What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
No, the guy/thing is just a miserable **** that takes pleasure in fucking with other members. But, hey, if my daddy beat me for being a fag every time he found me in mom's panties I might have his attitude also.

I really wish him the best.

You know jellyfish(good name for you, a spineless creature) may the next guy you blow through your broken front teeth take care of you as long as you can still swallow.

Truly, all the best for you big guy....

Then block them.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Blocking people is a bitch move. I will take it to private message or rep page though. I was truly just hoping we could be adults and not interact .

Each knowing how one feels towards the other, but there must be a chemical in dick that makes the guy aggressive. I don't know.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now you guys have me looking closely at Hope Hicks neckline.I don't see an Adam's apple.Interestingly enough I dont see one on Jared either,I guess that would be what they mean by a win...win

h.h.

Veteran
Oh...ok.

Edit: in fairness, my post was misworded. Of course trump won the primary. That means nothing for the general election as MA is a democratic state.

I have a feeling many of the never trumpers didn’t bother to vote in the primary.

I had my ballot marked. My choice dropped out. I didn’t bother to drop it off. I’m not excited about any of the front runners. Except any one of them will be better than trump.

The general election will be different. More people will vote.

White Beard

That's the great thing about polling - the polls are usually wrong -

So whatever they say don't matter - it could go any way -
Another “separated by a common language” moment:

“Going to the polls” means going to vote - at the established “polling place” where votes are taken and collected. NOTHING to do with ad-hoc opinion collection, they are ENTIRELY distinct from each other.

If you get that far without telling it's a man, there is your problem bro..... if in doubt look for that Adam's apple........:biggrin:
Too young to remember “I cain’t tell if it’s a boy or a girl!”

I have a feeling many of the never trumpers didn’t bother to vote in the primary.

I had my ballot marked. My choice dropped out. I didn’t bother to drop it off. I’m not excited about any of the front runners. Except any one of them will be better than trump.

The general election will be different. More people will vote.

I’m amused by the excitement over an utterly meaningless show: the Trump party isn’t *looking* for a candidate, they have one, running essentially unopposed. Primary votes for the only one in the field are meaningless...but clearly make those voters feel WINNING even though nothing has changed by their action.

Kinda like the people who went out and BOUGHT Nike gear so they could destroy it on YouTube in ‘protest’ of Colin Kapernick - and ‘pwn the libz’...much more important than whether Ann Coulter has Jared’s Adams-apple or not....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gentlemen - can we not have the focus on genitalia, backsides and referring to grown men as female dogs - I know you are capable of writing about other things - concerning the coming election - show me -

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
No, the guy/thing is just a miserable kunt that takes pleasure in fucking with other members. But, hey, if my daddy beat me for being a fag every time he found me in mom's panties I might have his attitude also.

I really wish him the best.

You know jellyfish(good name for you, a spineless creature) may the next guy you blow through your broken front teeth take care of you as long as you can still swallow.

Truly, all the best for you big guy....

Passive-Aggressive little baby.:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.