What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xavier7995

Again, all they do is film lefties and just let them talk. A invasion of privacy suit has nothing to do with the truth.

That isnt really what they do though, they selectively edit videos to paint untrue versions of events. To each their own, but man, that's not a wagon I would hitch my wagon to.

Listening to a podcast with the dude that started 8chan...man, lol, I dicked around on the same places that spawned it. It's the "behind the bastards" series, rather interesting as it is where a bunch of the current trump support stemmed from, ye olde gamergate and all.

Cannavore

Veteran
boogie you just need to spend some time in a re-education gulag to understand where we're coming from bro

#gulags4all

lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trying to convince ea other who is right will never happen lol. No matter how false something is only a small portion needs to be true for the right to say the whole story is debunked. Until the right excepts there elected leaders are not honest about much your stuck in your circle jerk.. The left seems to except there leaders are not honest. I see many speak up against there BS. People on the right cant do the same.

Letting this admin change the need for civility and principles was a huge mistake..

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hempy McNoodle

I like Aaron Mat'e, a journalist who works with Project Veritas. Mat'e used to be loved by progressives until he started exposing their false narratives.

packerfan79

Veteran
Easily searched for subject matter for the curious

Kinda like the CNN deceptively editing the Sandman video, you know the video you insisted wasn't edited. It was easily found. if you looked, except you refused. Now, you claim Veritas is guilty of deceptive editing because they settled 1 of many lawsuits. Wierd how CNN settled this lawsuit, must be guilty. Boycott CNN for deceptively editing.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.