What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capra ibex

Yeah, for sure Biden is better than Trump.... he still lies and has an evaporating potato for a brain but i don't doubt that he's a better diplomat (yeah, a potato is better than Trump) and will actually listen to advisers.

Still, a pretty sad state of affairs....

h.h.

Veteran
I preferred another over Biden, but it is what it is. It’s the voters that decided, not the party.
Biden has some excellent cabinet choices.

herbgreen

Veteran
Fuck Bernie.
Fuck trump.
Get over it.
It wasn’t the powers that be other than black women in the south.
Everything else is just an excuse.
Everybody is a victim.
Especially old white men.
Stick with Bernie and you’ll re-elect trump.

Hey, hey h&h lay off the bagels or dough-nuts relax

drop the chalupa....and slowly back away

Take it easy.... Wait, fuck bernie and trump?!

yes, it was the south

It doesnt help they count that first and never finish counting CA

And its no indicator of elect ability either Trump will take the south hands down

So yes its all fucked up

Did you need a Trump sweatshirt ? A Biden hat?

A 'feel the bern' bumper sticker?

Yeah, Bernie should have come out swinging in all directions

He literally was a lone wolf

And the best defense is an attack

He will be back Bernie 2.1

And some of us we will just vote what we believe

I'm not voting out of fear and joining a bogus coalition

And You know I may never vote for Trump but I will be in his corner for sure if Biden's the Nominee

It may not be Bidens fault He was literally propped up and wheeled into place

But I sure as fuckk dont trust who ever did that move

Shit Trump didnt have the support of his party either...Not the Bushes, Not MCain, Not Mitt Romeny Not Ted Cruz Not anybody right?

What republican really endorsed Trump ??:biggrin:

h.h.

Veteran
bernie and trump will always be 15 per centers. Their only way to power was by trying to strong arm their opponents. It worked for trump. Not for Bernie.

The fools will again re-elect trump while dismissing themselves of blame.

Bernie is part of that “phony coalition”.

herbgreen

Veteran
bernie and trump will always be 15 per centers. Their only way to power was by trying to strong arm their opponents. It worked for trump. Not for Bernie.

The fools will again re-elect trump while dismissing themselves of blame.

Bernie is part of that “phony coalition”.

You think bernie is in with the people that just bumped him out?

He was about to win super tuesday MN, TX, CA, VT, CO, OK, ME, MASS, UT

They knew it Klobachar and Buttigug got out And endorsed Biden.... Warren stayed in worked interference

You really have to lay off the bagels H :biggrin:

Absolem

For fuck sake people. Get over it.

Allow RBG to retire and live out her final years instead of hanging on to outlive Trump's presidency.

Vote Dem 2020

If you love Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch then write in Bernie or sit home.

h.h.

Veteran
You think bernie is in with the people that just bumped him out?

He was about to win super tuesday MN, TX, CA, VT, CO, OK, ME, MASS, UT

They knew it Klobachar and Buttigug got out And endorsed Biden.... Warren stayed in worked interference

You really have to lay off the bagels H :biggrin:

Bernie was only ahead because there were so many candidates. For them to drop out was not a conspiracy. That’s just the joke Bernie is. Always the victim. Everybody wants to be the victim when they have nothing else.
Dwell in it. See where it gets you.

h.h.

Veteran
Due to the virus, colleges are sending kids home and putting their classes on the internet. The virtual classroom infrastructure is being built. It’s just a matter of extending it to the public and we will have free college.

Campaigning will change. Debates are being cancelled. There’s fewer rallies. Fewer fund raisers. The money will start dwindling and campaign costs will drop. In isolation more politicians will turn to the internet for exposure.

Snook

Still Learning
Due to the virus, colleges are sending kids home and putting their classes on the internet. The virtual classroom infrastructure is being built. It’s just a matter of extending it to the public and we will have free college.

Campaigning will change. Debates are being cancelled. There’s fewer rallies. Fewer fund raisers. The money will start dwindling and campaign costs will drop. In isolation more politicians will turn to the internet for exposure.
So then "Tweeting" or the like will be the norm?

How TRiUMPhant. He's ahead of his time!:dance013::thank you:

"SORRY" I couldnt take it anymore.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No need professor pretentiousness
Your non sense word salad globbley gook is not impressive
It's litterally non sense
It's a low brow maneuver used by over educated idiots
Save your dissertation on how trannies and non bianary are completely different but also the same whats it called myopic dystrophy onaponamia expi ally doshous a go go
You were bottom of your class your education has failed you as much as you have failed it.And ok explain to me how a newborn infant child is born with the hedonistic lust of a tranny in it's heart.
It's a choice end of discussion

Congenital adrenal hyperplasia - Dimwad

X

xavier7995

Yeah, for sure Biden is better than Trump.... he still lies and has an evaporating potato for a brain but i don't doubt that he's a better diplomat (yeah, a potato is better than Trump) and will actually listen to advisers.

Still, a pretty sad state of affairs....

That's pretty much where I am. It is what it is, leave president blank if you can't stomach it and vote down ballot. I do get the bernie or bust sentiment, trumps just shitty enough that getting him out over rules it for me.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Next time around Joe Kennedy will be ready.

When ever trump or Pence speak they always have a half dozen bobbleheads behind them.
Makes them believable.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Could be a real game changer creating access and moving us up academically where we should be.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Maybe not. You can put education in some peoples' laps, and they would still rather watch WWE and bitch about how the 'elites' and immigrants are stealing all the jobs.

med4u

Veteran
one can only hope whining and sniveling over loosing elections gets stricken from the virtual syllabus...

Trump 2020 bug stomp :tiphat:

audiohi

Veteran
Who's ready for a bailout to the oil industry along with a payroll tax cut which directly funds social security?

Coronavirus... economy... Obama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts