What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think it is equally terrible regardless of where they are from. No shortage of dangerous American citizens being let free. Its all the same. Keep dangerous people behind bars regardless of where they are from. Help needy people regardless of where they are from.

Still haven't answered my question,upon the release of your daughter's rapist,would it be ok for him to move in right next door so your victimized daughter has to see him everyday.Pretty straight forward question.

M

Mr D

Still haven't answered my question,upon the release of your daughter's rapist,would it be ok for him to move in right next door so your victimized daughter has to see him everyday.Pretty straight forward question.

I think he said it's OK because we have US citizen criminals.

Or perhaps he was comparing it to another great progressive policy created to bring about racial justice. Bail reform in NY where you can be arrested 3 times in the same day for 3 felonies and then be let loose each time.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

There is a chance he would get shot. Regardless of where he was from.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I think he said it's OK because we have US citizen criminals.

Or perhaps he was comparing it to another great progressive policy created to bring about racial justice. Bail reform in NY where you can be arrested 3 times in the same day for 3 felonies and then be let loose each time.

I am not saying it is ok. I am saying its fucked up we release all sorts if violent people. I think I agree with you guys on the point about releasing convicted rapists. I just do not view it as an immigration issue.

M

Mr D

I am not saying it is ok. I am saying its fucked up we release all sorts if violent people. I think I agree with you guys on the point about releasing convicted rapists. I just do not view it as an immigration issue.

What's the problem exactly, with having a legal immigration system like just about every other country in the world?

My wife and I were turned down by Canadian immigration, should we illegally immigrate? Are Canadian's horrible people for turning us down for medical reasons in spite of our financial resources and having private Canadian medical insurance?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Of course it's not an immigration problem,most American's dont want our own released back into our country.Damned if we should have to release another ONE back onto our streets,that we do not have to by law?

When that next victim is raped,its two fold!!!!

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
talk about low hanging fruit....I'm sure it happened exactly like that and this is rampant and it's all the democrats fault...what about the boogieman? was he there?

Nope nobody's fault,not a thing that could have been done to prevent it.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you have children bigtaco?
How would you feel if your child was raped by someone who had already been deported multiple times.
Snuck back in,molested your child,and released with no bail as it is now done in NY.

I'm sure I already know your answer,but what the hell....you have the right to your opinion.The best I can hope for is some Citizens will hunt em down and give the victims the justice they deserve.Just need some patriots with the means to do what radical progressive law makers,and politicians wont.

I agree so long as the same thing is done to all the 'uncles' and 'stepdaddies' and priests and rapist presidents that sexually assault kids all across the country everyday.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree so long as the same thing is done to all the 'uncles' and 'stepdaddies' and priests and rapist presidents that sexually assault kids all across the country everyday.

No argument here man,I'm down.
If they could be tortured to a slow death,that would be a PPV.....fuck the UFC

M

Mr D

talk about low hanging fruit....I'm sure it happened exactly like that and this is rampant and it's all the democrats fault...what about the boogieman? was he there?

The guy was previously deported criminal with multiple felonies. Please tell me why releasing him under sanctuary city laws is a good idea.

Please feel free to glaze right over the victim in your zeal to paint us as backwards ass rednecks.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The guy was previously deported criminal with multiple felonies. Please tell me why releasing him under sanctuary city laws is a good idea.

Please feel free to glaze right over the victim in your zeal to paint us as backwards ass rednecks.

Your response does not correlate to what I stated in the remotest. Strawman much?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why the hell are people even voting for Bloomberg. Its pretty transparent who these sycophants are. If you got $$ people will vote for you lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.