What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

SubGirls Garden

BubbasPlace

Reminds me Subie Jo of the time I am in my buddy's camper stuffed with people smoking the hash off of my gloves of a ak47.
It really was a killer
We get a knock on the door I open it and there is Vic and his beautiful date that they just came back from a wedding . She was stunning. Then she said " Is there any room in there for me?"
My heart melts and I say " Sure sweetness one second" I point to 3 guys hanging out and I point and say you ,you, and you ☝️ get the fuk out☝️".
I made room.
Knock at the door while smoking stories....I was MUCH younger, Working at a pizza joint around 20 years old.
business began to die off, we had days NOONE came in. It wasnt long before we were hitting "refreshers" off a bong at one of the furthest tables. Then one day some idiot came in wanting to buy a pizza of all things. After that, we put the smoking activities is the bathroom with exhaust fan.

So, we are burning a big fattie in bathroom and we hear the front door open, which at the same time the bathroom door opened....I guess he needed to take a leak. Door opens cloud of reefer smoke, 3 guys in Pizza joint shirts smoking away....He just cracked up, turned around and left! How embarrasing!

Zivilpolizist

Veteran
Sorry Z I’m just seeing this and catching up my garden thread. The last two grows I changed up my nutrients just to try something new. I was using General Hydroponics for a couple of years.
‘I tried this Lotus line.
View attachment 19053143
Although my plants grew very nice with no nutrient burn, I didn’t notice much difference in the lotus vs GH Except that it was a pita to mix up and add to my water can as it was a granular and not a liquid and I would dissolve it in warm water so it kinda added extra steps to the process so I plan to go back to the GH when these are empty.
‘I use loaded soil so I really only need flower nutrients as I transplant a couple of times before they go in their final pots so I start about the third week they are in their final pot until just before harvest. I do add cal mag tho every other water or so.
I prefer powder or granules for outdoor use.

Those are definitely not a good fit for indoor in small pots.

But for outdoor in bigger pots they are good to hook them into the top layer of the soil. Especially for lazy growers like me, that like to use the garden hose to water them.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I prefer powder or granules for outdoor use.

Those are definitely not a good fit for indoor in small pots.

But for outdoor in bigger pots they are good to hook them into the top layer of the soil. Especially for lazy growers like me, that like to use the garden hose to water them.
I would still choose another dry not this brand. This is supposed to be mixed with water…

my plants did good with them tho. Nice buds three grows. Just a pain desolving them.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The cap junky C99 clone tent continues to impress. Can’t go near this tent without my bottle of alcohol as anything you touch in there sticks like glue. One of the plants in there ( I call her #5) is not drinking as much as the others but is also way heavier in frost and glue.
IMG_0477.jpeg

oldmaninbc

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I did top them once and put them into flower in smaller pots earlier than their moms as they were so tall, I lost control. Only two colas were too tall sally in this tent which was much easier to control. They are hybrid but heavy on sativa side. I love the cap junky strain. We have tested the mothers with good results even with the uncontrollable grow…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The tent is finally cleaned out and ready for some new plants
IMG_0509.jpeg
IMG_0508.jpeg

finally attached my temp/humidity gauge so it won’t keep falling down.
dropped new seeds called “the spice” hopefully, they will be taking their place in the tent soon.

IMG_0522.jpeg

don’t know why I put them on four glasses. They are all the same. Stoner I guess…
I got sucked up in the description on this one review

The flavor had a true potpourri of spices, including nutmeg, cinnamon, sweet ginger, anise, cardamom, cloves, and more. Interestingly, though, the flavor did include pepper as one of those spices. Instead, along with the spice flavors, the inhale and exhale carried a smooth gassiness with hints of cream and citrus.

oldmaninbc

The tent is finally cleaned out and ready for some new plants
View attachment 19061225 View attachment 19061226
finally attached my temp/humidity gauge so it won’t keep falling down.
dropped new seeds called “the spice” hopefully, they will be taking their place in the tent soon.

View attachment 19061227

don’t know why I put them on four glasses. They are all the same. Stoner I guess…
I got sucked up in the description on this one review

The flavor had a true potpourri of spices, including nutmeg, cinnamon, sweet ginger, anise, cardamom, cloves, and more. Interestingly, though, the flavor did include pepper as one of those spices. Instead, along with the spice flavors, the inhale and exhale carried a smooth gassiness with hints of cream and citrus.
That's a good looking cleaning job, you just need some greenery, time and of course your watchful eye.
Plus you have a better eye:)

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Dropping new seeds today.
“The Spice” not to be confused with the fake weed Spice which I found out about when I was researching the strain. Dropped 4 seeds in root riot plugs this morning. Gave them a little heat and humidity in hopes that they all four make it.
IMG_0562.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts