What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
He makes good points but the origin of China taking over manufacture of numerous components including various drugs and chemicals lies squarely with Republicans. This commenced with Nixon and was bolstered by the Reagan, Bush Sr. and Clinton administrations.
It really has little to do with Obama. A cherry picked quote is just that.

Clinton was a Dem.
I guess corruption really is bi partisan

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nowhere in that article is any mention of Hillary as VP or even attempting to get elected in any capacity.

Fear is strong in you.

She's coming for your guns!!!

picture.php

White Beard

What the hell dude. I choose an obscure cartoon character from my childhood, a nickname my mother used for me as a toddler and that's what you decide to use as a moniker for Trump. What are the damn odds. Well if that isn't just my damn luck.:moon:

Damn, dude - I had no idea. I was just struck by his overall resemblance to an old comic book character from my childhood...what are the fucking odds, indeed!

LET IT BE KNOWN that I have never had any members in mind, especially *our* Baby Huey! If the association bums you, I can think of plenty others....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
And I have to think why honest answers are getting in the way of the truth.

Some don't try to sugar coat facts.

If you would dig into actual truth without thinking that you need to lie to cover for whatever reason you could probably grow up a bit.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Clinton was a Dem.
I guess corruption really is bi partisan

Can'tGetRight said:
Hey I just wanted to let you know that outing one guilty party obsolves me of looking into the actual truth of all of your other examples because I'm lazy and am just like Trump in that I'm seriously concerned with entertainment yet have zero interest in the truth but I'm going to keep showing my true colors as my fan base dwindles.

Fixed it for you

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Corruption is far deeper than you can imagine.

Most people who aren't up Trump's butt know both sides have vested interest in keeping things the same.

The rest believe him that one party is to blame.

Good thing that there's not a lot of you.

Bernie 2020

Amynamous

You Trump haters are gonna be in real nirvana when the biden/clinton ticket wins, and in a few months biden resigns, and goes in to a full secret service protected retirement.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-bernie-biden-171123756.html

Speaking of the Secret Service, hypothetically speaking, if an ex-president
goes to prison, does he get to keep his SecretService detail “inside”?
Second part of the question, IF the answer is yes, Would the SecretService agents get to keep their guns? Asking for a friend.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well genius you're the one who used a Dem as an example of how republicans sold us off to china so there's that.

If you read what I wrote again, I was talking about the origins, then switched gears to bolstered. I was well aware of Clinton's involvement so mentioned it.

You are the one who heard one tiny quote used by a MSM character and blamed Obama. I do like it when you call me genius. Thank you.

igrowone

Veteran
good morning y'all
another happy week in store for us
surging corona virus cases and the stock markets are correcting BIGLY
and Putin was feeling it's time to start an oil price war
it's a beautiful daaay, don't let it get away ...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Speaking of the Secret Service, hypothetically speaking, if an ex-president
goes to prison, does he get to keep his Secret Service detail “inside”?
Second part of the question, IF the answer is yes, Would the Secret Service agents get to keep their guns? Asking for a friend.

i'm pretty sure that the answer would be "nope". :biggrin: they would probably end up keeping him in the fed prison on Eglin AFB in Florida. it has (at my last check) 2 or 3 golf courses. it is primarily used for white collar criminals (embezzlers, failed real estate tycoons etc) that trump would fit right in with, although even criminals detest those that lie about their golf scores...after release (if he lives that long) he would probably get some sort of security. but then, he can pay his own thugs to keep him safe...he claims that he is rich, you know.:)

h.h.

Veteran
My cunado met a bunch of secret service agents after doing a hit and run on a water truck.

X

xavier7995

That stock market open is something to behold. Just wow, we didnt open that poorly even during the financial crisis.

X

xavier7995

You know what always leads to reelection, presiding over a collapsed economy. Oh...and the reason it collapsed, taking a pass on dealing with the biggest challenge the nation has had during your presidency and putting pence in charge. What does that say about you, your attempt to calm people is to say that you are not dealing with it, someone else is. Even trump knows he can't sit through a meeting without looking stupid and saying utterly retarded shit, but you know he knows better than scientists. Them damn elitists with their book reading about infectious disease control, deep state hoax to bring him down or whatever bs yall are going with.

Anyone know where trump was this past weekend instead of dealing with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts