What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
African Americans and Latinos have been disproportionately targeted for the "crime".

Bernie's giving back.

Since when are racists concerned about racism?

med4u

Veteran
arnt the blacks,latinos,american indians going to be busy in free school learning to become corperate executives and much needed doctors nurses,and teachers under his plan?or is that just for the poor white folks?

X

xavier7995

The proper way to end the war on cannabis is to prosecute those who launched it.

Wealthy conservatives that aren't fond of brown and black people but do like journalism that pushes a false narrative that creates profit? Well alright then, not terribly hard to point them out.

Hempy McNoodle

Why should the drug warriors and those responsible be allowed to get away with their attrocious acts against the American people and peoole all over the world. ...crimes against humanity.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Yes, including Du Pont.
Was cannabis prohibition around the world coordinated with England?
Yes.
Treason?

I think your high. If you want to go after someone for making things worse for humanity. Shithead, aka potus. Needs fixed and removed. I am sure him and DuPont get along too. Take them both out.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Why should the drug warriors and those responsible be allowed to get away with their attrocious acts against the American people and peoole all over the world. ...crimes against humanity.

Your president is trying to attract industry by letting them pollute the water and air. So now the we have a candidate that wants to fix the environment and legalize it. You want to go after the people you claim to side with.

Super genius shit

Hempy McNoodle

I think your high. If you want to go after someone for making things worse for humanity. Shithead, aka potus. Needs fixed and removed. I am sure him and DuPont get along too. Take them both out.

Has Trump done anything wrong that adds up to an equivalency to the damage done by the global and US domestic war on drugs? I remember hearing about a police dog that ate a childs face in a drug raid. How many lives were ruined by the war on drugs. How many national economies of the third world were kept in ruins for nearly one hundred years. Tell me again about 'orange man bad.'

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Has Trump done anything wrong that adds up to an equivalency to the damage done by the global and US domestic war on drugs? I remember hearing about a police dog that ate a childs face in a drug raid. How many lives were ruined by the war on drugs. How many national economies of the third world were kept in ruins for nearly one hundred years. Tell me again about 'orange man bad.'

On behalf of the Earth. He needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts