What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So it looks like the pussies that Trump is grabbing these days are the Republicans on the hill. Way to go boys n' girls!

M

Mr D

So it looks like the pussies that Trump is grabbing these days are the Republicans on the hill. Way to go boys n' girls!

It seems to me based on the lines he's grabbing pussy's across the country. Women are lining up to get their pussy grabbed.

minds_I

Veteran
It seems to me based on the lines he's grabbing pussy's across the country. Women are lining up to get their pussy grabbed.

Hello all,

You are opining again...got any credible cites?

From what I have gathered that women are the largest block of first time tRump* supporters are leaving tRump*.

I heard an interview with a mother that siad she will not vote again for a president she can not let her kids watch. Very telling.

minds_I

M

Mr D

picture.php

'Boogieman'

I know Trump will have a higher turnout than he did in 2016. It will be hilarious if he wins the popular vote and a couple deep blue states have to give him their electoral college points due to the recent changes they have made.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Stephen Colbert....donald trump spelling rearanged spells plod turd man.

Yeah, I know, corny, but....buahahahahaha

minds_I

Hempy McNoodle

'#impeach barr' is the newest effort to try to stop what is coming. The Roger Stone prosecutors gave Stone an excessive sentence, hoping to force Barr into taking action ( to make him look like he is Trump's 'cronie') and then they step down 'in protest.' It's not going to work. Just like Russia, just like Kavenaugh, just like peach mints. Watch as they attempt to desperately shield the Bidens and all the swamp creatures!

M

Mr D

Shouldn't Warren drop out? She was smoked by angry Amy in NH fer crips sake. She has no appeal, been caught in a dozen lies and is painfully boring to listen to.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
'#impeach barr' is the newest effort to try to stop what is coming. The Roger Stone prosecutors gave Stone an excessive sentence, hoping to force Barr into taking action ( to make him look like he is Trump's 'cronie') and then they step down 'in protest.' It's not going to work. Just like Russia, just like Kavenaugh, just like peach mints. Watch as they attempt to desperately shield the Bidens and all the swamp creatures!

Now try to define Trump as not a swamp creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.