What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xavier7995

Both of these situations occurred. Presidents are efficient at using their time.

X

xavier7995

"People dont die of the flu...what they do? Who knew?" "Excuse me mr. President, your grandfather died of the flu." "Why didn't anyone tell me!!! Damn liberal witch hunt trying to make me look stupid. It's a hoax, hillary killed my grandpa, not the flu"

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 29

St. Phatty

and the US is heading into a November election with 2 literally Senile candidates,

UNLESS Bernie is allowed in.

They really should have basic mental capacity tests for the job of President, and require at least a 600 math/ 600 verbal.

It's obvious Trump has no idea of what exponential growth means, even though he's spent his life chasing "the magic of compounding".

Cannavore

Veteran
LOL, lefties say the funniest things.

Bro you think Democrats are lefties lol chill out and crack open a book and discover how you're wrong.

But yes it's common for leftists to want to enact no fly zones (in Syria) lolol

HRC is GWB in a pants suit.

Absolem

Yeah hold on let me vote for the people who are gaslighting his supporters and fighting/cheating him for 5 years harder than they ever went after Trump.

I'll vote for Republicans who run on public funding like Bernie before I support another neoliberal.

You cheer when the Beriecrats take on Dems then complain when it happens to your side.

After tomorrow Bernie will be done. If Biden wins 2020 the DNC should remove Sanders from all committee's and end this non sense of all or nothing from his supporters. Just like the RNC did to the Tea Party. Buh bye Bernie.

picture.php

herbgreen

Veteran
Bernie's the only one bringing anything to the table

Biden barely knows where he is much less what he stands for

'Boogieman'

Still waiting on the debunkment....

Say something funny.

:biggrin:

"If I were to run, I'd run as a Republican. They're the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they'd still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific."

I thought you were referring to this popular yet debunked quote, the one you posted was true.

redlaser

Veteran
"If I were to run, I'd run as a Republican. They're the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they'd still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific."

I thought you were referring to this popular yet debunked quote, the one you posted was true.

Never saw a trump supporter question that quote, how about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.