What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capra ibex

Here's an easy prediction: An increase in 'white nationalist' 'terror' events ("ENCOURAGED by Trump" while cunningly leaving himself an 'i didn't say that' angle, if needed) leading up to November.

If things don't look good for him leading up to November.

Last edited:
C

Capra ibex

There goes ibex. ..changing people's quotes. ^

Yes, Captain Obvious :covereyes:

I wondered if i should highlight the parts i changed, but seeing as your post was RIGHT ABOVE i didn't think there was any need....

As usual, looking for conspiracy everywhere but not seeing blatantly obvious things right in front of you.... i will fix the above post just for you :)

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
picture.php

White Beard

Has Trump done anything wrong that adds up to an equivalency to the damage done by the global and US domestic war on drugs? I remember hearing about a police dog that ate a childs face in a drug raid. How many lives were ruined by the war on drugs. How many national economies of the third world were kept in ruins for nearly one hundred years. Tell me again about 'orange man bad.'

Only if you love this country and want to see yourself and your fellow citizens prosper. Otherwise, he’s a garden-variety despot like we’ve seen in a dozen other countries - except he’s the best-armed and the least-principled.

You want to pretend that straw-manning the drug war erases or excuses Trumps actions? Fine, go ahead, no one can tell you anything, except maybe Fishy. You’re starting to sound like him.

If you need others to explain the scope and nature of Trumps damage to this nation, then your research abilities are shit, and you should save time and electrons by doing something else with your life.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
This Corona virus will be costly, and Bernie will offer us all free insurance to help us, as long as he doesn't catch it first and croak like an old bullfrog

Lrus007

Veteran
there just mad there on a losing team.
but they will cheer for them regardless.

dem's plan now is to panic the people and crash the markets.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Only if you love this country and want to see yourself and your fellow citizens prosper. Otherwise, he’s a garden-variety despot like we’ve seen in a dozen other countries - except he’s the best-armed and the lest-principled.

You want to pretend that the drug war erases or excuses Trumps actions? Fine, go ahead, no one can tell you anything, except maybe Fishy. You’re starting to sound like him.
If you need others to explain the scope and nature of Trumps damage to this nation, then your research abilities are shit, and you should save time and electrons by doing something else with your life.

I agree!

We all know Trump is Bad!

He actually said he grabs women by the pussy and kisses them.
None of us in here would ever do that, right?

White Beard

So, I guess you believe the war on cannabis was justified and all above board and no tribunals or prosecutions are warranted. Best to pat the DEA on the back, burry our heads in the sand and move on, lol.

BAD job of straw-manning, your skills aren’t sharp, you come off as very young and not bright.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
stock market? I thought the stock market was part of obammies my lips are huge... recovery....upward trends and watnot....wat happened? :dunno:

No no no silly goose it's only Obummers when it's recording record highs and Trumps when it drops....Just like Trump is a racist Nazi for enforcing Obamas immigration policy and Obamas a fucking world hero for locking kids in cages

Hempy McNoodle

Yes, Captain Obvious :covereyes:

I wondered if i should highlight the parts i changed, but seeing as your post was RIGHT ABOVE i didn't think there was any need....

As usual, looking for conspiracy everywhere but not seeing blatantly obvious things right in front of you.... i will fix the above post just for you :)

:tiphat:

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Nope, just a friendlier country and smarter citizens.

IDK maybe instead of projecting your closeted racism and stupidity onto everyone else you should give responsibility a try .
Like for real who the fuck are you to judge anyone ?
Your a career criminal and tax dodger in my eyes pal you chose to make a living illegally growing and selling a controlled substance on the black market.
So save your sanctimonious ,holyer than tho attitude old timer.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I have multiple jobs, pay taxes and have established a career outside of the cannabis industry my entire professional life.

Sounds like you judge me. Hypocrite.

Sorry pal, you are going to have to accept that racism isn't coming back.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
I have multiple jobs, pay taxes and have established a career outside of the cannabis industry my entire professional life.

Sounds like you judge me. Hypocrite.

Sorry pal, you are going to have to accept that racism isn't coming back.

Ohh right it's so much better that your criminality is only a hobby.
So you're only a part time law breaker who feels he can judge others at will.
Just showing you your error I don't believe i'm better than everyone else and condescend ppl like you do thats the main difference

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ehh - if you wish for this thread to continue - then can you stop attacking each other - and get back to attacking the politicians please -

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I thought I might defend myself but I see that it wouldn't do any good.

I needn't attempt further clarification.

I will see my way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.