What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

Book smart bums. I worked for a company in Indy. There are allot of crappy jobs there and not many good jobs. Understandable why people feel that way. If you do get an education there's not much you can do with it. Allot of crappy truck depots.

It's actually something parents use on millennials at least where I live. Schooling is definitely not looked down upon, but you were pushed to have a backup plan, learn a trade, or have plans to start a business. It's not a left or right wing thing, more of a let's get this millennial out our basement thing. I haven't been to Indy since I took my tests but it looked nothing like I remembered when I was a kid.

M

Mr D

It's actually something our parents used on us at least where I live. Schooling is definitely not looked down upon, but you were pushed to have a backup plan, learn a trade, or have plans to start a business. I haven't been to Indy since I took my tests but it looked nothing like I remembered when I was a kid.

I can trace 1/2 or more of the problems in this country back to lawyers.

The folks who make this country run like truck drivers, carpenters, janitors, auto mechanics and trash collectors are not the problem.

It's the college educated jack offs wearing $5k suits who have had the most profound and negative impacts on our lives, not the producers. Even the college educated scientist and engineers responsible for some of mankind's greatest achievements at some level are beholden to scum bag lawyers.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Oh yeah, rack up a bunch of debt to get a worthless degree, but at least you finally got laid so there is that. If you haven't heard the term book smart bums out here then you probably hang out with a bunch of bums...

I'm starting to understand you, 'Boogieman':laughing:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see a thread full of "educated" bums. I would rather learn a new skill that will actually get me somewhere in life then pretend that I'm smarter than everyone else. In fact I would wager that those who always obsess solely on education just sucked at everything else in life including sports, getting laid, mechanical work, ect. We have a word for those type of people in Indiana, book smart bums.

That is an awful lot of effort to evade learning the meaning of a term. Like the rest of the lowbrows posting here you notice one word in a statement and run with it. Yes, I admit that I am immensely more educated than you.

I certainly hope you are not trying to call me a bum. I'll bet I knew more about mechanics, engineering and building before you were out of short pants, than you know now.

Absolem

That is an awful lot of effort to evade learning the meaning of a term. Like the rest of the lowbrows posting here you notice one word in a statement and run with it. Yes, I admit that I am immensely more educated than you.

I certainly hope you are not trying to call me a bum. I'll bet I knew more about mechanics, engineering and building before you were out of short pants, than you know now.

lol
Now I picture Boogieman as Bobby Hill.

minds_I

Veteran
I can trace 1/2 or more of the problems in this country back to lawyers.

The folks who make this country run like truck drivers, carpenters, janitors, auto mechanics and trash collectors are not the problem.

It's the college educated jack offs wearing $5k suits who have had the most profound and negative impacts on our lives, not the producers. Even the college educated scientist and engineers responsible for some of mankind's greatest achievements at some level are beholden to scum bag lawyers.

Hello all,

Yeah, clearly you have never had the pleasure of wearing a fine hand crafted Italian suit. To work or otherwise it would seem...

There is a reason things of that nature are called the "finer things in life". And I highly recommend them.

Also, I finished my masters, and that has made all the difference. It is the reason I am not a ditch digger...nothing wrong with ditch diggers, they are a necessay occupation. But not me.

I am a firm believer in higher education and from time to time I even donate a few benji's to my Alma mater when they call.

And lastly, my education is the reason I know what a 5k suit feels like.

minds_I

M

Mr D

Hello all,

Yeah, clearly you have never had the pleasure of wearing a fine hand crafted Italian suit. To work or otherwise it would seem...

There is a reason things of that nature are called the "finer things in life". And I highly recommend them.

Also, I finished my graduate, and that has made all the difference. It is the reason I am not a ditch digger...nothing wrong with ditch diggers, they are a necessay occupation. But not me.

I am a firm believer in higher education and from time to time I even donate a few benji's to my Alma mater when they call.

And lastly, my education is the reason I know what a 5k suit feels like.

minds_I

After reading your posts for over a year I'd suggest you ask whatever college you attended for a full refund.

'Boogieman'

:jerkit:

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
And what would you do with people born nonbinary? disabled?
Should they be on an island someplace so as not to offend your sensitivities?

No such thing as being born non bianary.
You either have 1 or the other or both.
Male female or hermaphrodite .
I dont give a rat's ass who feels what kind of way about that cause they are 100% incorrect
Biology is not a suggestion

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont give a rat's ass who feels what kind of way about that cause they are 100% incorrect

go back and read a few posts dimwad

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran

Okay, George, calm down.:laughing: This is a thread called The 2020 Presidential Election, remember?

minds_I

Veteran
After reading your posts for over a year I'd suggest you ask whatever college you attended for a full refund.

Hello all,

But you still don't know what a 5k suit looks and feels like......buahahahahahaha

Anyway, Looks like Biden is leading in MI, MS, and MO.

Still out are WA and Idaho....

I am going to float that he brings in Warren as vp....and Harris for AG....

Even though it looks political and likely is and perhaps poetic should the next Dem AG look into the shit that trumplethinskin has kept hidden?

Asking for a friend...buahahahaha

minds_I

Cannavore

Veteran
November is going to be hilarious

B0F9nzd.jpg

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Hello all,

But you still don't know what a 5k suit looks and feels like......buahahahahahaha

Anyway, Looks like Biden is leading in MI, MS, and MO.

Still out are WA and Idaho....

I am going to float that he brings in Warren as vp....and Harris for AG....

Even though it looks political and likely is and perhaps poetic should the next Dem AG look into the shit that trumplethinskin has kept hidden?

Asking for a friend...buahahahaha

minds_I

If people thought he'd tap Harris for AG, they'll vote for Bernie.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
go back and read a few posts dimwad

No need professor pretentiousness
Your non sense word salad globbley gook is not impressive
It's litterally non sense
It's a low brow maneuver used by over educated idiots
Save your dissertation on how trannies and non bianary are completely different but also the same whats it called myopic dystrophy onaponamia expi ally doshous a go go
You were bottom of your class your education has failed you as much as you have failed it.And ok explain to me how a newborn infant child is born with the hedonistic lust of a tranny in it's heart.
It's a choice end of discussion

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't even want to see the Democrats concede the election if that was a possibility.
I'm looking as forward to a Trump - Biden debate as I am Khabib vs Ferguson in UFC 249

Joe would stroke out on national television,or bum rush Trump on stage.Either one will be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts