What's new

Stephanie Nuggz

Shua1991

Transfers finishing today, noticed a few mutations on the f2/matcha/thai offspring.
20240617_121128.jpg

This is likely a male with good vigor, maybe a bit too much node spacing but that's likely from being rootbound. Topping most plants when transferred to get some idea how these differing lines respond to training.

Shua1991

So far I'm finding all the best phenotypes I enjoyed in f1 express themselves and a few new ones too.

Carrot Soda 1/50 both generations, recessive, from the "funky mango" male.

Carrot Cake (sweet carrot, cinnamon/nutmeg) about 1/20 are like this. Used the Matcha/croquembouche male.

Piss and Vinegar 1/100 so far, only 1 plant from the funky mango male seeds produced but expect more to show. This phenotype was lacking potency but was 10/10 on resin development. A real "gooey" hashplant phenotype.

Cherry Tootsie Pop- hashplant candy heirloom pheno, many more showing this cherry candy smell in the "Haribo x Bourguignon" f2's, if they have the effects of the "Haribo" but more candy taste I would be very pleased, the Haribo was the best smoking plant in over 200.

The Matcha/Caramel/Mocha phenotypes are getting a bit fruitier, like the spice is developing too, more woody and smokey, like the whiskey barrel smell from the grandmother! It's like the grandmother phenotype on steroids.

I believe there are about 4-5 phenotypes worth selecting to make f3's, any f2 generation will offer rarer recessive phenotypes you may not see unless you grow 100+ seeds and some more common recessive phenotypes, I want to document these

Shua1991

20240627_030608.jpg
20240627_030435.jpg

This plant smells like a candy cane dipped in cherry liqueur based on the stem rub. Unique phenotype among this gene pool, the only one like it thus far, never expressed itself in the previous generation.
lots of vigor, despite not being the most well developed root zone its really healthy, but not showing sex yet, likely a late maturing male, if it's a female I'm putting it into a 5 gallon outdoors To finish in a 10 gallon. These menthol/minty phenos tend to do well with predator and pest deterrence.

Shua1991

The "funky Mango" male has seemed to pass on 3 different "orange" phenotypes!
1 - fresh cut sweet carrots and spice from afar and a strong "Orange Haribo" candy smell on stem rub, this is a vigorous sativa dominant male.
20240626_021653.jpg

2 - smells of rotton oranges from a distance, mandarin orange and dirty gym socks smells on stem rub, Also a male but with greater Indica Influence on leaf structure.

3 - Mustard/sewage smell from afar, diesel/whiskey/sewage fumes and sweet Orange Creamcicle on stem rub, expressing most indica structure and growth among the 3, also likely a female. This plant smells very volatile
20240628_013725.jpg
20240628_014604.jpg
20240628_014055.jpg

Maybe I will see the rancid Mango/diarrhea smell develop during flowering.