What's new

Any old school strains from the 1980's, 1990's and early 2000's still around?

Most indicas and hybrids are available fairly easy. But landrace good stuff is quite a bit harder to find.

You can find it but commercial dealers are usually not going to be selling it. Only old farts want to grow 15-22 week strains. That's because we want the high not couch lock. We could take reds for that.

ninox33

This is a picture from his website and if you know anything whatsoever about basic Type II/Indica physical leaf and plant structure, you'll know that this is anything but a pure Type II/Indica:

View attachment 19024947

This guy is the embodiment of For Boomers, By Boomers, For Money.
Thanks Charles
I know you have a hard on for AG, and NL No.s. I’d rather think this applies to the majority of pollen chuckers advertising themselves as breeders. When I see people identifying cultivars by photos, it tells me their knowledge of cultivation and photographic results is perhaps limited.
GeneralG asked a question and I replied

GeneralGuff

This is a picture from his website and if you know anything whatsoever about basic Type II/Indica physical leaf and plant structure, you'll know that this is anything but a pure Type II/Indica:

View attachment 19024947

I remember this seed bank now, there was something dodgy about Todd and/or his story about skunk #1, wish I could remember the details, but it put me off buying his seeds.

Or maybe I've just been listening to rumors.

Last edited:

Stone

View attachment 19024947

You could likely be right.
Trusting ‘stories’ in ads historically doesn’t go well.
Only thing I’d add is that isn’t a pic that really shows fan leaves of PI.
It’s a top cola, he has full plant pics as well.