What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
So, About the health care. The US is ranked #37 in the world by the WHO. We are behind Costa Rica, Dominica, Chile, Morocco, Israel, Cyprus, Portugal, Greece and 28 other countries. If you've been to any of these countries then this tells you something.

How is it that we have so many morons who speak loudly with insults insisting that we are not capable of doing as well as all of these countries. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/best-healthcare-in-the-world/

med4u

Veteran
So, About the health care. The US is ranked #37 in the world by the WHO. We are behind Costa Rica, Dominica, Chile, Morocco, Israel, Cyprus, Portugal, Greece and 28 other countries. If you've been to any of these countries then this tells you something.

How is it that we have so many morons who speak loudly with insults insisting that we are not capable of doing as well as all of these countries. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

if our country was the size of indiana...we would have no problems with free everything...that not being the case stop comparing apples to ants...youll feel better about what you do have

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
if our country was the size of indiana...we would have no problems with free everything...that not being the case stop comparing apples to ants...youll feel better about what you do have

congress wants to give themselves a raise...they say they cant live on 175,000 a year...any thoughts?

Righto Champ.
Are you trying to act like you actually know something about this?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The amount of corruption within Kushner and Trump is astonishing. Remember Trumps sister was a fed judge. Kushners building 666 was going into default was saved after trump was elected. The people Kushner sued for back rent where people that lived paycheck to paycheck. It ruined lives. It was all a scam hoping those people would not challenge the lawsuit. I can only hope all you that support trump look deed into whats really going on. Its right in front of your face.

Cannavore

Veteran
would be great if we could get the final numbers from these states.

nEH0mUK.png

must be a coincidence 90% of biden's victories are declared through exit polling but the states bernie wins it takes hours, days, weeks to report.

must be another coincidence that most polling places get limited or shut down in bernie districts while there's never any reports of waiting until after the polls closed down in affluent white liberal neighborhoods. only seems to happen in black, working class, poor, and college areas.

must be another coincidence that MA exit polling (and i'm hearing other states) doesn't match up with the reported results. just like in 2016, the electronic voting machines are owned by donors to the democratic establishment. 4% or higher discrepancy between exit polling and machine tally is considered fraud, and it's happening now just as it happened in 2016.

what do you call jamming a corporatist with dementia down the throats of voters who vows to change nothing in one of the most consequential elections of our lifetimes? manufacturing consent.

this is Hillary Clinton all over again. and it's not going to beat trump. again.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Cannavore

Veteran

that's why these things are studied on a per capita basis.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
what do you call jamming a corporatist with dementia down the throats of voters who vows to change nothing in one of the most consequential elections of our lifetimes? manufacturing consent.

this is Hillary Clinton all over again. and it's not going to beat trump. again.

Manufacturing consent indeed.

Our candidates in the last election were the bucket full of deplorables.

Only puppets that will play ball with corporate America and lobbyists are allowed the nominations.

And the electoral college is there as a safety net.... just in case things get out of hand.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

What's the matter with you Zeez. Don't you know the USA has the best health care in the world? I heard it just the other day on FOX and CNN.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, Not all old WM watch that crap.

We got Trump who is a narcissist autocrat or we got Biden who is losing his memory. Come on people Bernie 2020

Cannavore

Veteran
if the green party gets 5% of the vote they recieve federal funding. if bernie isn't the nominee i'm unregistering as a dem and maybe vote green. definitely unregistering though. fuck em.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just reg as an independent no party affiliation. I'm a independent voter. Since Bernie was running on Dem ticket I had to request a cross over ballot for the primary. IMO the primary is the most important with a 2 party BS system. Once the RNC/DNC choose there winners for there party you can choose to vote or not.. In 2016 it was pretty clear Bernie got shafted. . I wrote his name on my ballot.

The DNC/RNC will always rig it in fav of there party

Status
Not open for further replies.