What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Watching the Chief Pussy Grabber making comments about Bloomberg's NDAs.

Unbelievable. His mistress works in titty bars doing $20 lap dances and his wife was a 'model'.

So who the fuck is Russia helping Trump or Bernie?
Things change hour to hour.

Classic trump. Accusing others of his own misdeeds.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So who the fuck is Russia helping Trump or Bernie?
Things change hour to hour.

Both, They are helping Bernie because many think hes the weakest candidate to run against Trumpturd. Just shows ya people have no clue when making stupid moves like that lol.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Watching the Chief Pussy Grabber making comments about Bloomberg's NDAs.

Unbelievable. His mistress works in titty bars doing $20 lap dances and his wife was a 'model'.

Lol I almost went to see Stormy,she was at the Cadillac Lounge in Providence not too long ago.

For $20 she would have signed a NDA,a jock strap,or a Trump hat.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Both, They are helping Bernie because many think hes the weakest candidate to run against Trumpturd. Just shows ya people have no clue when making stupid moves like that lol.

It's like a Full Time job keeping up on the antics,it's exhausting.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Lol I almost went to see Stormy,she was at the Cadillac Lounge in Providence not too long ago.

For $20 she would have signed a NDA,a jock strap,or a Trump hat.

Nothing like quality swag.

Those big ol' implants must have allot of miles on them by now. Swingin' low and stained with the orange.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing like quality swag.

The big ol' implants must have allot of miles on them by now. Swingin' low and stained with the orange.

Yeah never ended up going,my Dr was testing me for a silicone allergy,and advised against it.

Not gonna knock the miles though,I'm not right off the showroom floor anymore,now that I think about it I may very well be swinging a little lower than previously.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Russia is helping Russia
or thinks it is, bad for America got to be good for Russia?
or maybe not
Putin may be brighter than Trump, but doesn't make him a genius

Seems to me China would be interfering in the election on behalf of Bloomberg,maybe that's tomorrow.hahaha

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well,,,, There's miles and there's hard miles. I think she has allot of both.

Agreed I've seen the tapes,so you know it's been a loooooong hard road when it's on VHS

I've gotta take the dogs for a walk now,my ass is starting to hurt just thinking about her.

But,on the bright side,Avenatti will actually be able to put himself in his client's position.....literally

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I may have missed it, I often only look at the last page. I'm not religious myself and believe in separation of church and state heavily. When the millennials take over the Republicans party the highly religious will just be a small faction anyways and we will adapt a more Libertarian view.

We can hope (and pray :biggrin: )

C

Capra ibex

Both lol, this place is nothing but a left wing circle jerk to me. I see no point in trying to have a real discussion with you guys anymore. My memes are just for entertainment, I don't even know if she said that or not but I wouldn't put it past her lol.

When did you ever try to have an actual discussion??
It's only a left wing circle jerk to you because there are more folks in here that see Trump for what he is, than there are folks gobbling his sh*t down.
I'm sure there's plenty of 'right wing circle jerk' threads in this forum.... like the 'Deep State: Exposed' thread.... you can probably find more of your ilk in there to keep your cockles warm and toasty. :comfort:

C

Capra ibex

Supercut: Media Panic as Sanders Cruising Toward 2020 Nomination
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtm90PO0qH4&feature=emb_title

When these same hacks start attacking you enough to put together a super cuts video it means desperation has set in. LMAO

I saw a show where they were saying how great a showing that Klobuchar, Pete and whoever came in 4th were having and that it's a tight race and they DIDN'T EVEN MENTION Bernie who was the winner :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.