What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

redlaser

Veteran
It's been debunked long ago.

That quote was never questioned by any trump supporter anywhere on this site.

It was only pointed out to be false by Zeez on this site.

The point being, not one trump supporter ever publicly questioned it.

Did you question it, or know of anyone that did?

If not, why do you think that is?

X

xavier7995

Ironically, the only places that seem to debunk it have been dismissed as liberal propaganda. Break out that bastion of journalistic integrity the epoch times I guess.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
seen the video of trump playing the fiddle while Wall Street burns? conspiracy theory of the day has him seeing an upside in corona virus. supporters are urging him to ban public gatherings IE ball games, voting etc, and postponing the election until the health crisis is solved by Pence, "for the good of the country". believers claim not making him run for re-election will allow the supergenius to spend his time more constructively like line breeding the cocaine-shitting unicorns he has been working on. "i'll break our dependence on Peru & Bolivian flake" he claimed in an indoor mogul-mashing event at Mara Lago this past weekend...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know what always leads to reelection, presiding over a collapsed economy. Oh...and the reason it collapsed, taking a pass on dealing with the biggest challenge the nation has had during your presidency and putting pence in charge. What does that say about you, your attempt to calm people is to say that you are not dealing with it, someone else is. Even trump knows he can't sit through a meeting without looking stupid and saying utterly retarded shit, but you know he knows better than scientists. Them damn elitists with their book reading about infectious disease control, deep state hoax to bring him down or whatever bs yall are going with.

Anyone know where trump was this past weekend instead of dealing with this?

picture.php

picture.php

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In Boogie's defense I believe the quote originally discussed was regarding Trump's love of the under educated which I believe Boogie admitted to. Of course anybody can be wrong about anything.

'Boogieman'

That quote was never questioned by any trump supporter anywhere on this site.

It was only pointed out to be false by Zeez on this site.

The point being, not one trump supporter ever publicly questioned it.

Did you question it, or know of anyone that did?

If not, why do you think that is?

I never believed the quote I posted in the first place.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
HRC is a Republican without the R next to her name

He was referring to Bill read up or don't try to hijack a conversation and for the record both Bill and Hill lifelong friends of Jeffery Epstein are both registered Dems.So now even dems that see open borders and free stuff as asinine (because they are asinine)
Are secret Republicans ?
You Bernie bros can make a conspiracy out of thin air can't you ?
Oh yeah another pal of the pedophile Epstein is ...can you guess ?...
That's right Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden too.they've all been to pedophile island
Know who hasn't ? Trump that's who

'Boogieman'

Bernie has been on Fox News quite a bit lately. I'm surprised by that because I thought his followers hated Fox. According to Tucker Bernie still has a chance at getting the nomination.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Memes tend to look like your strong suit.

Women do have rape fantasies.

I've known a few.

Some don't.

There's probably even quite a few dudes too.

So what?

Are you coming out?

:dunno:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
He was referring to Bill read up or don't try to hijack a conversation and for the record both Bill and Hill lifelong friends of Jeffery Epstein are both registered Dems.So now even dems that see open borders and free stuff as asinine (because they are asinine)
Are secret Republicans ?
You Bernie bros can make a conspiracy out of thin air can't you ?
Oh yeah another pal of the pedophile Epstein is ...can you guess ?...
That's right Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden too.they've all been to pedophile island
Know who hasn't ? Trump that's who

Trump, the Clintons, and Epstein were all friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts