What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Exactly .We used it different ways neither one right or wrong they chose to nit pick that difference to try and passive aggressively insult me hence the reason for my frustration I may be a prick but im not a passive aggressive bitch.I'll insult you but I won't condescend you.IDK but for me at least,is a more honorable way to be.

Of course it's used differently. But it all means the same thing. Per person.

It can be intentionally misleading as well. Here's what some conservatives try to pull up here.

"Ontario spends billions more on healthcare than California does. So cut healthcare spending."

Well... healthcare spending in the US is federal. In Canada it's Provincial. So that tells me you can't trust a thing that comes out of a conservative's mouth. Be suspicious of everything they say and FACT CHECK.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
You guys exported all of the decent paying jobs overseas to China!

That’s why half of us are still at home...

There are no decent paying jobs left in America, you need both a College Degree AND Experience now - which is impossible to get when there are 1000 other people all applying for the same single job.

Blame us for being lazy or “taking the wrong subject” when there actually isn’t any decent work left?

Lol...

I got a degree in Architecture then the housing market crashed because of Boomers “Pump and Dump” and Banker’s lending Schemes and over 10 years later there still aren’t any good jobs in Architecture just unskilled Laborers - like most all jobs in the USA today.
Hogwash and proves my point, like we're exporting al our architects to China more like why would you try to be an architect in a over populated in large part due to immigration and over developed country ?May as well have been lesbian dance theroy.The biggest problem is the sense of entitlement like you deserve a high paying job right out the gate instead of earning it through hard work and strong work ethic.The last 3 yrs there have been so many more jobs all kinds skilled and unskilled available than there ever has been in this country.But especially just a major shift from the last 8 yrs.Sure outsourcing and hiring immigrants to work for 62 cents on the dollar are huge problems but good news Donald JTrump knows this too and so far has been doing exactly what 63 million of us hired him for.

TRUMP2020 Keeping America great.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well if we are going to give up the definition of terms to delineate statistics, then we might as well throw facts out the window.

It is well known that 'per capita' is used to compare expenditures and other statistics of countries with differing population sizes.

GDP is based on per capita. Should we throw it out the window or twist it to mean whatever we like?

My statistics professor is rolling in his grave.

Still have not heard from Mr D.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hogwash and proves my point, like we're exporting al our architects to China more like why would you try to be an architect in a over populated in large part due to immigration and over developed country ?May as well have been lesbian dance theroy.The biggest problem is the sense of entitlement like you deserve a high paying job right out the gate instead of earning it through hard work and strong work ethic.The last 3 yrs there have been so many more jobs all kinds skilled and unskilled available than there ever has been in this country.But especially just a major shift from the last 8 yrs.Sure outsourcing and hiring immigrants to work for 62 cents on the dollar are huge problems but good news Donald JTrump knows this too and so far has been doing exactly what 63 million of us hired him for.

TRUMP2020 Keeping America great.

The unemployment rate is based on per capita. Fake news.

BlackBart

Veteran
Trumps economy is for the rich and no one else
Jobs are low pay no benefits and no job security that's trumps economy no infrastructure no health plan and raise the national debt. That's Trumps economy

h.h.

Veteran
A defibrillator’s usefulness is based on area more so than population. If 10 people live in that area, it serves 10 people. If 50 people live in the area, it serves 50 people. The cost doesn’t go up. The cost per capita goes down. The same would be true for hospitals. With increases in population, prices per capita go down, not up.

h.h.

Veteran
Jobs are low pay no benefits and no job security that's trumps economy no infrastructure no health plan and raise the national debt. That's Trumps economy

But we get to sacrifice our water ways to do it.

I want trump to define “infrastructure” before I trust him with it. I have a feeling it won’t be what we expect or what we need. Whatever it is, I feel will be counter to our environment.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BTW as I mentioned earlier the jobs available now in the US still do not compare to the jobs available in the 20s.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of course it's used differently. But it all means the same thing. Per person.

It can be intentionally misleading as well. Here's what some conservatives try to pull up here.

"Ontario spends billions more on healthcare than California does. So cut healthcare spending."

Well... healthcare spending in the US is federal. In Canada it's Provincial. So that tells me you can't trust a thing that comes out of a conservative's mouth. Be suspicious of everything they say and FACT CHECK.

The stats given for Canada are national, not provincial.

BlackBart

Veteran
And our tax dollars are paying for a wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for SURE

Dazzle them with brilliance or baffle them with bullshit that's Mr. Trumps message to his base and anyone else that will listen

'Boogieman'

Many of my friends have picked up good paying jobs with benefits in the past couple years. Also the small family business I work for is doing well. My 401k is also doing great. Perhaps you should work on your work ethic, nobody likes a debbie downer.

'Boogieman'

Congratulations Bernie supporters, I think he will win the nomination. Bernie vs Trump will be epic, the establishment will be pissed the fuck off.

M

Mr D

So I'm looking at this list of the top 50 prescription meds.
https://rxsaver.retailmenot.com/blog/top-50-prescription-drugs-filled/

It's pretty obvious that simple changes in diet and lifestyle would greatly reduce the need for about 90% of them. So get out from behind that computer, get some exercise and start eating healthy foods instead of whining about free beta blockers and cholesterol lowering meds that destroy your liver.

The drug companies are not responsible for your poor choices and there meds are killing about 100,000 people a year.

The reason Americans consume the majority of prescription meds is because it's easier to take a pill than make good lifestyle choices. The rest of us should not have to pay for the consequences of your Taco Bell and Mountain Dew habit.

BlackBart

Veteran
Many of my friends have picked up good paying jobs with benefits in the past couple years. Also the small family business I work for is doing well. My 401k is also doing great. Perhaps you should work on your work ethic, nobody likes a debbie downer.

My 401 K is doing well also dude . As far as good paying jobs maybe its the area where you live I don't know.. Maybe Trump should work on his ethics and stop spreading hate and division in America

M

Mr D

My 401 K is doing well also dude . As far as good paying jobs maybe its the area where you live I don't know.. Maybe Trump should work on his ethics and stop spreading hate and division in America

Maybe you need to see a list of Trump quotes disparaging Democrat voters compared to a list of disparaging remarks from Democrats and the media about Trump voters to realize who is spreading hate and division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts