What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

SubGirls Garden

BubbasPlace

Note to self. That Chimera #3 is incredible. I can’t imagine how much better in haul I would have got had it not been such a hazardous grow. I’m gonna have to find another clone of this one to try it again. Tastes delicious, really good buzz that lasts a long time. Kinda glittery looking too.
I had best luck putting them to flower early. 12"-18" tops, one topping. About 40" tall that way. Had a good one in a 2x4 scrog too. Smells like white wine, caramel. Made good rosin too!

divaa

Hello,
As per my opinion, it's impressive that you were able to recover and get your plants thriving again. The Cap Junkie strain seems like a winner, and it's awesome that you were able to save some clones from your last grow. I'm curious to see how the Chimera #3 and Stardawg "Corey" version turn out - keep us updated on your progress! Do you have any plans for your next grow, or are you going to stick with these strains for a while?

Thanks in advance!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hello,
As per my opinion, it's impressive that you were able to recover and get your plants thriving again. The Cap Junkie strain seems like a winner, and it's awesome that you were able to save some clones from your last grow. I'm curious to see how the Chimera #3 and Stardawg "Corey" version turn out - keep us updated on your progress! Do you have any plans for your next grow, or are you going to stick with these strains for a while?

Thanks in advance!
Good morning divaa. Yes the cap junky is a real nice plant to grow. It’s actually the only plant I decided to regrow a second time so far. The Chimera #3 was really nice weed but it got a bit more outta control vine like almost. I was actually relieved when it was finished and said at the time before trying it that I wouldn’t grow it again. I may tho as the weed was good but not sure I’m ready for the craziness that happens in the tent with it. I may try growing it outside. The stardawg Corey was not a big producer but the weed was decent.
‘no plans yet for my next grow but thinking it’s time for another new strain to try. Do you have any ideas? Hope your day is good divaa 💕✌️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So looking at the cap junky tent, I am paying for not topping more or managing these buds. There are several colas (maybe 4-5) that are light and airy I’m sure because of landing right in front of the fan trying to pull them away from the lights. You can see the cola on the left is nice and tight solid and the one right beside it on the right fluff (I don’t like fluff buds…) but it is what it is.
IMG_0313.jpeg

One of the plants was ready early too at just 8 weeks. I snipped the tops off her and they are drying now but the rest of the buds are not ready yet. There are a few with amber so I’ll prolly just pick this tent as needed and maybe donate the larf to the kief pile will see…

IMG_0310.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The clone offspring tent is still stretching good. I started them a bit earlier and in only 3 gallon pots to try to control their height but don’t know if it helped as they are only in week 2. They are stacking nicely tho and I’m hoping to keep away the fluff 🤞
IMG_0311.jpeg

BrassNwood

Veteran
Good morning divaa. Yes the cap junky is a real nice plant to grow. It’s actually the only plant I decided to regrow a second time so far. The Chimera #3 was really nice weed but it got a bit more outta control vine like almost. I was actually relieved when it was finished and said at the time before trying it that I wouldn’t grow it again. I may tho as the weed was good but not sure I’m ready for the craziness that happens in the tent with it. I may try growing it outside. The stardawg Corey was not a big producer but the weed was decent.
‘no plans yet for my next grow but thinking it’s time for another new strain to try. Do you have any ideas? Hope your day is good divaa 💕✌️
Put those big lanky plants outside for sure.
So looking at the cap junky tent, I am paying for not topping more or managing these buds. There are several colas (maybe 4-5) that are light and airy I’m sure because of landing right in front of the fan trying to pull them away from the lights. You can see the cola on the left is nice and tight solid and the one right beside it on the right fluff (I don’t like fluff buds…) but it is what it is.
View attachment 19043585

One of the plants was ready early too at just 8 weeks. I snipped the tops off her and they are drying now but the rest of the buds are not ready yet. There are a few with amber so I’ll prolly just pick this tent as needed and maybe donate the larf to the kief pile will see…

View attachment 19043586
One of the strains I'm running is a fast 8 week too.
Italy?
This is N American women on scooters
Lmao

jokerman

Premium user
Reminds me Subie Jo of the time I am in my buddy's camper stuffed with people smoking the hash off of my gloves of a ak47.
It really was a killer
We get a knock on the door I open it and there is Vic and his beautiful date that they just came back from a wedding . She was stunning. Then she said " Is there any room in there for me?"
My heart melts and I say " Sure sweetness one second" I point to 3 guys hanging out and I point and say you ,you, and you ☝️ get the fuk out☝️".
I made room.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hopefully stretching is done in the CapJunky x C99 clone tent. There are a couple of extra long colas in there already up close to the light but just a couple is easier to work with than everybody wanting to get tall on me. Flowers are beginning to stack. My hopes for no fluff The temps are a bit cooler and the humidity a bit lower inside this tent so my fingers are crossed 🤞
IMG_0354.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hopefully stretching is done in the CapJunky x C99 clone tent. There are a couple of extra long colas in there already up close to the light but just a couple is easier to work with than everybody wanting to get tall on me. Flowers are beginning to stack. My hopes for no fluff The temps are a bit cooler and the humidity a bit lower inside this tent so my fingers are crossed 🤞
View attachment 19046669
They got their skirts raised,

Latest posts

Latest posts