Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
When trump speaks, the DOW drops.

https://www.investing.com/indices/us-30-futures-streaming-chart

picture.php

Brother Nature

I was gonna ask what's with the 'Latinx' word, looked it up instead and it made me glad I left the states before all this weird woke business happened. Been seeing a girl from Chile so I'm gonna ask her interpretation of if it's suitable, but I think I already know the answer.

On the plus side I guess when people ask where I'm from I can tell them I'm Americax lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many of the judges Trump has appointed are in no way qualified but are conservative and young. Cant have them old and die soon lol. Many of these people shouldn't have even been nominated. I think Obama appointed 50 in his 8 years... Trumps done 112+ in less than 4.

Republicans used blue slips to block 18 Obama court nominees, including six nominees for federal appeals courts, which rank just below the U.S. Supreme Court and have a huge hand in determining some of the most important matters of law in the nation. After Trump was elected, Senator Charles Grassley, the ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee, eschewed the blue-slip tradition.

Democrats who signed a report are equally irate about Republicans scoffing at and undermining the credibility of the American Bar Association, which has given a “not qualified” rating to four of Trump’s nominees after only giving out just two such ratings in its history.

Absolem

Many of the judges Trump has appointed are in no way qualified but are conservative and young. Cant have them old and die soon lol. Many of these people shouldn't have even been nominated. I think Obama appointed 50 in his 8 years... Trumps done 112+ in less than 4.

Republicans used blue slips to block 18 Obama court nominees, including six nominees for federal appeals courts, which rank just below the U.S. Supreme Court and have a huge hand in determining some of the most important matters of law in the nation. After Trump was elected, Senator Charles Grassley, the ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee, eschewed the blue-slip tradition.

Democrats who signed a report are equally irate about Republicans scoffing at and undermining the credibility of the American Bar Association, which has given a “not qualified” rating to four of Trump’s nominees after only giving out just two such ratings in its history.

Right on. The GOP opened up the gates to packing the courts and the Dems better take full advantage of it when it's their turn.

M

Mr D

Top Italian health agency may 'place an age limit' on coronavirus care...

The eventual outcome of medicare for all unless the issue of to few health care professionals is addressed first.

packerfan79

Veteran
Dude no clue wtf rant your on today.. Both the Dems/rep have been trying to stack the courts for decades. This is no secret. If you don't know this your not living in the USA.

Just sick of racist woke tyrants.

Appointing judges, and packing the supreme court is not even remotely the same.

minds_I

Veteran
Comments like this are the real Democratic party. They are also a great examples of what the Republican party has been accusing the Democrats of wanting to do , only to have the Democrats claim we are conspiracy theorists. I guess we were right all along.

conservatives, libertarians, and most moderates would run screaming from such authoritarian ideas.

Hello all,

You sound triggered...you triggered bro?

minds_I

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Republicans have had the ability to pack the courts a time or two, never have they even hinted at it. It would trigger a mass exodus from the Republican party. Apparently, the Democrats don't have a problem with it. Way to fight for the moral high ground
:rolleyes:

They have only been openly bragging about it. Where have you been?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Packer doesn't really read the thread and decides what he responds to and when.

If racist tyrants are to be hated why doesn't he hate Trump??

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Packer doesn't really read the thread and decides what he responds to and when.

If racist tyrants are to be hated why doesn't he hate Trump??

I don't like any people who make racist comments. Obama is one of them. "White folks"

I can imagine the blow back if tRump said " Black folks"

I put them all on the same scale. I don't care what political flag they fly.

Oh and don't forget "black kids are just as smart as white kids" and "dog faced pony soldier" and "your a liar man!"

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I don't like any people who make racist comments. Obama is one of them. "White folks"

I can imagine the blow back if tRump said " Black folks"

I put them all on the same scale. I don't care what political flag they fly.

Oh and don't forget "black kids are just as smart as white kids" and "dog faced pony soldier" and "your a liar man!"

So the birtherism proponent who said that immigrants from shithole countries would never go back to their huts didn't say "black folks" so he's certainly not racist??

Status
Not open for further replies.