What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
Trump supporters cant wait to vote for Trump...
:tiphat:

Trump got more votes in an essentially uncontested Republican primary than all Democratic presidential candidates got combined. And it wasn’t close. Trump got 60 percent of all votes cast for any presidential candidate in Alabama.

Biden, who won every county in Alabama’s Democratic primary, managed 63 percent of just the Democratic vote.

Trump received nearly 700,000 votes in Alabama. Biden got 286,000, and the entire Democratic field combined for 452,000

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No man those are mechanical engineered surgical is when they zip tuck and staple the jewels so basically your humping a inside out D .The idea is equally terrifying and repulsive ...But sure let's make them generals and sergeants and soldiers so they don't feel left out awesome idea.

And what would you do with people born nonbinary? disabled?
Should they be on an island someplace so as not to offend your sensitivities?

med4u

Veteran
Trump received more than 31,000 votes in the Iowa caucus, surpassing the 25,000 Democrats who turned out during Barack Obama’s successful 2012 reelection bid. Trump’s share was more than four times the number of Republicans who caucused during George W. Bush’s 2004 reelection campaign.

The vote totals in New Hampshire were even starker. The president received 129,696 votes, more than doubling Obama and Bush's totals

Trump 2020

packerfan79

Veteran
And what would you do with people born nonbinary? disabled?
Should they be on an island someplace so as not to offend your sensitivities?

People who are born non-binary? Don't you mean people who are born to woke parents, who's ideology is more important than their children's mental health.

Non-binary isn't a disability. It's a choice.

Personally I don't care if you want to dress up as something you're not. You should warn potential mates, no different than if you have a sexually transmitted disease. The bedroom is not the best place to surprise people with something like that.

X

xavier7995

Trump supporters cant wait to vote for Trump...

Trump got more votes in an essentially uncontested Republican primary than all Democratic presidential candidates got combined. And it wasn’t close. Trump got 60 percent of all votes cast for any presidential candidate in Alabama.

Biden, who won every county in Alabama’s Democratic primary, managed 63 percent of just the Democratic vote.

Trump received nearly 700,000 votes in Alabama. Biden got 286,000, and the entire Democratic field combined for 452,000

Lol, yeah, Alabama, home to many Democrats. Are you fucking retarded? Do you not understand states and how this all works? Trump lost in Massachusetts...that historic Republican stronghold.

Edit: based on your numbers, dems turned out quite a few more people this primary than in 2016, reps are about flat. I would point at that as indicating trumps in trouble.

h.h.

Veteran
People who are born non-binary? Don't you mean people who are born to woke parents, who's ideology is more important than their children's mental health.

Non-binary isn't a disability. It's a choice.

Personally I don't care if you want to dress up as something you're not. You should warn potential mates, no different than if you have a sexually transmitted disease. The bedroom is not the best place to surprise people with something like that.

Talking from experience.

med4u

Veteran
Lol, yeah, Alabama, home to many Democrats. Are you fucking retarded? Do you not understand states and how this all works? Trump lost in Massachusetts...that historic Republican stronghold.

Edit: based on your numbers, dems turned out quite a few more people this primary than in 2016, reps are about flat. I would point at that as indicating trumps in trouble.

President Trump glided to an easy and expected win in the Massachusetts Republican primary Tuesday night.

With just 1.2% of precincts reporting, the president had secured 90% of the vote when the race was called by The Associated Press.!!

Trump 2020 beating dems to a puddle of piss :tiphat:

X

xavier7995

Oh...ok.

Edit: in fairness, my post was misworded. Of course trump won the primary. That means nothing for the general election as MA is a democratic state.

Wendull C.

Veteran
No, the guy/thing is just a miserable kunt that takes pleasure in fucking with other members. But, hey, if my daddy beat me for being a fag every time he found me in mom's panties I might have his attitude also.

I really wish him the best.

You know jellyfish(good name for you, a spineless creature) may the next guy you blow through your broken front teeth take care of you as long as you can still swallow.

Truly, all the best for you big guy....

Status
Not open for further replies.