What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, Projection is what the right does everyday. All these suckers take turds shit in like its crack. Constantly pointer there finger at others while doing the shit there whining about. You can bet the script writers are hard at work getting that shit ready for the movies coming. The movie will be "PERFECT"

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Still wondering why Trump would be so fucking stupid yesterday at the CDC.Describing the Test kits as "PERFECT , just like the Ukraine call" WTF!!!
Not really funny in my opinion,alot of people are scared.
There's a time,and place for being smug,or condescending.That wasnt it.

Fair enough point.
I think he was trying to comfort he's just not good at it.
I like his confidence in our scientist's and doctors it gives me confidence
Caue thinking about biological warfare and all the other questions this thing brings is no fucking fun at all

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
He made sure to mention his supergenius uncle and rode his coattails all of the way to scientist in less than a minute.

Zero comfort.

Confidence is the only thing America is number one at, besides prisoners and military spending.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's missed another opportunity to show the undecided voters he can lead.I think he missed another opportunity with the Walmart in El Paso,he had the chance to lead the WORLD by denouncing the far right radical lunatics.If I'm not mistaken that fuknut had posted "TRUMP" spelled out in weapons to a social media site.He would not have lost one of his base if he had a special report from the Oval office in primetime to walk back his rhetoric,and take some responsibility for some of these fuknuts.Infact not only would he have kept his base,he would have added to it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yet Turd dismisses the world health org saying The actual mortality rate, “is way under 1%.”. When in fact The World Health Organization says that 3.4% of reported COVID-19 patients worldwide have died.. You cant BS like that with an issue as important as this.

Trump, March 4: Now, this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this, because a lot of people will have this, and it’s very mild. They will get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor. You never hear about those people. So, you can’t put them down in the category of the overall population in terms of this corona flu and — or virus. So you just can’t do that. So, if we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better. And then, when you do have a death, like you have had in the state of Washington, like you had one in California — I believe you had one in New York — you know, all of a sudden, it seems like 3 or 4%, which is a very high number, as opposed to — as opposed to a fraction of 1%. But, again, they don’t — they don’t know about the easy cases, because the easy cases don’t go to the hospital. They don’t report to doctors or the hospital in many cases.

Trumturd is beyond what we call an idiot.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agreed,some things you just don't fuck with.The confidence of your country comes under that heading.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
He's missed another opportunity to show the undecided voters he can lead.I think he missed another opportunity with the Walmart in El Paso,he had the chance to lead the WORLD by denouncing the far right radical lunatics.If I'm not mistaken that fuknut had posted "TRUMP" spelled out in weapons to a social media site.He would not have lost one of his base if he had a special report from the Oval office in primetime to walk back his rhetoric,and take some responsibility for some of these fuknuts.Infact not only would he have kept his base,he would have added to it.

But then he's just another politician politicing
At the end of the day it's about feeling hopeful for the future
Which gives you more hope ? The guy who say's America 1st or the guy who say's open borders and free stuff for everyone except you filthy racist privledged American swine

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My criticism of his comments at the CDC has nothing to do with politics.It shouldn't have been for him either.
After 9/11 president Bush helped,or at the very least tried to assure this nation.I don't remember him joking or making it political when addressing the nation.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And saying he's just another politician?
That's exactly why I voted for him,because he wasn't a politician.

packerfan79

Veteran

The media would have twisted it like they always do. No one is responsible for the actions of another person. Just like the Bernie bro who shot Steve Scalise. The media would never blame a Democrat, but anyone who has ever had a single positive thing to say about Trump, our media will blame Trump for everything they have ever done.

Trump could be nicer. but why he's going to get slammed no matter what he does. We voted for him to fight back. The left hates him because he fights for Americans. The left wants to go back to the days of Republicans running scared from the media, and Democratic politicians. To many years of weak willed Republicans, afraid to stand up for themselves, and their voters. Bush, McCain, Romney all to scared the media would have their head on a pike. In the end the media still lied, and defamed them.

Don't forget Trump was the subject of multiple phony investigations by political hack spooks, and LEO. I bet you would be mad as hell if you dealt with 1% of the corrupt hoax investigations Trump has dealt with. The best thing Trump has done is exposing the deep connections and corruption, between the Democratic party, MSM, and intelligence/ LEO.

I would like Trump to address the nation, only fox would air it.

packerfan79

Veteran
The guy who alienates half of the nation or the guy who is sick of watching people suffer...

You do realize that you are supporting the Democrats who alienate half of the nation also. I know you can't see anything but your hatred of Trump, and anyone who even mildly supports the successful policies he's enacted.

Who is suffering? Other than you.

Life is better for the vast majority of Americans. It's a shame you have to suffer through seeing it. Obviously it would be better for you if Americans were still unemployed, and under paid. Pretty selfish of you, but that goes hand and hand with the big "D" you worship.

C

Capra ibex

The media would have twisted it like they always do. No one is responsible for the actions of another person. Just like the Bernie bro who shot Steve Scalise. The media would never blame a Democrat, but anyone who has ever had a single positive thing to say about Trump, our media will blame Trump for everything they have ever done.

Trump could be nicer. but why he's going to get slammed no matter what he does. We voted for him to fight back. The left hates him because he fights for Americans. The left wants to go back to the days of Republicans running scared from the media, and Democratic politicians. To many years of weak willed Republicans, afraid to stand up for themselves, and their voters. Bush, McCain, Romney all to scared the media would have their head on a pike. In the end the media still lied, and defamed them.

Don't forget Trump was the subject of multiple phony investigations by political hack spooks, and LEO. I bet you would be mad as hell if you dealt with 1% of the corrupt hoax investigations Trump has dealt with. The best thing Trump has done is exposing the deep connections and corruption, between the Democratic party, MSM, and intelligence/ LEO.

I would like Trump to address the nation, only fox would air it.

picture.php

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Families are going bankrupt due to medical costs.

People are hungry.

People are homeless.

People are still underpaid.

Trump hasn't done anything for anybody but the rich.

Trump called the entire party crooked.

Most people who are not a Trump fan don't disrespect the entire Republican party.

Status
Not open for further replies.