Trump you need the Anti-Trump, not Handsy McForgetsitall.

h.h.

Veteran
that's not the point i was trying to make because i agree bernie isn't doing what needs to be done.

like what if another republican was leading the nomination in 2016 and the GOP was calling for trump to drop out, while shitting on his supporters. you're telling me those trump voters would have fell in line? fuck no.

It’s not the DNC calling for Bernie to drop out. It’s Biden supporters.
Like the Bernie supporters wanting Warren to drop out. Same thing.

h.h.

Veteran
even if biden somehow beats trump, the right will put someone up even more deranged than Trump after Biden's term if he even makes it through.

Trump was elected because of the utter failure of the neoliberal corporate party known as the democrats. elect another neoliberal and watch what happens. you'll get someone even worse than trump.

Same with Bernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.