What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Phatty

You guys are comparing apples and oranges. The War on drugs was a miserably bad policy. Many suffered as a result.. What Trumptuds done is also a bad environmental policy. How the hell can you think its good coming from a Climate change denier that thinks windmills cause cancer. The list goes on. Like I mentioned you few wont ever believe a single thing Trumpturd does is bad even if he shat in your mouth. What more needs to be said :tiphat:.

Good news - Trump is at an elevated risk of getting the C-Virus.

Of course, if he gets it, Pence will probably get it too. Pence is a Yes man and that's what Trump likes to have around him.

Pelosi is at an elevated risk too.

We could easily wake up any day and find that 1, 2, or 3 of them have C-virus.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Good news - Trump is at an elevated risk of getting the C-Virus.

Of course, if he gets it, Pence will probably get it too. Pence is a Yes man and that's what Trump likes to have around him.

Pelosi is at an elevated risk too.

We could easily wake up any day and find that 1, 2, or 3 of them have C-virus.

Im more concerned about Bernie. He is shaking everyones hand lately. His age and the fact he just had a recent heart attack.

On another note.... Joe Biden says he can hardly wait to get in office, so he can appoint the first African American black female Senator..... WTF? Poor guy is losing it bigtime. His wife should pull him out now. Its not even funny anymore.

I think Trump needs to start taking this virus seriously. I assure you, that if he doesn't act proactively, this will come back to bite him hard. He will be up to his ass in sharks

med4u

Veteran
Im more concerned about Bernie. He is shaking everyones hand lately. His age and the fact he just had a recent heart attack.

On another note.... Joe Biden says he can hardly wait to get in office, so he can appoint the first African American black female Senator..... WTF? Poor guy is losing it bigtime. His wife should pull him out now. Its not even funny anymore.

I think Trump needs to start taking this virus seriously. I assure you, that if he doesn't act proactively, this will come back to bite him hard. He will be up to his ass in sharks

yea bernie is suspiciously not wanting to release his medical records...whats he hiding...besides being old and frail

Absolem

picture.php

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hempy has Shaggy's voice in my head now.

You just need the rest of the Mystery Machine crew....

Let's see... Mr. D could be Fred...

I can see Boogie as Velma and Packer as Daphne....

Maybe fishy as Scooby with med4u as Scrappy?

audiohi

Veteran
It would save me a lot of time and be a much shorter list if you could just list the things I've gotten incorrect (please due not include spelling errors).

I remember a few. Subsidiaries? Drawn on tattoos? Just to scratch the surface...
Most of what you say is completely unprovable, so I'm sure you feel like you're never incorrect.

I am beginning to sense that the better Bernie does in the polls and eventually the election, that the comments coming from shit fans are going to start to resemble the rants of a crazy person. Its going to be fun.

You know they see what's up when Hempy gets aggressive

So, I guess you believe the war on cannabis was justified and all above board and no tribunals or prosecutions are warranted. Best to pat the DEA on the back, burry our heads in the sand and move on, lol.

War on cannabis?
Why was this rider removed from the 2021 budget by tRump?

SEC. 538. None of the funds made available under 4 this Act to the Department of Justice may be used, with respect to any of the States of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming, or with respect to the District of Columbia, Guam, or Puerto Rico, to prevent any of them from implementing their own laws that authorize the use, distribution, possession, or cultivation of medical marijuana.

yea bernie is suspiciously not wanting to release his medical records...whats he hiding...besides being old and frail

Heart disease. Just like tRump is hiding in his own private records. You're ok with that, right?

When will we find out the results of that emergency, unscheduled, part 1 of tRumps yearly physical? Part 2 should be coming up soon. When do you expect to see those results?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So hammerhead, am I to take it that you would rather just 'move forward' rather than hold human rights violators and war criminals responsible for their crimes against humanity, particularly against people of color all around the world?

that makes zero sense in context.

Hempy McNoodle

I remember a few. Subsidiaries? Drawn on tattoos? Just to scratch the surface...
Most of what you say is completely unprovable, so I'm sure you feel like you're never incorrect.

The publisher subsidiary thing I misread and corrected myself immediately. But, yes fair enough. That's 1.

The tattoo I was correct about. Someone (I forget who) added to the conversation by pointing out that it was a temporary 'drawn on' tattoo. Which made it even more interesting (deliberate). So, no. That one doesn't count at all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts