The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And it won't.
Poor people already get free health care through social services
Extending those benifit's to illegal aliens is good how ?
As far as you calling me racist ...Read the post about my mother .
I'll admit this...
I don't really get trans people .
Is it selfish perversion ? A mental illness ? like what is it ?
Call me old fashioned i believe it's called toxic masculinity or trans phobe these days but I don't want my girlfriend to have a pecker or a surgically engineered vagina I just don't want those things The idea of either is not appealing to me.
I'm sorry that I don't think trans people should be allowed to serve in the military .
I'm all for them living their best life fucking go nut's that's freedom baby.Wave your flags have your parades shout it from the rooftops you got my full support get great jobs fuck whomever you choose right there with ya.
Not in the military though and i'll tell ya why...
...If looking in the mirror confuses you or causes anxiety then I don't think you should be tasked with making swift in the moment decisions that hold life and death in the balance.
If your idea of high pressure is deciding you're something other than the reflection you see in the mirror.
Trust me combat isn't for you anyway.

hahahaha .....ding.....ding.....ding
We got a Republican!!!!

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wont be any elective procedures in hospitals very soon anyways george.They're gonna have to live with what they got.

M

Mr D

Joe's short list of VP candidates..

VP choices: Warren, Kamala Harris, Corey Booker, Klobuchar, Stacey Abrams

Given Joe's health and mental state these are IMO the real presidential candidates. I think he is going to pick Abrams.

White Beard

i'm pretty sure that the answer would be "nope". :biggrin: they would probably end up keeping him in the fed prison on Eglin AFB in Florida. it has (at my last check) 2 or 3 golf courses. it is primarily used for white collar criminals (embezzlers, failed real estate tycoons etc) that trump would fit right in with, although even criminals detest those that lie about their golf scores...after release (if he lives that long) he would probably get some sort of security. but then, he can pay his own thugs to keep him safe...he claims that he is rich, you know.:)
I’m sure he’d prefer house arrest at Mar-a-Lago with Roger and the gang

Hey what's one more bankruptcy?

Putin will cover him.
Or not...more and more it looks like the Putin play will be to leave him swinging. I can’t think of anything more disruptive than for Donnie to kiss the asphalt in November, no Russian ‘marketing assistance’, no illegal campaign donations, no “Norwegian information”.

Our rage-machine pseudo-patriots will work themselves into a shooting war as fast as they possibly can “to avenge the stealing of the election” and to FORCE Dump to remain ‘in charge’

Oh I understand.

You are continuing to disregard my point.

Did you ever think that third shift workers are wondering what right you have to judge who drinks when?

You chastised me for growing weed in a weed growing forum.

Get a grip kid.
Rage machines, spinning their wheels, the hate builds up faster than they can spit it out

Are you referring to the movies he makes in Russia, or the good movies he used to make, like Under Siege.
Steven seagall is the Donald Trump of action films

Anybody else suspect steroids might be the problem?

Trump, or “George”? Or just rage radio and all its permutations and downstream feeders?

C

Capra ibex

Listen man, if not wanting to get a handfull of dick and balls when I get to 3rd base makes me narrow minded then I guess I'm guilty

If you were attracted to them until the point where you got a handful of dick and balls, you may as well just seal the deal :)

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
True....nothing wrong with those surgically engineered vaginas.Thet got em at the lingerie store,comes with a 6 month warranty too!

No man those are mechanical engineered surgical is when they zip tuck and staple the jewels so basically your humping a inside out D .The idea is equally terrifying and repulsive ...But sure let's make them generals and sergeants and soldiers so they don't feel left out awesome idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts